[Contribution] Additional Images Module

Parikesit

Hi guys !

I Have some problem with Additional Images Module 1.x . Problem next ::

All functions work perfect, but tables -

medium_images

popup_images

is empty . What's problem ?

I Hope they understand if these tables is empty so can't see images on website.

Best Reguards !

Veebilahendused

Edited by Veebilahendused

I've been the only person watching this topic for quite some time and I'm only supporting versions that I uploaded (surfalot). There were many problems previous to v1.1.5. I know the writing says it has 3 image sizes in those versions, but it didin't work. I think the v1.1.5 actually gave you 2 images sizes.

I've been the only person watching this topic for quite some time and I'm only supporting versions that I uploaded (surfalot). There were many problems previous to v1.1.5. I know the writing says it has 3 image sizes in those versions, but it didin't work. I think the v1.1.5 actually gave you 2 images sizes.

Right, but I Don't need 3 pic. I need only small image and normal image witch open when i click on the small image (Open with lightbox).

Hi

Thank you for the contribution ;)

I have now done A. uploaded the new files and starting on B1. database installation but recieve this message in my browser:

Warning: main(includes/additional_images_configure.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/2/m/midgardsormenno/www/trykk81/admin/additional_images_configure.php on line 28

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/additional_images_configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/2/m/midgardsormenno/www/trykk81/admin/additional_images_configure.php on line 28

Any idea what is wrong?

I have an issue (I just installed the contribution QTPro and this may have caused it?). When I add a product, it looks okay in the preview but once I submit it and are returned to the category, it says 'Image does not exist'.

The additional images on my product page are not thumbnails. They are thumbnails in the popup. However, in the popup, the parent image is represented by a box with a red 'X'. When you hover over the red X the parent image shows up above the thumbnails.

Also, there is a box with a red 'X' in the product listing...

Hi

Thank you for the contribution ;)

I have now done A. uploaded the new files and starting on B1. database installation but recieve this message in my browser:

Warning: main(includes/additional_images_configure.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/2/m/midgardsormenno/www/trykk81/admin/additional_images_configure.php on line 28

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/additional_images_configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/2/m/midgardsormenno/www/trykk81/admin/additional_images_configure.php on line 28

Any idea what is wrong?

the error tells me you have missed a file or two that was supposed to be uploaded. /admin/includes/additional_images_configure.php

I have an issue (I just installed the contribution QTPro and this may have caused it?). When I add a product, it looks okay in the preview but once I submit it and are returned to the category, it says 'Image does not exist'.

The additional images on my product page are not thumbnails. They are thumbnails in the popup. However, in the popup, the parent image is represented by a box with a red 'X'. When you hover over the red X the parent image shows up above the thumbnails.

Also, there is a box with a red 'X' in the product listing...

are you uploading a single image that is being sized by additional images?

There are settings in the Admin -> Configuration -> Additional Image that might help. Also look at this post:

image size

I changed the settings in AI admin to 'false' wherever it mentioned restricting sizes and everything seems to be okay now. Thank you very much, Surf!

On my product info page, the additional images are coming up medium sized just like the parent image. I would like these additional images to be the small size. Is there an easy way to achieve this? I hate toying with my code when I don't really know what I'm doing... :) (I did buy some books this past weekend and the one I decided to read first talks more about Ajax than PhP...)

Well, I just added another product and had the problem again. But I think I figured out what is causing it. I have long file names for the images. For SEO purposes, I would like to keep these long file names.

Is there any way to get around this or do I need to shorten the file names?

Well, I just added another product and had the problem again. But I think I figured out what is causing it. I have long file names for the images. For SEO purposes, I would like to keep these long file names.

Is there any way to get around this or do I need to shorten the file names?

Use the database management tool provided by your host (usually phpMyAdmin), change the field size for the following fields in table "products" to 255.

products_image

products_image_med

products_image_pop

also make sure the fields in the additional_images table are also 255:

thumb_images

medium_images

popup_images

if 255 chars is not big enough, change each of those fields listed above to type "text", no field size for text.

Edited by surfalot

Use the database management tool provided by your host (usually phpMyAdmin), change the field size for the following fields in table "products" to 255.

products_image

products_image_med

products_image_pop

also make sure the fields in the additional_images table are also 255:

thumb_images

medium_images

popup_images

if 255 chars is not big enough, change each of those fields listed above to type "text", no field size for text.

