And finally make sure

product_info.php - is untouched near:

// BOF: Additional Images

$additional_images = new displayimages ( $product_info['products_id'] );

// EOF: Additional Images

Hope it helps,

Regards

Marco "wex" Johannesen

You're my hero! Somehow I lost the Additional Images mod in the application_top.php file. Just added it in and bingo! It works! Thanks so much! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Had a problem on a new install could not get past B. DATABASE INSTALLATION. Was getting a blank screen.

Traced problem to catalog/admin/includes/additional_images_configure.php line:

require_once(str_replace(DIR_WS_INCLUDES, '', DIR_WS_LANGUAGES) . $language . '/' . basename(__FILE__));

Replaced with:

require_once(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . basename(__FILE__));

Problem solved.

Additional Images Module 2.00 up and running on OSC MS 2.2 RC2

I know it's me, it has to be something I did wrong, but I can't seem to figure it out. For some reason, the popup image doesn't resize properly on my website under development (http://meancanarystaging.com). Everything else is resizing to the image settings except for the popup image. Please help if you can.

Also, if anyone has modded this to have 4 images, my client wants to zoom in the image again on the popup page. I was thinking about implementing http://www.digitalbrochuredesign.com/image-zoom/ for a flash zoom. I'm pretty sure that I can do it, and if someone can help me with these issues, I'd be glad to add to the contribution.

[email protected] or reply to this post.

For some reason a medium image is not being created and on the product info page a giant/full-size image is shown instead. How can I change this to show a medium image on the info page and a larger one for the pop up? Thanks.

This is happening to me only with the large "popup" image.

I just installed this and everything is fine BUT I dont have any additional slots for adding more images. Everything else is present but there is not slots for adding additional images and there doesnt appear to be anything I need to change for this to happen. Any insight?

Lightbox and Additional Images! ...I am coming up short :wacko: Whoever can do it is very smart :thumbsup:

I started it ...

Actually PopUp one image ...

I'm working on group images.

ERRARE HUMANUM EST , PERSEVERE DIABOLICUM ~ C'est pas parce qu'ils sont nombreux à avoir tort qu'ils ont raison. (Coluche)

Hi!

I am new in php.. I got some bad experiences this week and I think i have installed around 6 times my Osc...

Well, I now found it fine with the Ad Images Module, working, and the languages too..

I figure out that I had to insert the file to pop up the window in all languages dir..

is basic, but I really don't know nothing..

I have a doubt and I hope somebody can help me:

I want to insert a TEMPLATE, like a pre maded one, but I have seem that I have changed the STYLESHEET.CSS to install the Images Module, and that I have to change it to insert the Template...

Does anybody can give me a light on how to edit it,

or if not, Can I replacle this for the Template StYLESHEET.CSS and than, insert the Images Module Codes for the STYLESHEET.CSS File???

does anybody knows what is the code inserted in this file and where?

Thank you so much!

cheers

Guilherme

www.thetravelermagician.com

I believe this a repost of a question asked back in July by user 'grunionfab'. Another user by the name of 'surfalot' was helping him, but I didn't find a solution if one was ever posted. If there was one posted at some point I would really appreciate a link.

Issue: Image with same name not uploading/displaying in same category.

See http://www.reactivemicro.com/index.php?cPath=1_35 for example. Note most images are visually the same, but all are named differently.

If I try to upload a duplicate image with the same name I don't receive the green bars on the top of the Admin screen as I normally would if an image had been uploaded, and the displayed image on the preview screen has a broken red X in it. If I continue and click the 'Insert' button I receive an 'IMAGE DOES NOT EXIST' and '/tmp/phptRbYPs' message just below the 'Edit', 'Delete', 'Move', 'Copy To' buttons of the main Admin screen. I also have a similar issue if I have multiple items and add Additional Images with the same names.

My image Upload Location is /home/reactive/public_html/image/products/ii--ii/apple-ii. Write permissions are not an issue.

Now surfalot mentioned in one post to try this code:

/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php

if (file_exists($dir_fs_catalog_images_wrk.$thumb)) {
 @unlink($dir_fs_catalog_images_wrk.$thumb);
}

That did allow the image to be displayed in the Admin, but in the Store the image had a broken red X in it, but would display if clicked on. So I believe they were on the right track with that piece of code and module.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm also willing to help compensate you for your time.

Henry

ReactiveMicro.com

Henry

ReactiveMicro.com

:'(

at first, thank you for great contribution which really help my website.

I'd like to have just one modification. would you please help?

the addtional images are showing the same size on product_info and popup_add_image.

I would like to have the image size on popup_add_image much smaller. How could I?

example)----addtional image size---

on Product_info

138 x 138 like other small image size

on popup_add_image

70 x 70

hy, i`d like to add more pictures to a product and i have encountered some difficulties in implementing this to the web site, the instructions are vague and i`d appreciate a little simple help.

i`m stuck on C. FILES MODIFICATION (EDIT) "The files that need to be changed are in the /2_files_to_compare/ directory.

