• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Addon} Modular Front Page

kymation

I would suggest you find an open source program that will open that file type.

Google will do it.

Cheers

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Hello, I've run the module with me on is very well done.

I only have the problem that in the New Products module of title: New Products for January will be displayed in one language only. Can I set it somewhere that it displays the title of the language file? I have the page in English, German and Greek.

http://www.kitmarshop.com/kitmar/shop

Thanks in advance

Edited by fjuergens

Greetings from Greece

@@karen789 -- Check that the banners are assigned to the rotator group.

@@leathernecksswflcom -- Check that the files in the admin section are correctly installed, then force a reload of the admin page.

@@fjuergens -- Unfortunately that module is currently single language. I should fix that some day, but I don't know when I will have the time.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Banners are assigned in the Banner Manager tool. Please refer to the osCommerce instructions section on the Banner Manager for help.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

I have enabled the scroller module and checked the installation several times.

Problem that I have on my 2.3.1 development site is that the scroller does not scroll at all, either in manual or auto.

Many Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Check all of your Javascript and stylesheet tags in the head section of the page using View Source. I can't do any more without looking at the site.

Regards

Jim

Edited by kymation

@@kymation

Hi Jim, the tags all look as they should to me as follows:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext/960gs/960_24_col.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="ext/modules/front_page/scroller/jquery.smoothDivScroll-1.1-min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
   $(function() {
  $("div#scroller").smoothDivScroll({

Would you like me to pm the site url to you ?

Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

It looks like you're using Modular Front Page and Theme Switcher 1.3. Remove Theme Switcher 1.3 and replace it with Theme Switcher 1.1.

Regards

Jim

You can use HTML to format your text. If you want a WYSIWYG editor, install the CKEditor Addon. The Text Main module will recognize and use CKEditor without any further modification.

Regards

Jim

This is covered in the instructions. There is a copy of catalog/index.php included in the distribution package for Modular Front Page. You can use that file or make the changes to your file using the included file as a model.

Regards

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Hello , thank you for your contrib first of all, i've installed it and i find it useful.

But there is a little problem and i would like to ask you if there is something i can do about it.

It is the textarea for the front page main text, i use ckeditor, so it complain with the function stored into db

but whenever i try to edit the contents, well the textarea is void and it does not contain the previous text.

i've already tried to solve it by myself, but i cannot doit without change the tep_draw_textarea.

Anyone with same problem?

Any idea? was i clear enough?

Thank you

any help is appreciated

Use your database management tool to check the database. Is the text there after you save it?

Also, did you click the Save button or the icon in ckeditor when you saved the text?

Regards

Jim