That worked! Thank you so much! The only one I had to change was products_image...the rest were already at 255.

Any ideas on getting the additional images on the product info page set to the small version (while keeping the parent image at medium)?

That worked! Thank you so much! The only one I had to change was products_image...the rest were already at 255.

Any ideas on getting the additional images on the product info page set to the small version (while keeping the parent image at medium)?

no guarantees on this, but try:

open /catalog/includes/classes/displayimages.php

find:

foreach ( $images as $key => $image ) {

add this as a line directly after:

$this->imagedefault = 'small';

Hi all.

I've just installed additional images on my store and I'm getting several errors.

Contribution version: 2.10

System: Linux

PHP: 5 (globals on)

osCommerce version: 2.2 rc2

Error log when trying to upload an image: Fatal error: Class 'upload_quiet' not found in /hermes/bosweb/web198/b1987/d5.mard/public_html/coolModels/admin/includes/functions/additional_images.php on line 224 (Yes I checked everything many times. upload.php seems perfect. additional_images.php it's also a pure upload from the contrib)

Error log when trying to display images from admin -> catalog -> Additional images thumbnail utility: Fatal error: Class 'splitUnionPageResults' not found in /hermes/bosweb/web198/b1987/d5.mard/public_html/coolModels/admin/additional_images.php on line 343

Thanks in advance,

Marios

Hi all.

I've just installed additional images on my store and I'm getting several errors.

Contribution version: 2.10

System: Linux

PHP: 5 (globals on)

osCommerce version: 2.2 rc2

Error log when trying to upload an image: Fatal error: Class 'upload_quiet' not found in /hermes/bosweb/web198/b1987/d5.mard/public_html/coolModels/admin/includes/functions/additional_images.php on line 224 (Yes I checked everything many times. upload.php seems perfect. additional_images.php it's also a pure upload from the contrib)

Error log when trying to display images from admin -> catalog -> Additional images thumbnail utility: Fatal error: Class 'splitUnionPageResults' not found in /hermes/bosweb/web198/b1987/d5.mard/public_html/coolModels/admin/additional_images.php on line 343

Thanks in advance,

Marios

All I can do is tell you where the missing code is. Make double sure the files are getting uploaded after the changes.

The first error is in this file:

/2_files_to_compare/catalog/admin/includes/classes/upload.php

the second error refers to changes in this file:

/2_files_to_compare/catalog/admin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php

All I can do is tell you where the missing code is. Make double sure the files are getting uploaded after the changes.

The first error is in this file:

/2_files_to_compare/catalog/admin/includes/classes/upload.php

the second error refers to changes in this file:

/2_files_to_compare/catalog/admin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php

THANK YOU!!! It was so simple but I was too blind to see it!!! FileZilla didn't uploading right the files and since I changed my ftp client everything works fine! Your spots helped me soooo much!!! Thanks surfalot and thanks to everyone who helped to make this great contribution!

Thanks again and again!

Marios

Hello -

I'm interested in trying the Additional Images contribution for my Cart.

I dowloaded the zip file last night and tried to view the install_readme.txt file and it appears to be corrupted.

Every letter has at least one space preceeding it and following it, making it very difficult to read.

Would someone have a copy that is legible they could post, or tell me how to fix my copy?

Regards,

Gaver

diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" - while you look for a rock.

Hello -

I'm interested in trying the Additional Images contribution for my Cart.

I dowloaded the zip file last night and tried to view the install_readme.txt file and it appears to be corrupted.

Every letter has at least one space preceeding it and following it, making it very difficult to read.

Would someone have a copy that is legible they could post, or tell me how to fix my copy?

Regards,

I just tried a fresh download from a different computer - problem solved - not sure why ...

Thanks?

Gaver

Ok, to those of you offended by stupidity - please skip to the next thread or post. DO NOT READ THIS!

I got the windiff application and I'm comparing the new contribution files to the current files in my application.

There's a lot of code that is identified as NOT in my current code - but it is not marked with a // BOF.

I have installed two other contributions - and If I have to go back line by line through them to figure out which (if either) of them may have removed the code referenced in the new contribution pages... we'll - it's going to be an ugly December...

Do all the pages in the contribution include a // BOF marker for the code being added to the page - or does some slip thru from time to time without the marker?

I told you not to read this... :D

Gaver