• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS: $content not showing

Netson

Hi there!

I recently installed STS 4.6 on my osCommerce MS2 installation and everything seems to work fine, except for the fact that no actual page content is being displayed.

At first I thought I may have made a mistake in my template file, but all of the default/example templates that come with STS4.6 show the same behaviour.

When I look at the source, the code below is the only code that appears instead of the $content variable, regardless of the page that I visit (whether it is a product page, the checkout page, an information page, all the same result).

<!-- start Default Content //-->
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<!-- end Default Content //-->

I tried searching Google and this forum, but did not find anything similar.

Does anyone have a clue as to what I am doing wrong? Did I miss a step during the installation process? I checked and rechecked all the installation steps (manual installation, since I did not have a clean install anymore) but was unable to find anything...

I'm really hoping you girls and guys can help me out, I've been staring at this for a few hours now without any luck... maybe I should just get some sleep! :P

Regards,

Rinck

Hi there!

I recently installed STS 4.6 on my osCommerce MS2 installation and everything seems to work fine, except for the fact that no actual page content is being displayed.

At first I thought I may have made a mistake in my template file, but all of the default/example templates that come with STS4.6 show the same behaviour.

When I look at the source, the code below is the only code that appears instead of the $content variable, regardless of the page that I visit (whether it is a product page, the checkout page, an information page, all the same result).

<!-- start Default Content //-->
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<!-- end Default Content //-->

I tried searching Google and this forum, but did not find anything similar.

Does anyone have a clue as to what I am doing wrong? Did I miss a step during the installation process? I checked and rechecked all the installation steps (manual installation, since I did not have a clean install anymore) but was unable to find anything...

I'm really hoping you girls and guys can help me out, I've been staring at this for a few hours now without any luck... maybe I should just get some sleep! tongue.gif

Regards,

Rinck

What version of osC are you using?

Did you upload all of the files within the STS folder as well as all of the files from the RC2 folder?

Did you keep the folder structure intact?

Did you try using STS using the default settings (other than the enabling the Default module by clicking on the Install button of course)?

Please post this in the STSv4 Forum thread (link is in my signature below as well as being listed in the STS User Manual).

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE