• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Additional Images Module

Parikesit

What you mean is to merge ONLY the "//BOF:Additional image" code in ALL files that have to be changed, and nothing else, right?

I hope there are no compatibility issues with RC2a, also not with STS that I've installed already, because I know that I'm not able to fix them !

that's correct. only the code between "//BOF:Additional image" and "//EOF:Additional image" has been changed for this contribution. Everything should be clearly marked. I can't say for sure if there are issues with RC2a. But it doesn't make enough drastic changes in functionallity that would worry me.

If you are using the latest STS AND the product page templates, there will probably be some code that needs to be integrated with the STS product info template.

does anyone have the code to make the thumnail menu with roll over action work on both the product info and the popup window? I am an artist and need those BIG PICTURES on the pop up but would like to keep the product info page nice looking.

If I am reading you correctly, you want the on-page roll-over to work with a moderately sized image AND when the thumb is clicked, to show a larger sized popup or lightbox action. I'll consider that if I work on a new version.

If I am reading you correctly, you want the on-page roll-over to work with a moderately sized image AND when the thumb is clicked, to show a larger sized popup or lightbox action. I'll consider that if I work on a new version.

yes the same thumbnail menu with mouse over action on both the product info and pop up using med image on product info and large on pop up. It would be awesome.

carie

that's correct. only the code between "//BOF:Additional image" and "//EOF:Additional image" has been changed for this contribution. Everything should be clearly marked. I can't say for sure if there are issues with RC2a. But it doesn't make enough drastic changes in functionallity that would worry me.

If you are using the latest STS AND the product page templates, there will probably be some code that needs to be integrated with the STS product info template.

There are no issues with rc2a it is one of the most organized installs i have seen EVERYTHING is between the BOF and EOF tags. the only problem was the instructions left the file (catalog/admin/includes/add_image_configure.php ) off of the list of files to upload. find the post on this thread about "the lazy mans approach" it has to do with rc2a and something not to do.

I did it anyone can

carie

I just reinstalled, and everything works fine.

A strange thing: In the moment I change the includes/classes/boxes.php all the store disappears. Right now all files are changed except this one, and it works.

Should I leave it in this way? What I do wrong exactly there?

No problem with STS, I've just the default template, no index page and no product page template. I don't know if adding this templates, but i think it will be ok

I just reinstalled, and everything works fine.

A strange thing: In the moment I change the includes/classes/boxes.php all the store disappears. Right now all files are changed except this one, and it works.

Should I leave it in this way? What I do wrong exactly there?

No problem with STS, I've just the default template, no index page and no product page template. I don't know if adding this templates, but i think it will be ok

apparently that can be safely ignored. it appears that the change hasn't been utilized since v1.1.5 and isn't necessary. :blink:

Now I can confirm that everything works perfectly. !

There is absolutely no problem with STS in any configuration.

For people who use the RC2a version of osc, just don't change the /includes/classes/boxes.php file

Just installed additional images 2.1.0 contributiuon, and weird enough i cant add additional images.

i did edit the Images menu in configuration and the Additional Images menu, but still i cant add more then one picture for every product?

Pretty new at oscommerce so bear with me!

that was really a statement with a question mark at the end. :blink:

would you like to restate that as a question?

maybe with a little description of what you have tried to do when adding additional images to the products.

I installed the additional images.

But i cant add more then one image!

Here's what ive done so far;

Uploaded all the files to the server

Ran the configuration utility.

edited the Configuration--> Additional Images-->Automatically create 3 image set set to False

All other settings are default

So what did i miss or did wrong?

Hi,

In first place, thanks so much for posting this contribution and supporting it.

I installed it in my shopping cart and I'm having 2 problems. You can see my product page here: http://buypdu.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=30.

- First problem: thumb images don't show up in the product screen. They will only show up when I click to enlarge.

- Second problem: When I click to enlarge, image is dislocated on the screen

Below you have my product_info.php.

Thanks very much,

Alex

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

// BOF: Additional Images

if (empty($_GET['pID'])) { $_GET['pID'] = $_GET['products_id']; }

if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') {

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE);

// $navigation->remove_current_page();

if (!empty($_GET['imagesID'])) {

$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT ai.products_id, ai.images_description, ai.thumb_images, ai.medium_images, ai.popup_images, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " ai, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p WHERE ai.products_id=p.products_id and ai.additional_images_id = '".(int)$_GET['imagesID']."'");

$selected_image = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);

} elseif (!empty($_GET['pID'])) {

$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT products_id, products_image, products_image_med, products_image_pop, products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " WHERE products_id = '".(int)$_GET['pID']."'");

$selected_image = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);

}

$imagemenu = new displayonpageimagemenu ( $selected_image['products_id'] );

// calculate menu size in pixels

$extra_window_width = 500; // space for web browser

$extra_window_height = 500; // space for web browser

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP == 'true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

list ($menu_width, $menu_height) = $imagemenu->boxsize();

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'sides') {

$extra_window_width += $menu_width;

if ($imagemenu->maximageheight < $menu_height) { $imagemenu->maximageheight = $menu_height; }

}

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'above' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'below') {

$extra_window_height += $menu_height;

if ($imagemenu->maximagewidth < $menu_width) { $imagemenu->maximagewidth = $menu_width; }

}

}

if(!empty($selected_image['products_image_description'])) {

$imagemenu->maximageheight += 22; // add space for large image description text height

}

}

// EOF: Additional Images

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == '../buy%20pdu%20ori/SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../buy%20pdu%20ori/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','directories=no')

}

//--></script>

<?php // BOF: Additional Images ?>

function showImage(img,width,height) {

if (document.getElementById("mainimage")) {

document.getElementById("mainimage").src = img;

document.getElementById("mainimage").height = height;

document.getElementById("mainimage").width = width;

}

}

//--></script>

<?php // EOF: Additional Images ?>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

// BOF: Additional Images: Added: , p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_spec, pd.products_musthave, pd.products_extraimage, pd.products_manual, pd.products_extra1, pd.products_moreinfo, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.product_type, p.product_formfactor, p.product_voltage, p.product_amps, p.product_inputplug, p.product_outputplug, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

// $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_spec, pd.products_musthave, pd.products_extraimage, pd.products_manual, pd.products_extra1, pd.products_moreinfo, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.product_type, p.product_formfactor, p.product_voltage, p.product_amps, p.product_inputplug, p.product_outputplug, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

$additional_images = new displayimages ( $product_info['products_id'] );

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

</table>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td width="40%" class="main" colspan="0">

<?php

if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') {

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . '</td></tr><tr><td valign="middle" align="center">' . $imagemenu->altgroupoutput() . '</td></tr></table>';

}

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='left' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='center') && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . (TEXT_MENU_TITLE != ''?TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '<br>':'') . $imagemenu->groupoutput() . '</td>';

}

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" width="' . $imagemenu->maximagewidth . '" height="' . $imagemenu->maximageheight . '">';

if (!empty($_GET['imagesID'])) {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['popup_images'])?$selected_image['popup_images']:(!empty($selected_image['medium_images'])?$selected_image['medium_images']:(!empty($selected_image['thumb_images'])?$selected_image['thumb_images']:''))), $selected_image['images_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['images_description'])?$selected_image['images_description']:'');

} elseif (!empty($_GET['pID'])) {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_pop'])?$selected_image['products_image_pop']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image_med'])?$selected_image['products_image_med']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image'])?$selected_image['products_image']:''))), $selected_image['products_image_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_description'])?$selected_image['products_image_description']:'');

}

echo '</td>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='right' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . (TEXT_MENU_TITLE != ''?TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '<br>':'') . $imagemenu->groupoutput() . '</td>';

}

if (!empty($imagemenu->maximagewidth) && !empty($imagemenu->maximageheight)) { echo '<td>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '4', $imagemenu->maximageheight) . '</td>'; }

echo '</tr></table>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='below' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . '</td></tr><tr><td valign="middle" align="center">' . $imagemenu->altgroupoutput() . '</td></tr></table>';

}

} else {

?><script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:$product_info['products_image'])) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), $product_info['products_name'], (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript><?php

}

// EOF: Additional Images ?>

</td>

<td width="20%" class="productdescription" colspan="1" align="left">

<?php

if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {

echo $additional_images->altgroupoutput();

} else if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {

echo $additional_images->groupoutput();

}

?>

</td>

<td width="40%" class="productdescription" colspan="1" align="left">

<b><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_TYPE;?></b>

<?php echo $product_info['product_type']; ?>

<br><b><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_FORMFACTOR;?></b>

<?php echo $product_info['product_formfactor']; ?>

<br><b><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_VOLTAGE;?></b>

<?php echo $product_info['product_voltage']; ?>

<br><b><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_AMPS;?></b>

<?php echo $product_info['product_amps']; ?>

<br><b><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_INPUTPLUG;?></b>

<?php echo $product_info['product_inputplug']; ?>

<br><b><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OUTPUTPLUG;?></b>

<?php echo $product_info['product_outputplug']; ?>

<br>

<br>

<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="left" class="smallText">

//document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

</noscript>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<!-- mod to show or hide tabbed panes if no advanced spec -->

<?php

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'product_tabs.php');

?>

<!-- End mod to show or hide tabbed panes if no advanced spec -->

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

doesn't look like you merged it correctly. The product tabs may be confusing you when merging the code.

you should be looking at the additional images configuration settings in the admin. You can change how the additional images are displayed there.

doesn't look like you merged it correctly. The product tabs may be confusing you when merging the code.

you should be looking at the additional images configuration settings in the admin. You can change how the additional images are displayed there.

Thanks, I was now able to make the images show up on the product screen.

But I can't move the table location to below the image. I changed the parameter "Product Info: Table location" in the admin but it didn't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

table location below is the default. That is why it didn't show up initially. You didn't merge that portion of the code correctly. This is most likely due to the tabs contribution you have on the product page. You will have to work around that tabbed area.

Got all the files merged, can add 3 images for each product

but now i cant see my Shop, keep gettng an error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in C:\xampp\htdocs\Pay\includes\functions\compatibility.php on line 179

any help?

or should i copy over my backup and start all over?

Edited by moloch30

you mean you can add 3 image sizes per image. you can add an unlimited number of images to each product.

The error you are getting is odd. This contribution doesn't change \includes\functions\compatibility.php

you might want to try restoring that file and seeing what happens.

you mean you can add 3 image sizes per image. you can add an unlimited number of images to each product.

The error you are getting is odd. This contribution doesn't change \includes\functions\compatibility.php

you might want to try restoring that file and seeing what happens.

I did restoed the backup and now i get another error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare do_magic_quotes_gpc() (previously declared in C:\xampp\htdocs\Pay\includes\functions\compatibility.php:18) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Pay\includes\functions\compatibility.php on line 30

never did change anything on that file. Will try to do it all over!

Hello

My coder told me that this module is NOT anyway comparable whit RC2a - that most of the files are for MS and he need at least one day coding / rewriting the code before he gets this thing to work whit lightbox. He also told that many files are missing from complete package and that other files are old etc.

Is this true? I did see RC1 files, so i thought it should be comparable whit RC1 at least... but what i know.. :D

If anyone got this work whit latest OSc?

Thank you so much

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

[ I do not speak good English, so I hope ya understand ]

Hello

My coder told me that this module is NOT anyway comparable whit RC2a - that most of the files are for MS and he need at least one day coding / rewriting the code before he gets this thing to work whit lightbox. He also told that many files are missing from complete package and that other files are old etc.

Is this true? I did see RC1 files, so i thought it should be comparable whit RC1 at least... but what i know.. :D

If anyone got this work whit latest OSc?

Thank you so much

no, its not true. Sounds like a drama queen to me. if you look back a few posts there are a couple folks that have it working on RC2a.

There are no missing files.

Any coder worth their salt would be able to install this in an 1 to 1.5 hours on any shop source after 2.2ms2-060817. All AI changes are CLEARLY marked in each file and should be an easy install for an intermediate programmer.

no, its not true. Sounds like a drama queen to me. if you look back a few posts there are a couple folks that have it working on RC2a.

There are no missing files.

Any coder worth their salt would be able to install this in an 1 to 1.5 hours on any shop source after 2.2ms2-060817. All AI changes are CLEARLY marked in each file and should be an easy install for an intermediate programmer.

Thank you so much for this update!

So i guess he really really clearly misunderstood some things in this contrib. :)

Other thing, can it be added also to the working shop or this contribution needs some tables and things added to database a way that products & categories will/must be deleted? I am using this skinn http://osc2.template-help.com/14619/index.php (btw: NO officail support from this people there :( - but this skinn should not add to much complications to the work right?

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

[ I do not speak good English, so I hope ya understand ]

Thank you so much for this update!

So i guess he really really clearly misunderstood some things in this contrib. :)

Other thing, can it be added also to the working shop or this contribution needs some tables and things added to database a way that products & categories will/must be deleted? I am using this skinn http://osc2.template-help.com/14619/index.php (btw: NO officail support from this people there :( - but this skinn should not add to much complications to the work right?

It can be installed on an active shop. No Products need be removed. A utility is included to generate the multiple image sizes for existing products.

Now i have tried several times, and it seems like i cant merge the files correct, i can uåpload the images but keep getting different errors!

Is there anyone who can help me get it working?

pm me plz!

Thx in advance!

I can try to help. Some errors will point to specific problems, some will not.