• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Gift Certificates Module 0.68

~Kira

I spent a while installing this and I can create products called gift certificates but there is no way to customize anything. Where are the settings? Do I just make attributes for price and "to email or not to email"?

There are no instructions.

Has anybody else had any luck with this?

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes that's what you do. You can also make a little mod to the checkout process (which I did) and insert an additional line so the email will go out in case you name your attribute something else other than Send Email, such as Inviare Email. My site has 4 languages.

Note: I also modified the email sending since I accept wire transfers and you certainly don't want the link going out while you wait for payment. So, the email comes to my store with all that's necessary to forward to both the recipient and customer once payment is cleared.

However, I can't get the value to work. Returns 0. Is your module actually working and deducting the correct amount from the purchases? I also don't know how to configure imagemagick so the image doesn't get produced.