• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribtion] Year/Make/Model for OSC v2.3.x

@@DunWeb

hey chris, I finally managed to get the contribution to work! (somewhat) yay!

The only problem I am facing right now thou, is that when I put the year/make/model/part(engine size), the filter works, but when i go to a different category, say, from brakes rotors to radiators, the filter stops working and shows me all radiators I have.

In the navigation tree, it shows "Radiators (1)" witch is true, I only have one radiotor for that specific car, but when I go to radiators, it shows ALL radiators I have.

Also, I dont know if its normal, but in [catalog]/admin , in configuration/year make model, its empty. I can't configure anything their.

Anyways, ANYTHING will help! Thanks guys.

@@DunWeb

-UPDATE-

I've been informed that it might be possible to fix this issue I am facing by passing the variables into the links for the categories, so this way when you click on a category, it applies all the specified "YMMP" attributes to filter a category's contents, would you have any idea how to do that??

Does anyone know??

• 1 month later...

I've got a problem from my site, for some reason it's no longer actually filtering the products out correctly, nor displaying the universal products correctly.

The product counts filter correctly, but they just don't display the universal products, or actually filter out the products in reality.

My site is www.theautojumble.com

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Problem is, I can't remember what I last did to it, It's been some time since I did anything to it and it's been on the back-burner for a while.

When I returned to it I realised it wasn't filtering right, and can't for the life of me see why...

• 3 weeks later...

@@motrax

What has changed on the site ? If it was working, what changed to make it not work ?

Chris

I seem to have the same problem as willer2k, I don't know if anyone has a resolution to this, but any help would be most appreciated, have re-installed to no avail.

@@willer2k, Did you ever get anywhere with fixing this bug?

Thanks,

Rob

Edited by motrax

Hi

I'm still new to using OSC and I've attempted to install this module yet i'm stuck. In the read me file step 10 is:

10] install box from Admin >> Modules >>Boxes

I'm running OSC v2.3.1 with only a few modifications. I followed the manual route of editing of the files. The folders inside zipfile for YMM2.3.x has Drop On Top Files and New Files and could't find Admin >> Modules >>Box.

I'm stuck at how to add this PHP file into my store to test the rest of the edits. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

@@DunWeb

First off, thank you so much for taking the time to create this add on. HUGE help to all of us struggling to organize an Auto Parts store.

I would like ask, with Auto Parts stores, usually we have hundreds (in our case thousands) of products. I read earlier in this thread of mention of implementing this with Easy Populate to take out the tedious product-by-product ymmp settings within admin. Is there any progress on that? Or do you have any instructions for mass inputting the ymmp info into the PHPmySql?

any ideas would be much appreciated

Running osc 2.3.3

Hello all, I figured this would be the best place to post my solution to combine both of the these excellent Add Ons. Easy Populate and the Year Make Model (YMM) contributions are both really great. We have a auto parts store that sells customs body kits so our product db goes way over 100,000 products.

Here's my solution:

In the easypopulate.php file there are instructions to add custom fields into either the products or products_description tables. I added these columns into the products_description page:

products_car_make

products_car_model

products_car_part

products_car_year_bof

products_car_year_eof

Now these will appear in your excel file. Be sure to add these columns into the products_description table in phpmyadmin as well.

Now, the latest version of ymmp has a table called products_ymm, you'll notice the same column headers there in phpmyadmin.

Well now we want to move that data over to the ymm table so it will show up in our drop downs. To do this, either export then import the data using excel files. or use this statement:

INSERT INTO `products_ymm`(`products_id`, `products_car_make`, `products_car_model`, `products_car_part`, `products_car_year_bof`, `products_car_year_eof`)

SELECT `products_id`, `products_car_make`, `products_car_model`, `products_car_part`, `products_car_year_bof`, `products_car_year_eof`

FROM `products_description`

There are a few steps involved, this is my first instructional post, so please feel free to ask and I will provide more clarity on what I did. Also, if anyone has a better way, please advise!

@@DunWeb

Thanks for the quick reply! I've gotten as far as the code below, but i'm scratching my head on why it's not operating correctly. No syntax errors, it just wont retrieve the Model, Year and Part after Make is selected. Could you point me in the right direction? Or which segment I need to work on?

