• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sagepay with Paypal Integration

darrenultra

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has managed to integrage Sagepay Direct with Paypal yet? I'm currently using the Protx Direct v4.4 (with updated sagepay urls) but dream of having Paypal integration. If anyone has updated their version, or has a guide on how to do it please let me know.

I'm fairly good with code ...but not good enough to do the integration by myself.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has managed to integrage Sagepay Direct with Paypal yet? I'm currently using the Protx Direct v4.4 (with updated sagepay urls) but dream of having Paypal integration. If anyone has updated their version, or has a guide on how to do it please let me know.

I'm fairly good with code ...but not good enough to do the integration by myself.

Nick

http://www.sagepay.com/offers/paypal

That link shows how to set Paypal up on my Sagepay account, however it doesn't explain how to make the necessary code changes such that I can offer Paypal as an alternative payment method on my website.

You'll need to install a paypal module then, separate to your sagepay or wait for someone to update the module. Alternatively, you can use the Server module but it is very basic with regards to paypal and I use paypal IPN module instead.

Edited by tigergirl

I'm feeling lucky today......maybe someone will answer my post!

I do try and answer a simple post when I can just to give something back.

------------------------------------------------

PM me? - I'm not for hire

You'll need to install a paypal module then, separate to your sagepay or wait for someone to update the module. Alternatively, you can use the Server module but it is very basic with regards to paypal and I use paypal IPN module instead.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the paypal IPN module. Was really hoping that someone had updated the sagepay module though! ...and if anyone fancies putting the moon on a stick for me ...