• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
Django.01

Error while trying to install sql file

Today I tried to install this contri (PDF_Customer_Invoice_v1.2) but right from the start when I use phpadmin to run the db file I got an error.

I guess th esolution must be very simpel but I'm not into the sql thing and don't know where to look for the solution.

If someone could help me out I would be grateful.

This is the error I get.

#1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

Error

SQL-query:

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES ('', 'Choose logo', 'PDF_INVOICE_IMAGE', 'images/sample_logo.png', 'Path and name of store logo to insert into PDF<br />Max dimensions 600 x 180px<br />Valid formats: jpg, gif, png<br />Default logo supplied is entered here', last_insert_id(), 1, '2007-07-26 20:41:38', '2007-07-25 20:00:00', NULL, ''), ('', 'Choose an invoice font', 'PDF_INV_CORE_FONT', 'arial', 'Choose a font for the PDF invoice.<br />Arial<br />Times<br />Courier<br />Helvetica', last_insert_id(), 2, '2007-07-25 20:00:00', '2007-07-25 20:00:00', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''arial'', ''times'',''courier'',''helvetica''),'), ('', 'Do you want to display a VAT / Tax reference?', 'DISPLAY_PDF_TAX_NUMBER', 'false', 'Would you like to display your VAT / Tax reference on the invoice [ default = false ]', last_insert_id(), 3, '2007-07-26 20:01:07', '2007-07-25 20:00:00', '', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''false'', ''true''),'), ('', 'Set VAT / Tax number description', 'PDF_TAX_NAM[...]

MySQL returned:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1

Thanks in advance,

Django

Check if you have "do not use auto increment for zero values" checked when importing the sql. Should be unchecked

Thanks man, that did the job.