These files can be uploaded to a NEW/UNCHANGED shop. Or you can use Beyond Compare

or WinDiff (free) to compare the files for changes. I didn't have the time

to write out all the changes in detailed instructions. If you have never used

a file compare program, you are really in for a treat. It is much easier then

doing the "find this, then add that" method."

what should i do ? what i have to copy and where ? how do i identify the part i have to copy. i tried to use WinDiff and it wasn`t a treat.

Thanks in advance

hy, i`d like to add more pictures to a product and i have encountered some difficulties in implementing this to the web site, the instructions are vague and i`d appreciate a little simple help.

what should i do ? what i have to copy and where ? how do i identify the part i have to copy. i tried to use WinDiff and it wasn`t a treat.

Thanks in advance

Hello. In short, the way some people layout the install files is in a 'directory structure' in an archive. Basically where you find the files in an archive represents where you are supposed to place them/find them on your install of osC. I also like when someone adds a 'changes' file that you can just open and follow along with a good text editor or editing program. It does make life much simpler if you ask me.

The '2_files_to_compare' directory represents files that should exist on your Server/install already and should not just be copied over unless you have an unmodified install. The rest of the files can just be copied over without any issue though as they are new and shouldn't already be on your Server/Host.

I use Win Diff myself. It's an 'okay' program if you ask me. It will take a little getting used to as does most any program, but at least you're able to see what the differences are between two files. I wish Dreamweaver had this option built in. They should by now! Anyway, since my Site is heavily modified what I do is compare the two files in question and then copy and paste the new/changed code from the example file to my Test Site file. Then I experiment with my Test Site to see how the code works and how I may want to customize it. I'm by no means a programmer, so the little changes I do are more layout and looks more then function. Dreamweaver I found has a really nice and easy to use layout feature that does a lot of the coding for you. In fact my Main Page is just formatted text that is laid out in Dreamweaver.

Hope that helps.

Henry

ReactiveMicro.com

Nevermind I got it working, my only question is how can i make the 3 added images smaller. I can only seem to adjust the size of the main image but cant do it to the added images (this is on the main product info page).

Chris - you posted this about the additional images, that you couldn't find any slot to upload them.... I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't figure it out etiher! :blush:

Can you post the solution?

Thanks,

Janna

Michael,

I'd like to know the answer to your question also. I have install lightbox contribution along with STS and a bunch of several others. So my understanding is that you actually did tried to apply AIM contribution and came across some problems. What kind of problem did you get?

I'm also looking to install lightbox with the Additional Images contrib. So far, I've only been able to apply the lightbox look on the popup, except that the popup image is missing altogether. I did this by adding the rel="lightbox" to the link itself:

In product_info:

?><script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')"  >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>

becomes:

?><script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')"  target="_blank" rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>

My knowledge of PHP and JS is limited... can anyone else build on this?

NEW OSC install with latest STS running.

I just did a new OSC install then installed STS. I used beyond compare to merge the files. The only issue I seem to have is with "includes/classes/boxes.php. (only crash so far anyhow)..

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CLASS, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}'

(in boxes.php)

Thought I merged boxes.php properly but, upon close inspection, there are some "conflicts".

I was wondering if these addons can be configured to get along.

Seems to be a great addon but useless to me without the ability to use STS.

Thanks again for your time.

A programmer can rem his mistakes, but an architect must plant vines.

The only normal people are those you don't know too well.

My wife and I were happy for 30 years, then we met.

The future isn't what it used to be.

If it isn't broken, don't fix it...

This will do, for now...

From the STS installation instructions.

2.6.8 includes/classes/boxes.php

There is no manual edit for this file, backup the original file, then copy the file delivered with STS to your store. This file allows the use of templates for the infoboxes. If you are not going to use this option, you don't need this file. Some people have already heavily modified this file to get infoboxes like they wanted, so for them there is no reason to use infobox templates, so no reason to use the file delivered with STS.

I will just use the Additional Images version of boxes.php for now. I do need STS control of the infoboxes though, hopefully with this mod integrated.

A programmer can rem his mistakes, but an architect must plant vines.

The only normal people are those you don't know too well.

My wife and I were happy for 30 years, then we met.

The future isn't what it used to be.

If it isn't broken, don't fix it...

• 2 weeks later...

hi =)

Sorry, I think the fix is on one of these 35 sides, but i don't wont to search such a long =(

I uploaded the files that I have to upload and than I want to do the installiation ( additional_images_configure.php ). But I got a blank side =(

Can someone help me?

hi =)

Sorry, I think the fix is on one of these 35 sides, but i don't wont to search such a long =(

I uploaded the files that I have to upload and than I want to do the installiation ( additional_images_configure.php ). But I got a blank side =(

Can someone help me?

Maybe I can help. I think I see where you are going with your question, but I will need some more information or a picture of what you mean by 'I got a blank side'. Do you mean the menu on the right is blank where the Add Image button is?

Henry

ReactiveMicro.com