• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS with UPS fedex

jackrussel4

Anyone ever use UPS or fedex with STS? I remeber i made it work a few years ago, but for the life of me i cant remember what i did. 4 days of hell!

PLEASE DON'T DOUBLE POST.

I replied to your previous request....

Why not ask in the STSv4 Support Thread?

Quick answer: STS is compatible with this contribution. What makes you think it isn't?

See you over in the STS thread.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Hey Bill sorry. Youve done alot for the community.

my web was so bad dropping i wasnt sure the first made it through!

The STSv4 Support Thread is listed in the STS User Manual as well as in the link in my signature below. Sorry for being so persistent about this but the reason we need to ask/answere questions in one thread dedicated to STS is so that all STS users can benefit from the question/answer as well as you getting the correct answer in the first place.

Please click on the STSv4 Forum link below and then hit "Reply" to post your new question. I'll be happy to answer it once it gets to the STS thread.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE