• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stamps.com Module?

kieran_mullen

• 7 months later...

You should check with that company yourself. There is a newer version but since it is not GPL'ed it cannot be uploaded to the addon section.

Thanks for the info.

I just checked their site and could not find anything.

Maybe they are not making it available.

I'm having a great Day - hope you are too!

Leon

I just checked their site and could not find anything.

Maybe they are not making it available.

No idea where the person who uploaded got it from, from the company eventually. This is the version and the copyright statement in the header of the file for oscommerce:

define("SHIPPINGZOSCOMMERCE_VERSION","1.0.0.39186");

# ################################################################################
# 	
#   (c) 2010 Z-Firm LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
#   Licensed to current Stamps.com customers. 
#
#   The terms of your Stamps.com license 
#   apply to the use of this file and the contents of the  
#   Stamps_ShoppingCart_Integration_Kit__See_README_file.zip   file.
#   
#   This file is protected by U.S. Copyright. Technologies and techniques herein are
#   the proprietary methods of Z-Firm LLC. 
#  
#   For use only by customers in good standing of Stamps.com
#
#
# 	IMPORTANT
# 	=========
# 	THIS FILE IS GOVERNED BY THE STAMPS.COM LICENSE AGREEMENT
#
# 	Using or reading this file indicates your acceptance of the Stamps.com License Agreement.
#
# 	If you do not agree with these terms, this file and related files must be deleted immediately.

No idea where the person who uploaded got it from, from the company eventually. This is the version and the copyright statement in the header of the file for oscommerce:

define("SHIPPINGZOSCOMMERCE_VERSION","1.0.0.39186");

# ################################################################################
# 	
#   (c) 2010 Z-Firm LLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
#   Licensed to current Stamps.com customers. 
#
#   The terms of your Stamps.com license 
#   apply to the use of this file and the contents of the  
#   Stamps_ShoppingCart_Integration_Kit__See_README_file.zip   file.
#   
#   This file is protected by U.S. Copyright. Technologies and techniques herein are
#   the proprietary methods of Z-Firm LLC. 
#  
#   For use only by customers in good standing of Stamps.com
#
#
# 	IMPORTANT
# 	=========
# 	THIS FILE IS GOVERNED BY THE STAMPS.COM LICENSE AGREEMENT
#
# 	Using or reading this file indicates your acceptance of the Stamps.com License Agreement.
#
# 	If you do not agree with these terms, this file and related files must be deleted immediately.

Well I think I found it.

The most recent version as found on the Stamps.com server.

https://stamps.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1218

Here is the download link: https://my.shiprush.com/assets/Stamps_ShoppingCart_Integration_Kit__See_README_file.zip

Edited by bibleman

Leon

As others have mentioned, instructions and the plugin kit can be found here:

Chuck

Thanks Chuck, it seems there is a lot of information on Stamps.com if you know where to look!

A side note here. We use Quickbooks and just discovered that you can load Stamps.com into Quickbooks and it runs from the Sales Receipts window. This works great since we have to load the sale into Quickbooks before we print the postage anyway.

I think I might just like using it through Quickbooks better than through osCommerce.

Edited by Jan Zonjee

Leon

Thanks Chuck, it seems there is a lot of information on Stamps.com if you know where to look!

A side note here. We use Quickbooks and just discovered that you can load Stamps.com into Quickbooks and it runs from the Sales Receipts window. This works great since we have to load the sale into Quickbooks before we print the postage anyway.

I think I might just like using it through Quickbooks better than through osCommerce.

Leon,

I'm glad to hear that Stamps dot com is working well for you! If you have any questions about anything regarding Stamps dot com, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks!

Chuck

Edited by Jan Zonjee
advertising

Leon,

I'm glad to hear that Stamps.com is working well for you! If you have any questions about anything regarding Stamps.com, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks!

Chuck

Stamps.com

Hey Chuck,

Well since you mention it there is one problem we are encountering.

When using Stamps.com inside of Quickbooks when the window comes up you have to check the "hide postage" every time. When we were using the desktop version of Stamps.com you did not have to do this. You checked the "hide postage" one time and then from then on it was always checked by default.

Is there a way to make it default to have the "hide postage" checked inside of Quickbooks as well?

Thanks

Leon

Leon

Hey Chuck,

Well since you mention it there is one problem we are encountering.

When using Stamps.com inside of Quickbooks when the window comes up you have to check the "hide postage" every time. When we were using the desktop version of Stamps.com you did not have to do this. You checked the "hide postage" one time and then from then on it was always checked by default.

Is there a way to make it default to have the "hide postage" checked inside of Quickbooks as well?

Thanks

Leon

Leon,

Thank you for bringing this my attention. I checked with our technical support team and unfortunately the "hide postage" button needs to be selected each time within QuickBooks. We have submitted your suggestion as a feature request for a future release.

Thanks!

Chuck

Edited by Jan Zonjee

• 1 year later...

seems to be working. and there is a delay on the processing the orders to show on the stamps.com application. ill do a test print in a few when order post.

i did notice that the item that didnt have a weight set showed "set weight" and there was no green check next to the order. so i guess to avoid setting the weight in stamps might as well set the weight in the store.