• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Addon} Modular Front Page

kymation

Hi Jim,

Keep up your hard work, we will stand behind this module. I could not find the Paypal Donation on this "module" as well. (...kidding!!!).

I like this module because it does everything by it own, without touching/importing SQL into the database, less trouble and headache.

It's simple to install but powerful features.

I am still waiting for the Flash Carousel add on with you package like the Scroller, not a stand alone module.

You can check out the work i have done with your Module Front Page here: http://www.microheli.com/store/welcome.php

Thanks again,

Andy,

If you can find the Flash code to run a carousel, and it has a compatible license, I'll bolt it into a module for you. I tried, but everything that I found was encumbered or otherwise unusable. I don't have the software (or the knowledge) to create flash, so it has to come from someone else.

The modularity was my goal from the beginning. The ideal module would install from the admin with no changes to the core code. I haven't quite managed that yet, but all of my modules are designed for the minimum code modification and no SQL mods. I'm trying....

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Hi Jim,

I can see your point. That's reason why i'd like to involve into this topic.

By the way, I know you are a very busy man as i do, 12-14 hours on computer. So I try to get the price tags and product names on the Scroller, however, the prices are shown up with many digits such as "39.9900" instead of "$39.99". I try to work on the code but not successful. If you have sometime later, please update these infos for all of us. I think there are people want those infos to be appeared on it, not just the scroller images.

Some of products we are selling, they are the same type but some only works for this app and other only works for that app. That's why we need to have these infos stick with images, otherwise, it's useless if customers only see photos and dont know which is which.

It's would be nice if you can make those infos ON and OFF in admin as you did on "Specials" header.

I think I asked too much here. But dont panic, you can do it now or later on the new version, we still can live with the original Scroller version for now.

PS: you can take a look on my site for the Scroller infos that i mentioned above.

Thanks,

Andy,

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_TEXT_MAIN_ESPANOL in ...catalog/includes/modules/front_page/text_main.php on line 47

In English all is ok, but in Spanish only this little error. I don't know whats's the problem, I need help wiht it, thanks.

9 Jan 2011 modular_front_page_1.2.6

edit:

line 47 $body_text .= constant('MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_TEXT_MAIN_' . strtoupper($language)) . "\n";

Edited by Locolacolina

I need to learn more English, but I know Spanish very well.

Having optional prices and product names in the scroller is a good idea.

Thanks for your fast reply, but I don't understand what you say me wiht this. I waiting for you.

Thanks.

Edited by Locolacolina

I wasn't talking to you. As for your problem, it appears that you installed a new language after installing this module. Uninstall and reinstall the module and the error should go away.

Regards

Jim

I wasn't talking to you. As for your problem, it appears that you installed a new language after installing this module. Uninstall and reinstall the module and the error should go away.

Regards

Jim

The language was before than the module. I Uninstalled and reinstalled but the error go on.

Regards.

I can't reproduce this error. Please check the following:

1. In your store's Admin panel, click on Modules and then Front Page under that. Click on the Text Main module in the list. Does Espanol Text appear near the bottom of the right-hand box?

2. Also in your Admin, click on Localization and then Languages. Is Espanol in the list?

Regards

Jim

1. In your store's Admin panel, click on Modules and then Front Page under that. Click on the Text Main module in the list. Does Espanol Text appear near the bottom of the right-hand box?

2. Also in your Admin, click on Localization and then Languages. Is Espanol in the list?

Regards

Jim

All is ok, only appear the error when I install Text Main module, doesn't appear wiht others module.

I think the problem is spanish translation contribution.

The site is http://www.ilusionesdigitales.com/tienda/index.php?language=es

Regards

Edited by Locolacolina

Yes, appear ok.

Yes it is.

Look in your database using your database manager. In the configuration table, is there a key with the value MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_TEXT_MAIN_ESPANOL?

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim

Thank you for this excellent contribution.

Id like to know if is possible to have several languages with this module.

Like the textmain would it be possible to have the specials or featured in other languages ?

Thanks

reboot

Text main is multi-language on the catalog side. All of the products are also multi-language. It appears that I forgot some of the titles, like Specials. Oops. I'll fix that as soon as I have a chance.

Regards

Jim

Look in your database using your database manager. In the configuration table, is there a key with the value MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_TEXT_MAIN_ESPANOL?

Regards

Jim

Was it MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_TEXT_MAIN_ESPAÑOL, changed from phpMyAdmin to MODULE_FRONT_PAGE_TEXT_MAIN_ESPANOL.

Now is all ok. You are the best.

Regards

Sergio

Edited by Locolacolina

You don't need to worry about application_top.php -- it will have already been included by the time the module class is instantiated. What you do have to do is bring in any variables that are not already globals. In the case of $cPath that would be adding this to the top of the method:

Global $cPath;

Regards

Jim

Just wanted to let you know (and anybody else who may be reading) ive managed to get my 'modular internal page' working.

http://www.glasswindowscyprus.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=1

I must say, that index.php has been cannibalized to get this to work, and that I am NO php programmer, just picking up on things as I go along with the help from the people in this community and google!

I will not be making a contribution out of this, as my work is probably very shoddy, but if someone would like to see what I have done (or make what I have done more correct) then PM me.

It basically works as Jim's excellent contribution, but for the internal pages that have a cPath > 0 and have more than one product in a category.

All Jim's modules are available, with some editing by someone with real php knowledge, it could be made more page specific.

Anyhow, thanks to all that have contributed.....

Edited by mongoled

Jim,

I really want to make this add on work with my site. I noticed while I was uploading all of the files to this that the only file that is different is the index.php. I'm going to post a copy of my index.php and if you could show me where your code goes in there or just reproduce my index.php with the code in it that would be great! Please let me know.

Here is my index.php file. You can downloade it here index.php - 20.62 KB

Or here is it is in code:

<?php
/*
 $Id: index.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php
 $category_depth = 'top';
 if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {
   $categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
   $cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);
   if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {
     $category_depth = 'products'; // display products
   } else {
     $category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
     $category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);
     if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {
       $category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories
     } else {
       $category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message
     }
   }
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_includes.php'); ?>

<script src="http://www.dabrandspice.com/peel.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="javascript/sexy-bookmarks-public.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/style.css" media="screen" />

</head>
<body>
<?php
 if ($category_depth == 'nested') {
   $category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);
?>
<!-- header //-->
<?php $tab_sel = 2; ?>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->
<?php
$sum2 = 0;
?>
<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" class="<?php echo MAIN_TABLE; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
<tr>
   <td class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_TD_LEFT; ?>"><table border="0" class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_LEFT; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->

<td class="<?php echo CONTENT_WIDTH_TD; ?>">

<?php echo tep_draw_top();?><?php include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'panel_top.php');?>

<?php new contentBoxHeading_ProdNew($info_box_contents);?>

<?php echo tep_draw3_top();?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="main sub_category">
             <tr>
<?php
   if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {
// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category
     $category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);
     for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {
       $categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       $categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
       if ($categories['total'] < 1) {
         // do nothing, go through the loop
       } else {
         $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
         break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in
       }
     }
   } else {
     $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
   }

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;
   while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
     $rows++;
     $cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);

$p_pic_sub = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>';

$p_name_sub = '<b><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></b>';

$width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';
  echo '<td align="center" width="' . $width . '">'.tep_draw_prod2_top().'
			<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" class="wrapper_box">
				<tr><td class="pic2_padd">'.tep_draw_prod_pic_top().''.$p_pic_sub.''.tep_draw_prod_pic_bottom().'</td></tr>
				<tr><td class="name name4_padd">'.$p_name_sub.'</td></tr>
			</table>'.tep_draw_prod2_bottom().'
		</td>'."\n";

if ($col!=(MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW-1)){
	  echo '
			<td class="prod_line_y padd_vv">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>					
			';
	  }else{	

if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {
		echo '              
	</tr><tr><td class="prod_line_x padd_gg" colspan="'.(MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW + MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW -1).'">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td></tr>' . "\n";
		echo '<tr>' . "\n";
  }
}
if ($col==MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW-1){
$col=0;
}else{
$col++;
}
}	

// needed for the new products module shown below
   $new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>
             </tr>
           </table>

<?php echo tep_draw3_bottom();?>

<?php /*echo tep_draw_bottom();*/?>

<?php /*echo tep_draw_top();*/?>

<?php new contentBoxHeading_WHATS_NEW($info_box_contents, true, false);?>
<br>			
<?php echo tep_draw3_top();?>

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?>

<?php echo tep_draw_bottom();?><?php include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'panel_bottom.php');?>

</td>
<?php
 } elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
// create column list
   $define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();
   reset($define_list);
   while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
     if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
   }

$select_column_list = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
     switch ($column_list[$i]) {
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
         $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
         $select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
         break;
     }
   }

// show the products of a specified manufacturer
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only a specific category
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
     }
   } else {
// show the products in a given categorie
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     }
   }

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('^[1-8][ad]$', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {
     for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
       if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {
         $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';
         $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
         break;
       }
     }
   } else {
     $sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);
     $sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);

switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
         $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
         $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
         $listing_sql .= " order by m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
         $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
         $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
         $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
         $listing_sql .= " order by final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
     }
   }
?>
<!-- header //-->
<?php $tab_sel = 2; ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->
<?php
$sum2 = 0;
?>
<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" class="<?php echo MAIN_TABLE; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
<tr>
   <td class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_TD_LEFT; ?>"><table border="0" class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_LEFT; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->

<td class="<?php echo CONTENT_WIDTH_TD; ?>">

<?php echo tep_draw_top();?><?php include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'panel_top.php');?>
<?php
// optional Product List Filter
if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {
       $filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";
     } else {
       $filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";
     }
     $filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);
     if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {
  	echo tep_draw_side_top();
       echo '
	<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" class="select2">
		<tr><td align="right" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . '<b>'.TEXT_SHOW . '</b>';
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);
         $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));
       } else {
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);
         $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));
       }
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);
       while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {
         $options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);
       }
       echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
       echo tep_hide_session_id() . '</form></td></tr>
	</table>' . "\n";
	echo tep_draw_side_bottom();
     }
   }

// Get the right image for the top-right
   $image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';
     $image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
     $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
     $image = $image['manufacturers_image'];
   } elseif ($current_category_id) {
     $image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
     $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
     $image = $image['categories_image'];
   }
?>

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?>

<?php echo tep_draw_bottom();?><?php include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'panel_bottom.php');?>	

</td>
<?php
 } else { // default page
?>
<!-- header //-->
<?php $tab_sel = 222; ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->
<?php
$sum2 = 0;
?>
<!-- body //-->
<tr>
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->

<td class="<?php echo CONTENT_WIDTH_TD; ?>"><?php echo tep_draw_top();?><?php include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'panel_top.php');?>

<!-- Welcome_box_start -->
<?php /*  tep_draw_heading_top();  */?>
<?php /*  tep_draw_heading_top_3();  */?>
<?php   /*  echo tep_draw_prod_top();  */  ?>
    <!--   <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr><td class="main"><?php /*  echo tep_customer_greeting();  */    ?></td></tr>
         <tr><td><?php    /*  echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10');  */   ?></td></tr>
         <tr><td class="main"><?php    /*   echo TEXT_MAIN;  */    ?></td></tr>
       </table>  -->

<?php   /*  echo tep_draw_prod_bottom();  */   ?>
<?php /*  tep_draw_heading_bottom_3();  */?>
<?php  /*   echo tep_draw_separate();    */   ?> 

<!-- Welcome_box_end -->

<?php new contentBoxHeading_ProdNew($info_box_contents);?>

<?php echo tep_draw3_top();
$sum2 = 1;
?>

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?>

<?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS); ?>

<?php echo tep_draw_bottom();?><?php include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'panel_bottom.php');?></td>
<?php
 }
?>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_TD_RIGHT; ?>"><table border="0" class="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_RIGHT; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->
<div class="sexy-bookmarks sexy-bookmarks-expand sexy-bookmarks-center sexy-bookmarks-bg-sexy">

<ul class="socials">
					    	<li class="sexy-twitter"><a href="http://twitter.com/home" rel="nofollow" class="external" title="Tweet This!">Tweet This!</a></li>

<li class="sexy-facebook"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/share.php" rel="nofollow" class="external" title="Share this on Facebook">Share this on Facebook</a></li>

<li class="sexy-myspace"><a href="http://www.myspace.com/Modules/PostTo/Pages/" rel="nofollow" class="external" title="Post this to MySpace">Post this to MySpace</a></li>

</ul>

</div>
<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
</body>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer_includes.php'); ?>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

The short answer is no. There are a lot of changes in version 2.3.x, and one of the major ones is the addition of a new module system. This Addon relies on that module system.

You could try adding the module code from 2.3 to your 2.2 install, but be warned: it's a lot of code.

Regards

Jim