• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Additional Images Module

Parikesit

I receive the error message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/XXXX/domains/XXXX.com/public_html/store/admin/includes/classes/alterimage.php on line 722

in admin/categories.php

But if I comment out

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'alterimage.php');

from admin/categories.php then everyting shows up allright. But then the Auto-generate image does not work.

What have I done wrong and what can I do to make alterimage.php work?

Thanks,

Fredrik

I receive the error message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/XXXX/domains/XXXX.com/public_html/store/admin/includes/classes/alterimage.php on line 722

in admin/categories.php

replace the file from the contrib package and upload again. I'm assuming you didn't modify this file.

/store/admin/includes/classes/alterimage.php

replace the file from the contrib package and upload again. I'm assuming you didn't modify this file.

/store/admin/includes/classes/alterimage.php

I uploaded the /store/admin/categories.php from the contrib package. I Also uploaded /store/admin/includes/classes/alterimage.php just in case.

But I still receive the error:

I do have a modified shop, but since I receive the error while using the admin/categories.php from the package i dont know what to looking for.

Any idea?

I uploaded the alterimage.php from the v2.0.1 package, that was the latest package where alterimage.php differed from v2.1.0.

v2.0.1 doesnt give me any error message, but I havent checked so evrything works yet. Is there there any advantages/drawbacks for alterimage.php between the version v2.0.1 and v2.1.0?

I uploaded the alterimage.php from the v2.0.1 package, that was the latest package where alterimage.php differed from v2.1.0.

v2.0.1 doesnt give me any error message, but I havent checked so evrything works yet. Is there there any advantages/drawbacks for alterimage.php between the version v2.0.1 and v2.1.0?

I would suggest that your file is corrupt or the package you downloaded is incomplete or the extraction from the archive didn't go well. The error sounds like the file is abruptly ending in a place it shouldn't. Just minor changes in those two versions.

I have implemented additional images and it works really well on a high resolution screen in both IE and Firefox.

I have chosen the pop-up window product_info image behaviour and I originally decided to display the images on the right in a 3 columns x 2 rows configuration.

In Firefox, when I reduce the size of the screen to test what the info looks like at lower resolutions, the amount of text displayed on the left gradually diminishes in width until only one word is displayed in each line, then the text drops completely below the three images. This is exactly what I'd hoped for. Information is not lost and still looks good in a lower resolution screen, even though some scrolling might be required on very small screens.

In Internet Explorer, the text diminishes in width until only one word is displayed in each line, then the images cover the text.

I've reduced the display of images to a 2 columns x 3 rows configuration to reduce this problem, but it still means that, on a very small device, some of the text will be covered.

Is there any way of fixing this?

(Apologies if this question has already been asked on the forum.)

I have implemented additional images and it works really well on a high resolution screen in both IE and Firefox.

I have chosen the pop-up window product_info image behaviour and I originally decided to display the images on the right in a 3 columns x 2 rows configuration.

In Firefox, when I reduce the size of the screen to test what the info looks like at lower resolutions, the amount of text displayed on the left gradually diminishes in width until only one word is displayed in each line, then the text drops completely below the three images. This is exactly what I'd hoped for. Information is not lost and still looks good in a lower resolution screen, even though some scrolling might be required on very small screens.

In Internet Explorer, the text diminishes in width until only one word is displayed in each line, then the images cover the text.

I've reduced the display of images to a 2 columns x 3 rows configuration to reduce this problem, but it still means that, on a very small device, some of the text will be covered.

Hmm, looks like I'm not the only one having trouble submitting tonight. >_<

can I see it? PM me a link and ref this post please.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again,

Maybe I have missed that part, but I can't find setting that on product page will set 250px&250 for original image, and 80x80px size for AI thumbs. Now they all appears in same size. :(

Possible? :blink:

Cheers!

you set the image sizes in the admin > configuration > images. The image will always be sized retaining perspective.

"display" size is the image on the product info page. "small" is the thumb used throughout the shop. "popup" is, well, you know. :)

I've been meaning to add the watermark to AI. the contrib looks simple enough, check back later.

Hello,

Here I come with an 'emergency'. Short: AI works well on all parts of OSC except on the 'product_info.php' page. I have used 'Beyond Compare' to very pedantically compare and transfer AI code to my existing files.

However, in 'product_info.php' BeyondC shows many lines that are NOT part of AI (I think) because they don't have the BOF comments. I have installed 'Free call for price 3' add-on and it works 100% on all pages. But after I copy AI code to 'product_info.php' with BeyondC - problem begins. The 'Sold Out' image from 'Free call for price 3' add-on is constantly present and AI images won't show them self.

Here I post both files, I hope some friendly soul will say what do I exactly need to copy to my current 'product_info.php' file.

AI 2.11 'product_info.php' file content:

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

// BOF: Additional Images

if (empty($_GET['pID'])) { $_GET['pID'] = $_GET['products_id']; }

if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') { 

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE);

// $navigation->remove_current_page();

if (!empty($_GET['imagesID'])) {

$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT ai.products_id, ai.images_description, ai.thumb_images, ai.medium_images, ai.popup_images, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " ai, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p WHERE ai.products_id=p.products_id and ai.additional_images_id = '".(int)$_GET['imagesID']."'");

$selected_image = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);

} elseif (!empty($_GET['pID'])) {

$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT products_id, products_image, products_image_med, products_image_pop, products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " WHERE products_id = '".(int)$_GET['pID']."'");

$selected_image = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);

}

$imagemenu = new displayonpageimagemenu ( $selected_image['products_id'] );

// calculate menu size in pixels

$extra_window_width = 24;  // space for web browser

$extra_window_height = 86;  // space for web browser

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP == 'true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

list ($menu_width, $menu_height) = $imagemenu->boxsize();

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'sides') { 

$extra_window_width += $menu_width; 

if ($imagemenu->maximageheight < $menu_height) { $imagemenu->maximageheight = $menu_height; }

}

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'above' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'below') { 

$extra_window_height += $menu_height; 

if ($imagemenu->maximagewidth < $menu_width) { $imagemenu->maximagewidth = $menu_width; }

}

}

if(!empty($selected_image['products_image_description'])) { 

$imagemenu->maximageheight += 22; // add space for large image description text height

}

}

// EOF: Additional Images

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')

}

//--></script>

<?php // BOF: Additional Images ?>

function showImage(img,width,height) {

if (document.getElementById("mainimage")) {

document.getElementById("mainimage").src = img;

document.getElementById("mainimage").height = height;

document.getElementById("mainimage").width = width;

}

}

//--></script>

<?php // EOF: Additional Images ?>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

// BOF: Additional Images: Added: , p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

$additional_images = new displayimages ( $product_info['products_id'] );

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

// BOF: Additional Images    ADDED to if statement:  && ADDIMAGES_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false'

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image']) && ADDIMAGES_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false') {

?>

<!-- // BOF: Additional Images  -->

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="<?php echo ADDIMAGES_TABLE_ALIGNMENT; ?>"<?php if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') { echo ' width="'.($imagemenu->maximagewidth+$extra_window_width).'" height="'.($imagemenu->maximageheight+$extra_window_height).'"'; } ?> style="position: relative;">

<!-- // EOF: Additional Images  -->

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<?php 

if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') { 

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '</td></tr><tr><td valign="middle" align="center">' . $imagemenu->altgroupoutput() . '</td></tr></table>';

}

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='left' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='center') && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . (TEXT_MENU_TITLE != ''?TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '<br>':'') . $imagemenu->groupoutput() . '</td>';

}

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" width="' . $imagemenu->maximagewidth . '" height="' . $imagemenu->maximageheight . '">';

if (!empty($_GET['imagesID'])) {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['popup_images'])?$selected_image['popup_images']:(!empty($selected_image['medium_images'])?$selected_image['medium_images']:(!empty($selected_image['thumb_images'])?$selected_image['thumb_images']:''))), $selected_image['images_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['images_description'])?$selected_image['images_description']:'');

} elseif (!empty($_GET['pID'])) {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_pop'])?$selected_image['products_image_pop']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image_med'])?$selected_image['products_image_med']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image'])?$selected_image['products_image']:''))), $selected_image['products_image_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_description'])?$selected_image['products_image_description']:'');

