• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Additional Images Module

Parikesit

Hi, I just finished installing version 2.0.0. First off, its missing the sql files. I got them from a previous version. Got the admin config to load and am able to modify the files.

My problem is when I click on categories/products the following error occurs: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /mnt/w0207/d18/s05/b02d72b0/www/catalog/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 373

I have looked at this file and cannot figure out what is wrong. The install instructions didn't provide a step by step mod for manual install. I am running several mods on this site. I did use winmerge to compare the files before changing them.

Any ideas?

Hi, I just finished installing version 2.0.0. First off, its missing the sql files. I got them from a previous version. Got the admin config to load and am able to modify the files.

My problem is when I click on categories/products the following error occurs: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /mnt/w0207/d18/s05/b02d72b0/www/catalog/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 373

I have looked at this file and cannot figure out what is wrong. The install instructions didn't provide a step by step mod for manual install. I am running several mods on this site. I did use winmerge to compare the files before changing them.

Any ideas?

There are no SQL files because the install instructions have the information for updating your database with a script. Any previous version would be incomplete, or possibly cause additional problems.

There is not enough information to offer a fix. Generally that error happens when you have not balanced braces {} correctly.

I have always thought step-by-step instructions are pointless for folks with many contribs already installed. Mainly because when you say, "find this" and "this" doesn't exist any longer, then what do you do? At least with compare tools, it will always get you near the target. ALL code that has changed is clearly marked in the file. If you want a step-by-step, just search each file for "BOF: Additional Images" and every time you find one, you have a step, and the surrounding code to look for.

By all means, if you want to write the step-by-step, feel free to post it for everyone. ;)

Hi

I have added multilanguage and sort to the images, but can't seem to work out how to make the sort and images_description editable.

Can anyone help please

• 5 weeks later...
Hi,

I am wondering if Additional Images work well with the STS module? I would like to incorporate it into my store.

there is not any instructions as such. But should be compatible if you understand STS integration.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great Contrib, but I have a problem. I installed the contrib and had it working and then I noticed that the javascript mouseover function has stopped working. Here is a link to the page -- http://www.bellacappello.com/product_info....products_id/300.

Anyone have any ideas of where to look to resolve this. I would appreciate any leads and will be happy to provide any code.

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Fatal error: Class 'displayimages' not found in /var/www/vhosts/olagiatospiti.gr/httpdocs/oscommerce/product_info.php on line 147

I tried to install the contribution additional images and i get the above message when I try to view a product

I cannot find the error on line 147

Take a look

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

// BOF: Additional Images

if (empty($_GET['pID'])) { $_GET['pID'] = $_GET['products_id']; }

if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') {

include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE);

// $navigation->remove_current_page();

if (!empty($_GET['imagesID'])) {

$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT ai.products_id, ai.images_description, ai.thumb_images, ai.medium_images, ai.popup_images, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES . " ai, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p WHERE ai.products_id=p.products_id and ai.additional_images_id = '".(int)$_GET['imagesID']."'");

$selected_image = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);

} elseif (!empty($_GET['pID'])) {

$products_query = tep_db_query( "SELECT products_id, products_image, products_image_med, products_image_pop, products_image_description FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " WHERE products_id = '".(int)$_GET['pID']."'");

$selected_image = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);

}

$imagemenu = new displayonpageimagemenu ( $selected_image['products_id'] );

// calculate menu size in pixels

$extra_window_width = 24; // space for web browser

$extra_window_height = 86; // space for web browser

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP == 'true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

list ($menu_width, $menu_height) = $imagemenu->boxsize();

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'sides') {

$extra_window_width += $menu_width;

if ($imagemenu->maximageheight < $menu_height) { $imagemenu->maximageheight = $menu_height; }

}

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'above' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION == 'below') {

$extra_window_height += $menu_height;

if ($imagemenu->maximagewidth < $menu_width) { $imagemenu->maximagewidth = $menu_width; }

}

}

//$imagemenu->maximageheight += 22; // add space for large image description text height

}

// EOF: Additional Images

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo $header_tags[title_tag]; ?></title>

<meta name="description" content="<?php echo $header_tags[desc_tag]; ?>">

<meta name="keywords" content="<?php echo $header_tags[keywords_tag]; ?>">

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

<?php // BOF: Additional Images ?>

<script language="javascript"><!--

function showImage(img,width,height) {

if (document.getElementById("mainimage")) {

document.getElementById("mainimage").src = img;

document.getElementById("mainimage").height = height;

document.getElementById("mainimage").width = width;

}

}

//--></script>

<?php // EOF: Additional Images ?>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

// BOF: Additional Images: Added: , p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

$additional_images = new displayimages ( $product_info['products_id'] );

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

// BOF: Additional Images ADDED to if statement: && ADDIMAGES_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false'

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image']) && ADDIMAGES_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false') {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right"<?php if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') { echo ' width="'.($imagemenu->maximagewidth+$extra_window_width).'" height="'.($imagemenu->maximageheight+$extra_window_height).'"'; } ?>>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<?php

if (ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'product_info') {

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '</td></tr><tr><td valign="middle" align="center">' . $imagemenu->altgroupoutput() . '</td></tr></table>';

}

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='left' || ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='center') && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '<br>' . $imagemenu->groupoutput() . '</td>';

}

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" width="100%">';

if (!empty($_GET['imagesID'])) {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['popup_images'])?$selected_image['popup_images']:(!empty($selected_image['medium_images'])?$selected_image['medium_images']:(!empty($selected_image['thumb_images'])?$selected_image['thumb_images']:''))), $selected_image['images_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['images_description'])?$selected_image['images_description']:'');

} elseif (!empty($_GET['pID'])) {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_pop'])?$selected_image['products_image_pop']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image_med'])?$selected_image['products_image_med']:(!empty($selected_image['products_image'])?$selected_image['products_image']:''))), $selected_image['products_image_description'], (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE=='true'?POPUP_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'id="mainimage"') . (!empty($selected_image['products_image_description'])?$selected_image['products_image_description']:'');

}

echo '</td>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_ALIGNMENT=='right' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '<br>' . $imagemenu->groupoutput() . '</td>';

}

if (!empty($imagemenu->maximagewidth) && !empty($imagemenu->maximageheight)) { echo '<td>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '4', $imagemenu->maximageheight) . '</td>'; }

echo '</tr></table>';

if (ADDIMAGES_POPUP_TABLE_LOCATION=='below' && ADDIMAGES_POPUP_SHOW_ON_POPUP=='true' && ($imagemenu->addimages_count > 1)) {

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="middle" align="center" class="pageHeading">' . TEXT_MENU_TITLE . '</td></tr><tr><td valign="middle" align="center">' . $imagemenu->altgroupoutput() . '</td></tr></table>';

}

} else {

?><script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_ADD_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:$product_info['products_image'])) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . (!empty($product_info['products_image_med'])?$product_info['products_image_med']:(!empty($product_info['products_image_pop'])?$product_info['products_image_pop']:(!empty($product_info['products_image'])?$product_info['products_image']:''))), $product_info['products_name'], (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_WIDTH:''), (ADDIMAGES_RESTRICT_PARENT=='true'?DISPLAY_IMAGE_HEIGHT:''), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . (!empty($product_info['products_image_description'])?$product_info['products_image_description']:TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript><?php

}

// EOF: Additional Images ?>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='above' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {

echo $additional_images->altgroupoutput();

} else if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='sides' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {

echo $additional_images->groupoutput();

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php

if (ADDIMAGES_TABLE_LOCATION=='below' && ADDIMAGES_SHOW_ON_PRODUCT_INFO=='true' && ADDIMAGES_MENU_LOCATION == 'popup') {

echo $additional_images->altgroupoutput();

}

?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Edited by mkam

Fatal error: Class 'displayimages' not found in /var/www/vhosts/olagiatospiti.gr/httpdocs/oscommerce/product_info.php on line 147

Look for the /includes/classes/ folder in the AI package you downloaded. Most likely you forgot to upload the file in that folder to your shop. (or maybe put it in the wrong place)

doulble check that all the "unique" files have been uploaded along with the changes to the current files.

• 3 weeks later...

when go Categories->Additional Images

got below error anyone please help

Additional Images Thumbnail Utility

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'on p.products_id = ai.products_id where ptc.categories_id = 37' at line 1

select count(*) as total from products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' left join products_to_categories ptc on p.products_id = ptc.products_id join additional_images ai on p.products_id = ai.products_id where ptc.categories_id = 37

when go Categories->Additional Images

got below error anyone please help

Additional Images Thumbnail Utility

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'on p.products_id = ai.products_id where ptc.categories_id = 37' at line 1

select count(*) as total from products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' left join products_to_categories ptc on p.products_id = ptc.products_id join additional_images ai on p.products_id = ai.products_id where ptc.categories_id = 37

what are your php and mysql versions?

PHP Version 4.4.0

mysql Client API version 3.23.49

wow, are you sure about that MySQL version? that is really old and you should consider moving your host if they can't provide anything newer.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi-

I tried installing the Additional Images contribution into my shopping cart, which already had the Product Listing Enhancements, Thumbnails & Manufacturer Headings V1.8 contribution installed.

I uploaded the files, then compared the others and uploaded what I thought was right code considering both.

But somewhere, something went wrong.

So then I decided I needed to restore my backups and try again. I restored my files and restored my database, using the tool in the oscommerce admin panel. However, I am still getting an error. :( On index.php, I am getting this message after I click on a category

1146 - Table 'billi18_osc1.TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES' doesn't exist

SELECT ai.medium_images, ai.images_description, ai.popup_images, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_description FROM TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES ai, products p WHERE ai.products_id=p.products_id and ai.products_id = '28'

I am not very database savvy. I'm a bit panicked. Can anyone give me some direction?

Also, when I uploaded my backup to the server (using Filezilla), I got critical transfer errors for both admin/includes/configure.php and includes/configure.php.

I just want my pre-additional images contribution site back. And I was so responsible about backing up...

/bangs head on desk.

Help?

Kim

I removed the Add'l Images contribution file catalog/includes/classes/displayimages.php file and it fixed the problem. I'm still nervous about what else lurks, but at least I can put an ice pack on my head and keep going.

Hi-

I tried installing the Additional Images contribution into my shopping cart, which already had the Product Listing Enhancements, Thumbnails & Manufacturer Headings V1.8 contribution installed.

I uploaded the files, then compared the others and uploaded what I thought was right code considering both.

But somewhere, something went wrong.

So then I decided I needed to restore my backups and try again. I restored my files and restored my database, using the tool in the oscommerce admin panel. However, I am still getting an error. :( On index.php, I am getting this message after I click on a category

1146 - Table 'billi18_osc1.TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES' doesn't exist

SELECT ai.medium_images, ai.images_description, ai.popup_images, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_description FROM TABLE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES ai, products p WHERE ai.products_id=p.products_id and ai.products_id = '28'

I am not very database savvy. I'm a bit panicked. Can anyone give me some direction?

Also, when I uploaded my backup to the server (using Filezilla), I got critical transfer errors for both admin/includes/configure.php and includes/configure.php.

I just want my pre-additional images contribution site back. And I was so responsible about backing up...

/bangs head on desk.

Help?

Kim

the errors you received in the restore are because of the permissions on the configure.php files. you can change the permissions in FileZilla, but you shouldn't need to since AI doesn't make changes to those files.

You have stumped me at the moment where that error could come from. The only AI item that would affect the index.php file (& category pages) is this in the /includes/application_top.php:

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'displayimages.php');

if this is still in that file, and the file is gone, you should be getting another error.

If you go through the files in this directory of the package: /2_files_to_compare/ and search each file with "Additional Images" you will see every addition is marked. Just verify those file additions have been removed from your files.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I think the contrib is nearl work for me, but now I have the problem that in the product_info the pic is shown, but when I look in the Product description the pic is not shown.

Any Idea

Hi, I think the contrib is nearl work for me, but now I have the problem that in the product_info the pic is shown, but when I look in the Product description the pic is not shown.

Any Idea

I'm not sure I fully understand the problem. The Product Description is shown ON the product_info page. So it sounds like the same location to me. can you provide a little more detail or a link?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I just added the additional images module and think that I did everything correctly

1) I uploaded the files to upload

2) I installed he database

3) I edited the files to edit using files comparison

In the admin panel everything looks fine, all options are available.

When going to the shop, I'm getting the message "Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration. This can be enabled in your php.ini configuration file or in the .htaccess file in your catalog directory"

When uncommenting

// check if register_globals is enabled.

// since this is a temporary measure this message is hardcoded. The requirement will be removed before 2.2 is finalized.

if (function_exists('ini_get')) {

ini_get('register_globals') or exit('Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration. This can be enabled in your php.ini configuration file or in the .htaccess file in your catalog directory.');

}

I'm getting an empty page

What to do now?

I'm using osc version 2.2rc2a

I hope somebody can help, because I'm really confused and know that I did something wrong

did you uncomment that while installing Additional Images? That is not a part of AI.

only the code that is marked with "// BOF: Additional Image" should be merged with your shop.

that code you are referring to is part of osCommerce 2.2ms2-060817. That line in different in the new RC2a.

Edited by surfalot

does anyone have the code to make the thumnail menu with roll over action work on both the product info and the popup window? I am an artist and need those BIG PICTURES on the pop up but would like to keep the product info page nice looking.

carie

only the code that is marked with "// BOF: Additional Image" should be merged with your shop.

that code you are referring to is part of osCommerce 2.2ms2-060817. That line in different in the new RC2a.

I know the line is different in RC2a, like other lines too. I didn't know what exactly to merge-replace. Anyway, I unistalled everything again and will give it a new try

What you mean is to merge ONLY the "//BOF:Additional image" code in ALL files that have to be changed, and nothing else, right?

I hope there are no compatibility issues with RC2a, also not with STS that I've installed already, because I know that I'm not able to fix them !

Thank you for the reply surfalot, and for the contribution !

does anyone have the code to make the thumnail menu with roll over action work on both the product info and the popup window? I am an artist and need those BIG PICTURES on the pop up but would like to keep the product info page nice looking.

carie

I just wonder why do you need a rolover function on the popup picture. Yu can have the product info pictures small (+rolover if you want) and you can make the popup as big as you like