• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fedex Web Intergration Wizard

dsolutions

Dear Fellow OSC admins-

Did you receive a letter in the mail from Fedex about the New Web Integration? If so, I was wondering if anyone had plans to implement this new structure? I guess the old API method is going away. Just looking for some feedback as the the future of the Fedex Real Time Quotes addon.

Thanks in Advance.

GC Admin

Did you receive a letter in the mail from Fedex about the New Web Integration?

Yes I did. This is at least the second letter I've recieved from FedEx.

If so, I was wondering if anyone had plans to implement this new structure? I guess the old API method is going away. Just looking for some feedback as the the future of the Fedex Real Time Quotes addon.

I guess the bigger question in my mind is what are the options? If the FedEx Ship Manager API and the FedEx Ship Manager Direct are going away what do we need to do? I'm using the FedEx Direct contrib - is this going to stop working soon? What do I need to do to "migrate" to a new solution?

John Skurka