• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal PRO on V2.3.1

gorddevries

I'm new to osCommerce - have just spent several weeks building my store and am ready to go!

Decided Paypal PRO was the way to go, so I set up my account at Paypal, got my SSL Cert installed - only to find out now that there is not a Paypal PRO add-on module available for V2.3.1.

Can anyone help? I'm not adept at PHP, or I would just go into the V2.2 module and adapt, but that's not really an option for me.

I'm new to osCommerce - have just spent several weeks building my store and am ready to go!

Decided Paypal PRO was the way to go, so I set up my account at Paypal, got my SSL Cert installed - only to find out now that there is not a Paypal PRO add-on module available for V2.3.1.

Can anyone help? I'm not adept at PHP, or I would just go into the V2.2 module and adapt, but that's not really an option for me.

Paypal PRO is standard in 2.3.1

?? The Administration Panel has only "Paypal Express" checkout.

As I understand it, Paypal Express is a wholly different animal than Paypal PRO.

admin>>modules>>payment

then click install module and it will be one of the choices