<?php

class bm_year_make_model {

var $code = 'bm_year_make_model';

var $group = 'boxes';

var $title;

var $description;

var $sort_order;

var $enabled = false;

function bm_year_make_model() {

$this->title = MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_TITLE;

$this->description = MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_DESCRIPTION;

if ( defined('MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_STATUS') ) {

$this->sort_order = MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_SORT_ORDER;

$this->enabled = (MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_STATUS == 'True');

$this->group = ((MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_CONTENT_PLACEMENT == 'Left Column') ? 'boxes_column_left' : 'boxes_column_right');

}

}

function execute() {

global $SID, $HTTP_GET_VARS, $languages_id, $currencies, $oscTemplate, $Make_selected_var,$Part_selected_var, $Model_selected_var, $Year_selected_var;

$Make_Model_Year_query = tep_db_query("select distinct products_car_make from products_ymm where products_car_make != '' and products_car_model != '' and products_car_part != '' and products_car_year_bof !=0 and products_car_year_eof != 0 order by products_car_make, products_car_model, products_car_year_bof, products_car_year_eof");

if ($number_of_rows = tep_db_num_rows($Make_Model_Year_query)) {

$Make_array[] = array('id' => 'all', 'text' => 'Make');

while ($Makes = tep_db_fetch_array($Make_Model_Year_query)) {

$Make_array[] = array('id' => $Makes['products_car_make'], 'text' => $Makes['products_car_make']);

}

$Model_array[] = array('id' => 'all', 'text' => 'Model');

if($Make_selected_var!=''){

$Make_Model_Year_query = tep_db_query("select distinct products_car_model from products_ymm where products_car_make = '".$Make_selected_var."' and products_car_model != '' and products_car_year_bof !=0 and products_car_year_eof != 0 '' and products_car_part != order by products_car_make, products_car_model, products_car_year_bof, products_car_year_eof");

$Model_array[] = array('id' => $Makes['products_car_model'], 'text' => $Makes['products_car_model']);

}

}

$Year_array[] = array('id' => 0, 'text' => 'Year');

if($Model_selected_var!=''){

$Make_Model_Year_query = tep_db_query("select products_car_year_bof, products_car_year_eof from products_ymm where products_car_make = '".$Make_selected_var."' and products_car_model = '".$Model_selected_var."' and products_car_part != '".$Part_selected_var."' and products_car_year_bof !=0 and products_car_year_eof != 0 order by products_car_make, products_car_model, products_car_year_bof, products_car_year_eof");

$Year_array[] = array('id' => $Makes['products_car_year'], 'text' => $Makes['products_car_year']);

}

}

$Part_array[] = array('id' => 'all', 'text' => 'Part');

if($Year_selected_var!=''){

$Make_Model_Year_query = tep_db_query("select distinct products_car_part from products_ymm where products_car_make = '".$Make_selected_var."' and products_car_model = '".$Model_selected_var."' and products_car_year_bof !=0 and products_car_year_eof != 0 '' and products_car_part != order by products_car_make, products_car_model, products_car_year_bof, products_car_year_eof");

$Makes = tep_db_fetch_array($Make_Model_Year_query);

$start = $Makes['products_car_year_bof'];

while($start <= $Makes['products_car_year_eof']){

$Year_array[] = array('id' => $start, 'text' => $start);

$start++;

}

}

/*$ymm_list = '<div class="ui-widget infoBoxContainer">';

$ymm_list .= '<div class="ui-widget-header infoBoxHeading">'. MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_TITLE . '</div>';

$ymm_list .= '<div class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents" style="text-align: center;">';*/

$javascript = '<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">';

$javascript .= '

function pop_model(){

var sv = document.make_model_year.Make.value;

if(sv != "all"){

$.ajax({

type: "POST",

url: "ymmajax.php",

data: "action=getmodel&make="+sv,

success: function(o){

document.getElementById("model_select").innerHTML= o;

}

});

} else {

var o ="<select name=\"Model\" onchange=\"pop_part();\" style=\"width: 100%\"><option value=\"all\">Model</option>";

o+="</select>";

document.getElementById("model_select").innerHTML= o;

}

document.getElementById("year_select").innerHTML= "<select name=\"Year\" style=\"width: 100%\"><option value=\"0\">Year</option></select>";

document.getElementById("part_select").innerHTML= "<select name=\"Part\" style=\"width: 100%\"><option value=\"all\">Part</option></select>";

}

function pop_part(){

var make = document.make_model_year.Make.value;

var model = document.make_model_year.Model.value;

if(model != "all"){

$.ajax({

data: "action=getpart&make="+make+"&model="+model,

document.getElementById("part_select").innerHTML= o;

}

});

} else {

var o ="<select name=\"Model\" onchange=\"pop_year();\" style=\"width: 100%\"><option value=\"all\">Model</option>";

o+="</select>";

}

document.getElementById("year_select").innerHTML= "<select name=\"Year\" style=\"width: 100%\"><option value=\"0\">Year</option></select>";

}

function pop_part(){

var make = document.make_model_year.Make.value;

var model = document.make_model_year.Model.value;

var year = document.make_model_year.Year.value;

if(part != "all"){

$.ajax({

data: "action=getyear&make="+make+"&model="+model+"∂="+part,

}

});

} else {

var o ="<select name=\"Part\" style=\"width: 100%\" onchange=\"document.make_model_year.submit();\"><option value=\"0\">Part</option>";

o+="</select>";

}

}

</script>';

if (isset($Make_selected_var) && isset($M_a[$Make_selected_var])){

foreach ($M_a[$Make_selected_var] as $k => $v)

$Model_array[] = array('id' => $k, 'text' => $k);}

if (isset($Make_selected_var) && isset($Model_selected_var) && isset($M_a[$Make_selected_var][$Model_selected_var]))

foreach ($M_a[$Make_selected_var][$Model_selected_var] as $k => $v)

$Year_array[] = array('id' => $k, 'text' => $k);

$script = basename($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']);

if ($script == 'index.php' && (!isset($cPath) || $cPath == '')){

if (defined('FILENAME_ALLPRODS_SEO') && ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO == 'true'){

$script = FILENAME_ALLPRODS_SEO ;

} elseif (defined('ALL_PRODUCTS') && ALL_PRODUCTS == 'true'){

$script = FILENAME_ALLPRODS ;

}

}

$hidden_get_variables = '';

$keys = Array('Year','Make','Model','Part',tep_session_name(),'x','y');

if ($script == 'product_info.php'){

if(isset($cPath) || $cPath != ''){

$HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] = $cPath;

$link = 'index.php?cPath='.$cPath.'&Make=all&Model=all&Part=all&Year=0';

} else {

$link = 'index.php?Make=all&Model=all&Part=all&Year=0';

}

$action = 'index.php';

$keys [] = 'products_id';

} elseif (SEO_ENABLED == 'true' && basename($PHP_SELF) != FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT){

$action = tep_href_link($script, tep_get_all_get_params(array('Make','Model','Part','Year')), 'NONSSL', false);

$link = tep_href_link($script, tep_get_all_get_params(array('Make','Model','Part','Year')).'Make=all&Model=all&Part=all&Year=0', 'NONSSL', false);

$keys [] = 'cPath';

$keys [] = 'products_id';

$keys [] = 'manufacturers_id';

} else {

$action = $script;

$link = $script.'?'.tep_get_all_get_params(array('Make','Model','Part','Year')).'Make=all&Model=all&Part=all&Year=0';

}

reset($HTTP_GET_VARS);

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_GET_VARS)) {

if (!in_array($key,$keys))

$hidden_get_variables .= tep_draw_hidden_field($key, $value);

}

}

$ymm_list = '<div class="ui-widget infoBoxContainer">';

$ymm_list .= '<div class="ui-widget-header infoBoxHeading">'. MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_TITLE . '</div>';

$ymm_list .= '<div class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents" style="text-align: center;">';

$ymm_list .= $javascript.tep_draw_form('make_model_year', $action, 'get').tep_draw_pull_down_menu('Make', $Make_array, (isset($Make_selected_var) ? $Make_selected_var : ''), 'onchange="pop_model();" style="width: 100%"') .'<br><br>'.

'<span id="model_select">'.tep_draw_pull_down_menu('Model', $Model_array, (isset($Model_selected_var) ? $Model_selected_var : ''), 'onchange="pop_year();" style="width: 100%"') .'</span><br><br>'.

'<span id="year_select">'.tep_draw_pull_down_menu('Year', $Year_array, (isset($Year_selected_var) ? $Year_selected_var : ''), 'onchange="pop_part();" style="width: 100%"') .'</span><br><br>'.

'<span id="part_select">'.tep_draw_pull_down_menu('Part', $Part_array, (isset($Part_selected_var) ? $Part_selected_var : ''), 'onchange="document.make_model_year.submit();" style="width: 100%"') .'</span><br><br>'.

$hidden_get_variables . tep_hide_session_id() .

'<input type="submit" value="Go">   <a href="'.$link.'">Reset</a></form>';

$ymm_list .= ' </div>' .

'</div>';

$oscTemplate->addBlock($ymm_list, $this->group);

}

function isEnabled() {

return $this->enabled;

}

function check() {

return defined('MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_STATUS');

}

function install() {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Year Make Model Module', 'MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to add the module to your shop?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Content Placement', 'MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_CONTENT_PLACEMENT', 'Right Column', 'Should the module be loaded in the left or right column?', '6', '1', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Left Column\', \'Right Column\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0', now())");

}

function remove() {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");

}

function keys() {

return array('MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_STATUS', 'MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_CONTENT_PLACEMENT', 'MODULE_BOXES_YEAR_MAKE_MODEL_SORT_ORDER');

}

}

?>

Does YMM support V2.3.3?

I had it installed on 2.3.1 and upgraded to 2.3.3 and then reinstalled it and its not working out for me now.

Basically when browsing categories the filtering is not working.

What code should I post as I need some help figuring it out?

Thanks,

Great Contrib BTW

@@lbcgear

YES, YMM is fully compatible with ALL versions of 2.3

Chris

Ok that’s good to know. So I think the problem I am having is living in the index.php. The YMM box is showing the proper counts when filtered but the product display in the center of the screen is just showing everything in that category.

One thing I have noticed right off the bat is in the readme instructions for installing YMM you have this step listed for 9]a index.php

Find:
if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {
// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category
  $category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);
  for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {
    $categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
    $categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
    if ($categories['total'] < 1) {
	  // do nothing, go through the loop
    } else {
	  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and " . (YMM_FILTER_CATEGORIES_LISTING == 'Yes' ? YMM_get_categories_where((int)$category_links[$i],$YMM_where) : '') . " c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
	  break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in
    }
  }
   } else {
  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and " . (YMM_FILTER_CATEGORIES_LISTING == 'Yes' ? YMM_get_categories_where((int)$current_category_id,$YMM_where) : '') . " c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
   }

Orignal 2.3.3 index.php

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
    } else {
	  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
    }
  }
   } else {
  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
   }

So thats a bit diffrent I just replaced it with:

//bof Year_Make_Model Contribution v2.3.x by Dunweb Designs
    } else {
	  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and " . (YMM_FILTER_CATEGORIES_LISTING == 'Yes' ? YMM_get_categories_where((int)$category_links[$i],$YMM_where) : '') . " c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
    }
  }
   } else {
  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and " . (YMM_FILTER_CATEGORIES_LISTING == 'Yes' ? YMM_get_categories_where((int)$current_category_id,$YMM_where) : '') . " c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
   }
//eof Year_Make_Model Contribution v2.3.x by Dunweb Designs

And here is my full moded index.php

<?php
/*
 $Id$
 osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com
 Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
 require('includes/application_top.php');
// the following cPath references come from application_top.php
 $category_depth = 'top';
 if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {
   $categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
   $categories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);
   if ($categories_products['total'] > 0) {
  $category_depth = 'products'; // display products
   } else {
  $category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
  $category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);
  if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {
    $category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories
  } else {
    $category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message
  }
   }
 }
 require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');
 if ($category_depth == 'nested') {
   $category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);
?>
<h1><?php echo $category['categories_name']; ?></h1>
<div class="contentContainer">
 <div class="contentText">
   <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
  <tr>
<?php
//bof Year_Make_Model Contribution v2.3.x by Dunweb Designs
    } else {
    }
  }
   } else {
   }
//eof Year_Make_Model Contribution v2.3.x by Dunweb Designs
   $number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);
   $rows = 0;
   while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
  $rows++;
  $cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);
  $width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';
  echo '	    <td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br />' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";
  if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {
    echo '	  </tr>' . "\n";
    echo '	  <tr>' . "\n";
  }
   }
// needed for the new products module shown below
   $new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>
  </tr>
   </table>
   <br />
<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?>
 </div>
</div>
<?php
 } elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) && !empty($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']))) {
// create column list
   $define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);
   asort($define_list);
   $column_list = array();
   reset($define_list);
   while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
  if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
   }
   $select_column_list = '';
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
  switch ($column_list[$i]) {
    case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
	  break;
    case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
	  $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
	  break;
    case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
	  $select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
	  break;
    case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
	  break;
    case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
	  break;
    case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
	  break;
  }
   }
// show the products of a specified manufacturer
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) && !empty($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only a specific category
    $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
    $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
  }
   } else {
// show the products in a given categorie
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
    $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
  } else {
// We show them all
    $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
  }
   }
   if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!preg_match('/^[1-8][ad]$/', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {
    if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {
	  $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';
	  $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
	  break;
    }
  }
   } else {
  $sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);
  $sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);
  switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {
	  $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
    case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
	  $listing_sql .= " order by final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
  }
   }
   $catname = HEADING_TITLE;
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']) && !empty($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
  $image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image, manufacturers_name as catname from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
  $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
  $catname = $image['catname'];
   } elseif ($current_category_id) {
  $image = tep_db_query("select c.categories_image, cd.categories_name as catname from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   }
?>
<h1><?php echo $catname; ?></h1>
<?php
// optional Product List Filter
   if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {
    $filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";
  } else {
    $filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";
  }
  $filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);
  if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {
    echo '<div>' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . '<p align="right">' . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);
	  $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));
    } else {
	  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);
	  $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));
    }
    echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);
    while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {
	  $options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);
    }
    echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
    echo tep_hide_session_id() . '</p></form></div>' . "\n";
  }
   }
   include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING);
?>
</div>