}

echo '</td>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='right' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . (TEXT_MENU_TITLE != ''?TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '<br>':'') . $imagemenu->groupoutput() . '</td>';

}

if (!empty($imagemenu->maximagewidth) && !empty($imagemenu->maximageheight)) { echo '<td>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '4', $imagemenu->maximageheight) . '</td>'; }

echo '</tr></table>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='below' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '</td></tr><tr><td valign="middle" align="center">' . $imagemenu->altgroupoutput() . '</td></tr></table>';

}

} else {

?><script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:$product_info['products_image'])) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), $product_info['products_name'], (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript><?php

}

// EOF: Additional Images ?>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {

echo $additional_images->altgroupoutput();

} else if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {

echo $additional_images->groupoutput();

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<?php // BOF: Additional Images

if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='below' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') { ?>

<tr>

<td><?php echo $additional_images->altgroupoutput(); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php } 

// EOF: Additional Images ?>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

And this is my (destination) 'product_info.php' file:

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.84 2002/06/10 16:46:54 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
 require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$location = '';

// WebMakers.com Added: FREE-CALL FOR PRICE-COMING SOON ETC. v3.0
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<?php
// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0
// Replaced by header_tags.php
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?> 
 <title><?php echo TITLE ?></title>
<?php
}
// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0
?>

<base href="<?php echo (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on' ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>

<?php
// BOF: WebMakers.com Changes: Column Controller v1.0
 if ( is_file(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/column_controller.php' ) ) {
?>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_LEFT_IS; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_LEFT_IS; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 } else {
?>
<?php
 }
// EOF: WebMakers.com Changes: Column Controller v1.0
?>

<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><form name="cart_quantity" method="post" action="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 $product_info = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
 if (!tep_db_num_rows($product_info)) { // product not found in database
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><br><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td align="right"><br><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></a></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
   tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
   $product_info_values = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info);

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: FREE-CALL FOR PRICE-COMING SOON ETC. v3.0
           $my_products_name = $product_info_values['products_name'];
           $my_products_price = $product_info_values['products_price'];
           $my_specials_new_products_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info_values['products_id']);
           $my_products_quantity = tep_get_products_stock($product_info_values['products_id']);
// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: FREE-CALL FOR PRICE-COMING SOON ETC. v3.0

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info_values['products_id'])) {
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info_values['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info_values['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info_values['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info_values['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info_values['products_tax_class_id']));
   }
   $products_attributes = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
   if (tep_db_num_rows($products_attributes)) {
     $products_attributes = '1';
   } else {
     $products_attributes = '0';
   }
?>
     <tr>
         <tr height="40">
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo $product_info_values['products_name']; ?></td>
           <td align="right" class="pageHeading"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
         </tr>

