• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent Help Required - Paypal not showing as a payment option

Denz

Hi All,

Long story cut short... been using paypal for years then all of a sudden in the last month paypal payments had dropped any order numbers (so there was no order created in OSC although payment had been made for it) - would get order through with "Detailed invoice at http://www.XXXX.co.nz/shop/account_history_info.php?order_id= ". OSC has no record of this order!

SO, I thought it was an IPN issue and have since installed PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN. I uninstalled all other paypal options (as it said too) but now I have NO PAYPAL. Although I followed instructions and it installed (or seemed to) it is not showing up as a payment option during checkout! HEEEELLLPPPP

When i reinstalled the old paypal option that does not show either!

URGENT HELP PLEASE - we use paypal for our download options.

Thanks Muchly if you can help.

Denz

From my experience I fixed the following way:

1) I uploaded the php.ini file with the following:

magic_quotes_gpc=On
register_globals=On

to the following folder:

/YOUR_CATALOGUE/ext/modules/payment/paypal_ipn

if the above method don't help, I recommend to check the IPN logs on PayPal and error log on web hosting account to investigate the issue.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Hi,

Thanks. That did not fix it. Driving me NUTS!!! Only happened after installing osCommerce_PayPal_IPN_2_3_4_6 module! Think I will manually uninstall that! See how I go.

Finally it goes. I removed and installed it again and now it goes. Maybe the ini file helped but i had to remove it and reinstall it?

Not sure, but it goes now!