<?php
 }elseif($_GET['Make'] || $_GET['Model'] || $_GET['Year']){

$define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,
					 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);
   asort($define_list);
   $column_list = array();
   reset($define_list);
   while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
  if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
   }
   $select_column_list = '';
  switch ($column_list[$i]) {
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
	  break;
	  $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
	  break;
	  $select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
	  break;
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
	  break;
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
	  break;
	  $select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
	  break;
  }
   }
if($current_category_id){
 $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where " . (YMM_FILTER_PRODUCT_LISTING == 'Yes' ? $YMM_where : '') . " p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
}else{
 $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where " . (YMM_FILTER_PRODUCT_LISTING == 'Yes' ? $YMM_where : '') . " p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'";
}
   if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!preg_match('/^[1-8][ad]$/', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {
    if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {
	  $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';
	  break;
    }
  }
   } else {
  $sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);
  $sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);
  switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {
	  $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
	  break;
	  $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
    case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
	  $listing_sql .= " order by final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
	  break;
  }
   }
   $catname = HEADING_TITLE;
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
  $image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image, manufacturers_name as catname from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
   } elseif ($current_category_id) {
  $image = tep_db_query("select c.categories_image, cd.categories_name as catname from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   }
?>
<h1><?php echo $catname; ?></h1>
<?php

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING);
echo '</div>';
 } else { // default page
?>
<h1><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1>
   <?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?>
 </div>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null(TEXT_MAIN)) {
?>
   <?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?>
 </div>
<?php
   }
   include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS);
   include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);
?>
</div>
<?php
 }
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php');
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
?>

Thanks!

@@DunWeb

After further looking into the problem I am having I have discovered that the top level page is filtering products with YMM. Its sub categories that’s not displaying correctly even through the item count is correct on the sub categories name in.

Still lost on how to fix it...

@@DunWeb

After further looking into the problem I am having I have discovered that the top level page is filtering products with YMM. Its sub categories that’s not displaying correctly even through the item count is correct on the sub categories name in.

Still lost on how to fix it...

Check my post on page 5. I had the same issue as you and was able to work it out with the info I found in earlier threads.

I have a new issue I wanted to see if anyone knew about.

When I apply an YMM filter to my catalog I am not seeing Universal Products (items listed with all all 0-0 in the catalog). I should be able to see Universal Products with a filter on because it’s universal correct?

If I reset the YMM filters I can see Universal Products again. I just expect to see them listed with other filters on. Does anyone know if that is the correct behavior? If not where would be a good place to look to fix it?

Thanks

FB

Check my post on page 5. I had the same issue as you and was able to work it out with the info I found in earlier threads.

I have a new issue I wanted to see if anyone knew about.

When I apply an YMM filter to my catalog I am not seeing Universal Products (items listed with all all 0-0 in the catalog). I should be able to see Universal Products with a filter on because it’s universal correct?

If I reset the YMM filters I can see Universal Products again. I just expect to see them listed with other filters on. Does anyone know if that is the correct behavior? If not where would be a good place to look to fix it?

Thanks

FB

Thanks FB, That fixed it right up