<?php
   if (PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL) {
     echo '          <tr>' . "\n" .
          '            <td colspan="2" class="pageHeading">' . $product_info_values['products_model'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
          '          </tr>' . "\n";
   }
?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
<?php
   if ($product_info_values['products_image'] != '') {
?>
         <tr>
           <td align="center" class="smallText">
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info_values['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info_values['products_image'], addslashes(clean_html_comments($product_info_values['products_name'])), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php 
 echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info_values['products_image']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info_values['products_image'], $product_info_values['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; 
 ?>
</noscript>
           </td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
       </table><p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info_values['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
   if ($products_attributes == '1') {
     $products_options_name = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
     echo '<b>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS . '</b><br>';
     echo '<table border="0" cellpading="0" cellspacing"0">';
     while ($products_options_name_values = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name)) { 
       $selected = 0;
       $products_options = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $products_options_name_values['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
       echo '<tr><td class="main">' . $products_options_name_values['products_options_name'] . ':</td><td>' . "\n" . '<select name ="id[' . $products_options_name_values['products_options_id'] . ']">' . "\n"; 
       while ($products_options_values = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options)) {
         echo "\n" . '<option value="' . $products_options_values['products_options_values_id'] . '"';
         if ( ($products_options_values['options_values_price'] == 0 && $selected == 0) || ($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name_values['products_options_id']] == $products_options_values['products_options_values_id'])) {
           $selected = 1;
           echo ' SELECTED';
         }
         echo '>' . $products_options_values['products_options_values_name'];
         if ($products_options_values['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $my_specials_new_products_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info_values['products_id']);
           $my_products_quantity = tep_get_products_stock($product_info_values['products_id']);
           $the_text= tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART);
           echo ' (' . $products_options_values['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options_values['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info_values['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
         echo  '</option>';
       };
       echo '</select></td></tr>';
     }
     echo '</table>';
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews_values = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews);
   if ($reviews_values['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><br><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews_values['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info_values['products_url']) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><br><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info_values['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info_values['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><br><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info_values['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><br><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info_values['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
       <td><br><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><a href="<? echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, substr(tep_get_all_get_params(), 0, -1)); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS); ?></a></td>
<?php
/*
// Turn off In Cart Button for Products not available for online sales
// Original:            <td align="right" class="main"><input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_id']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
*/
?>
           <td align="right" class="main"><input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_id']; ?>"><?php echo product_info_in_cart_button() ?></td>
<?php
?>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><br>
<?php
   if ( (USE_CACHE == 'true') && !SID) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<?php
// BOF: WebMakers.com Changes: Column Controller v1.0
 if ( is_file(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/column_controller.php' ) ) {
?>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_RIGHT_IS; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH_RIGHT_IS; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 } else {
?>
<?php
 }
// EOF: WebMakers.com Changes: Column Controller v1.0
?>

<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I hope someone will help me to 'parse' AI changes from first file to second correct. I will really appreciate any help as I have passed my second dead line (again). >_<

Cheers!

TO ADMIN: PLEASE REMOVE MY PREVIOUS POST (ENTERED 05:16 PM 14-November 09) AS THIS IS THE SAME.

Hello,

Here I come with an 'emergency'. Short: AI 2.11 works well on all parts of OSC except on the 'product_info.php' page. I have used 'Beyond Compare' to very pedantically compare and transfer AI code to my existing files.

However, in 'product_info.php' BeyondC shows many lines that are NOT part of AI (I think) because they don't have the BOF comments. I have installed 'Free call for price 3' add-on and it works 100% on all pages. But after I copy AI code to 'product_info.php' with BeyondC - problem begins. The 'Sold Out' image from 'Free call for price 3' add-on is constantly present and AI images won't show them self etc.

Here I post both files, I hope some friendly soul will say what do I exactly need to copy to my current 'product_info.php' file.

AI 2.11 'product_info.php' file content (SOURCE):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nntjl5nzmmz/product_info_SOURCE.php

My 'product_info.php' file (DESTINATION):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tmkf5dmdywh/product_info_DESTINATION.php

I hope someone will help me to 'parse' AI changes from first file to second correct. I will really appreciate any help as I have passed my second dead line (again). >_<

Cheers!

Hello,

OK, I understood that my previous post was maybe a bit hard to follow. This is final scream for help and suggestion for very simple solution to get AI 2.11 and Free Call for Price 3.0 to work together in 'product_info.php'.

Instructions from Free Call for Price 3.0 tells me that in original AI 2.11 'product_info.php' file I just need to do following modifications:

Original:

New:

Original:

New:

Original:
           <td align="right" class="main"><input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_id']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

New:
<?php
/*
// Turn off In Cart Button for Products not available for online sales
// Original:            <td align="right" class="main"><input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_id']; ?>"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
*/
?>
           <td align="right" class="main"><input type="hidden" name="products_id" value="<?php echo $product_info_values['products_id']; ?>"><?php echo product_info_in_cart_button() ?></td>
<?php
?>

The problem is that I can't find those values in AI 2.11 'product_info.php' file. Every time I try to do this something goes wrong. This is last file I need to compare to get AI 2.11 and Free Call For Price 3.0 work together in 'product_price.php'. They work well in all other areas of OSC, except in 'product_info.php'.

