• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

First OSCommerce modification problem

ryancox88

Okay, I'm here with my first problem, I have done a search but couldn't find a solution I could understand. I believe it was something about the permissions causing this error. I copied all of the files STS installation instructions told me about, and went back to my admin panel and this is what happened. I read somewhere that this was a permissions problem? I thought since I was running OScommerce on XAMPP locally this wouldn't be that big of a problem.

Warning: require(includes/classes/navigation_history.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 128

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.;\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\application_top.php on line 128

Thanks in Advance!

This post has been edited by ryan

There is a topic dedicated to STS related questions, it's mentioned in the installation package you downloaded

click here --> The STSv4 Forum

PS. Most addons have a support thread, try to read and post all related questions to there

Archived