• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC 2.3 order editor?

I installed order editor on 2.3.1. Everything seems to work except 2 problems:

1. The select your credit card payment method. It wont allow me to edit.
  2. Also in order to view an order for editing, I had to edit the edit_order.pdp. It stated the payment module drop down directory as catalog_modules and I changed it to catalog_includes_modules now it works but the only option besides the payment made is other otherwise it offers cash on deliver. Any ideas?

I installed order editor on 2.3.1. Everything seems to work except 2 problems:

1. The select your credit card payment method. It wont allow me to edit.
  2. Also in order to view an order for editing, I had to edit the edit_order.pdp. It stated the payment module drop down directory as catalog_modules and I changed it to catalog_includes_modules now it works but the only option besides the payment made is other otherwise it offers cash on deliver. Any ideas?

I figured these things out but while testing does not send new order message

• 7 months later...

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/public_html/admin/order_editor/http_client.php on line 389

change

list($hdr, $value) = split(': ', $str, 2);

into

list($hdr, $value) = preg_split("/: /", $value, 2); ???

• 2 weeks later...

How do you delete an order?

I thought my install was fine, until I read the other posts.

There is no delete order present in my admin screen

Go to Admin>orders select order you want to delete and click delete ;)

My store is currently running Phoenix 1.0.3.0

I'm currently working on 1.0.7.2 and hope to get it live before 1.0.8.0 arrives (maybe 🙄 )

I used to have a list of add-ons here but I've found that with the ones that supporters of Phoenix get any other add-ons are not really neccessary

My ../admin/orders.php has the delete button commented out.

I have order editor and http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8334/v,23 installed.

One led to the other.

When I uncomment the line, it shows the old style "Create" and "Delete" buttons, but I just need the delete button. And preferably the new style button.

How can I retrieve or retain it?

Right now I have buttons:

Invoice

Packing Slip

Edit

Create

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello

I have installed this contribution but I can't edit any order from chrome or safari! It only works with ie!!! From chrome when I press the edit button of an order it redirect me to the ...catalog/admin/index.php!! Any suggestion? I have install and upload the files twice!

Also from ie the sent email button not sending mails!!

regards

Lazaros

• 10 months later...

Why does the "back" button create a new window?  If I want to go back, I want to exit that window, meaning it should not do a "target=_blank".  I edited the "edit_orders.php" file to 'newwindow' => false on the string that draws the back button, but that didn't change anything.  After re-loading, the HTML has a "target=_blank" command in the href.

Just an FYI, but it does this in FireFox or IE.

Edited by TomB01

OK - in edit_orders.php, around line 1096:

Change this:

<li><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BACK, 'arrow-1-w', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))) , null, array('newwindow' => true))?></li>

To this:

<li><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BACK, 'arrow-1-w', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')))/* , null, array('newwindow' => true)*/)?></li>

Or, completely delete from /* to */ (php comment).

Edited by TomB01