Can someone please help me to solve this? :'(

I'm ready to pay for a solution if nothing else.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jmyr2dlhtyy/AI_2.11_product_info.php.zip

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been meaning to add the watermark to AI. the contrib looks simple enough, check back later.

Any news on this part maybe? I'm in the middle of the project and would really need something like that. Now I'm forced to download all images processed by AI, watermark them and upload them again. >_<

Just let us know. Thanks for this fantastic add-on!

Cheers.

Additional Images 2.2.0 has been released. Now has image watermarking and lightbox integrated.

Terrific news, thanks a lot!

Some questions:

1) Will watermark automatically be added to all images already stored in images folder?

2) Is it possible to automatically store backup of images before watermarking? If for example I want to clone my store and then it is not so good idea having same watermark.

Cheers!

Hi all,

I have a quick question regarding this awesome contrib!

This is how my product info currently looks after having configured a few items around:

screenshot.jpg

The only issue I have is that I need the parent image to be restricted in size... so it doesn't take up the whole product info width (like it is on the example). Any ideas?

The only issue I have is that I need the parent image to be restricted in size... so it doesn't take up the whole product info width (like it is on the example). Any ideas?

The main reason I worked on this contrib was to provide image resizing when they are uploaded. Set your sizes in the Admin > configuration > Images before uploading. Take a look at the settings in Admin > configuration > Additional Images.

Terrific news, thanks a lot!

Some questions:

1) Will watermark automatically be added to all images already stored in images folder?

2) Is it possible to automatically store backup of images before watermarking? If for example I want to clone my store and then it is not so good idea having same watermark.

Cheers!

1) no. You have to reprocess the images using the utility. This contribution processes images upon your request ONLY through the image upload on the products edit page and the utility. Reasons given in the readme.

2) original images are under the original names for reprocessing at a later time.

please do see the notes and info in the readme.

The main reason I worked on this contrib was to provide image resizing when they are uploaded. Set your sizes in the Admin > configuration > Images before uploading. Take a look at the settings in Admin > configuration > Additional Images.

Hmm well I took a look and I set my Admin>Config>Images to be around 180 width each and on the Admin>Congif>Additional Images to be true for image sizes. But yet the parent picture area is still huge (although the picture has been resized to it's limits) so now it's a smaller picture within a large white space. Any further thoughts? Cheers

Hi,

In my 'Configuration >> Images' following shows:

---------------------

Title Value Action

Small Image Width 100 Info

Small Image Height 100 Info

Heading Image Width 57 Info

Heading Image Height 40 Info

Subcategory Image Width 100 Info

Subcategory Image Height 57 Info

Calculate Image Size true Info

Image Required true Info

Display Image Width 200 Info

Display Image Height Info

Enable Additional Images? enable Info

Enable Additional Images? enable

Enable Additional Images? enable Info

Popup Image Width 500 Info

Additional Thumb Width 140 Info

Popup Image Height Info

Additional Thumb Height 120 Info

Medium Image Width 200 Info

Medium Image Height 200 Info

Large Image Width 400 Info

Large Image Height 400 Info

-------------

I have some bad feelings that there's too many rows there? Should it be so?

Cheers.

Hmm well I took a look and I set my Admin>Config>Images to be around 180 width each and on the Admin>Congif>Additional Images to be true for image sizes. But yet the parent picture area is still huge (although the picture has been resized to it's limits) so now it's a smaller picture within a large white space. Any further thoughts? Cheers

what version are you using?

Hi,

In my 'Configuration >> Images' following shows:

I have some bad feelings that there's too many rows there? Should it be so?

Cheers.

should look like this:

Small Image Width 100

Small Image Height

Heading Image Width 57

Heading Image Height 40

Subcategory Image Width 100

Subcategory Image Height 57

Calculate Image Size true

Image Required true

Display Image Width 200

Display Image Height

Popup Image Width 400

Popup Image Height

Hi,

Has anyone managed to fuse jquery's PrettyPhoto [lightbox clone] with the Additional Images Module.

PrettyPhoto is much more powerful that the prototype - Lightbox you can view prettyPhoto here

I am looking into merging such, but have no idea where to start... my cart uses jquery

Regs

Edited by proimage