• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Anti-hacker Account Mods, Secure your account pages

spooks

Hello Guys,

I am getting this error when i click on check out.

"Warning: require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONSajax.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in"

Now from the error i though its saying it cant see the file so i made sure that the pile is in, the error message also said about link 13. Which also seems fine?

Line 13

create_account.php

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'ajax.php');

Any help, would be apericiated.

Hello,

seems to work now.

THank you

Good, your issue was somehow DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS was not getting defined, that happens in application top, I assume you found the error there, or you repositioned the call to after the call to application top.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

When i go to create_account.php

it says

"ENTRY_SAVE_DETAIL"

You havent updated catalog/includes/languages/english/create_account.php with the new code, as given in the included file, not all the changes are detailed in the manual install, you must use a file compare for some.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Hello,

THank you for the reply, i will look into this now, but would like to ask if this is what i need or not, or what it is. As i would rather keep it simple and not put it on, but if you could please tell me what this is.

THank you

Hello,

THank you for the reply, i will look into this now, but would like to ask if this is what i need or not, or what it is. As i would rather keep it simple and not put it on, but if you could please tell me what this is.

THank you

Its part of the 'pwa' option, please read the doc. (password on/off option)

Sam

Contributions:

Hello,

I have been searching around on the site and on the doc, and am not able to get any information so i have uploaded the files that were in the package and it seems to have sorted that out. But can you please help me with this Option password on or off, as i have made this post but i think it could be because when i replaced the files. Can you please help me with that.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/356039-asks-for-password-then-doesnt/page__p__1495826entry1495826

Thank you

Please see my last post here!

Sam

Contributions:

Hello Spooks.

Another fantastic contribution by you.

With this mod installed am I correct in thinking that you don't need PWA as a seperate contribution.

Also how can you change the order of Address etc, as I want to have postcode after My County/State option.

And finally I have tried to use the Force Country contribution with this but can't find the coding required as this contribution changes some of the code, I can't work out how to recode this to work with the Force Country can you provide any assistance.

Cheers

With this mod installed am I correct in thinking that you don't need PWA as a seperate contribution.

Yes, thats correct, based on an idea proposed at ClubOsc, providing a more secure form of PWA and avoiding the order tracking issues that the original causes.

Also how can you change the order of Address etc, as I want to have postcode after My County/State option.

Yes, default option, will use the address order set out for your country in the address format, change admin setting to different format & that will apply.

And finally I have tried to use the Force Country contribution with this but can't find the coding required as this contribution changes some of the code.

This selects the store country by default in the selection, what does Force Country do more than that?

Sam

Contributions:

Hi Sam

A tiny doubt.

Once in a product I Add it to cart and then "Make order", the web takes me to create account instead of login.php, is working as expected?

Feel free to try www.hmsistemas.es/shop/catalog/

regards

Once in a product I Add it to cart and then "Make order", the web takes me to create account instead of login.php, is working as expected?

Yes, the idea being to make the account creation part of the checkout like PWA, the login page then being a un-wanted step, which is also the reason for adding the login section to the create account page, so there is no extra step for old customers either.

But you seem to have disabled the login part on the create account page, perhaps you should try with that enabled.

If you prefer the old method, just change the redirect back in checkout shipping.

Sam

Contributions:

Yes, thats correct, based on an idea proposed at ClubOsc, providing a more secure form of PWA and avoiding the order tracking issues that the original causes.

Yes, default option, will use the address order set out for your country in the address format, change admin setting to different format & that will apply.

This selects the store country by default in the selection, what does Force Country do more than that?

Thank you for that.

A fantastic contribution

Hi Sam,

i've installed this important contribution

the following error occures:

When people put ö,ä,ü,ß,é, ... while creating an account the string is cut at that letter and put into the database, the account is created.

however the new customer just gets to see the following:

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 312

same happens in contact_us

any help apreciated

thanks

:

When people put ö,ä,ü,ß,é, ... while creating an account the string is cut at that letter and put into the database, the account is created.

Your issue is those chars are being cleaned, those chars should normally be allowed, but your server appears not to understand the regex.

check if your server is using PCRE or perl & further if its PCRE is it compiled with unicode support (ask your host).

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 312

Common osC bug, nothing to do with this.

in application_top.php near line 312

find:

// navigation history
 if (tep_session_is_registered('navigation')) {
if (PHP_VERSION < 4) {
 	$broken_navigation = $navigation;
 	$navigation = new navigationHistory;
 	$navigation->unserialize($broken_navigation);
}
 } else {
tep_session_register('navigation');
 }
 $navigation->add_current_page();

replace with:

// navigation history
 if (tep_session_is_registered('navigation') && is_object($navigation)) {
if (PHP_VERSION < 4) {
 	$broken_navigation = $navigation;
 	$navigation->unserialize($broken_navigation);
} elseif ( false === is_object($navigation) ) {
}
 } else {
tep_session_register('navigation');
 }
 $navigation->add_current_page();

Sam

Contributions:

Great contribution, but I'm having some trouble with the create account page.

When I am first on the page and UK is set as the country there is no drop down box to choose a county. Why is this, what file would I need to look at again to fix this? If I deliberately leave, for example, the telephone field blank when the page refreshes it sasys "Please select a state from the States pull down menu." but there is still no dropdown.

Also, is there a way to completely remove the telephone number field, as I don't need this information from my customers.

Great contribution, but I'm having some trouble with the create account page.

When I am first on the page and UK is set as the country there is no drop down box to choose a county. Why is this, what file would I need to look at again to fix this? If I deliberately leave, for example, the telephone field blank when the page refreshes it sasys "Please select a state from the States pull down menu." but there is still no dropdown.

Also, is there a way to completely remove the telephone number field, as I don't need this information from my customers.

You havent applied the sql, if there are no counties in the dbase it cant show them!!

Set length in admin to 0, then modify language file to remove required *

Sam

Contributions:

You havent applied the sql, if there are no counties in the dbase it cant show them!!

Set length in admin to 0, then modify language file to remove required *

hi, I had run the sql file on the correct database and have just applied it again to be sure, however still no drop down.

When I first installed it it was working fine, however I didn't like how the postcode was above the county so may have played around with it for a bit. Is there a specific file that I could have changed which would stop the dropdown from showing? In other words; what files of mine should I compare with yours to try to fix it?

hi, I had run the sql file on the correct database and have just applied it again to be sure, however still no drop down.

When I first installed it it was working fine, however I didn't like how the postcode was above the county so may have played around with it for a bit. Is there a specific file that I could have changed which would stop the dropdown from showing? In other words; what files of mine should I compare with yours to try to fix it?

If you can see the postcode field in the create account file, you have not installed this, try again!!

The postcode field is set according to your address format, so will be moved, read the doc!!

Sam

Contributions:

If you can see the postcode field in the create account file, you have not installed this, try again!!

The postcode field is set according to your address format, so will be moved, read the doc!!

Are you saying that when you select different countries the postcode field will visibly be moved on the page? Or just the address formatting will change on invoices etc?

Looks like I have it working but only when in admin -> Locations/Taxes -> Countries I choose address format '2' for the country. Is this how it is meant to work?

Are you saying that when you select different countries the postcode field will visibly be moved on the page? Or just the address formatting will change on invoices etc?

Looks like I have it working but only when in admin -> Locations/Taxes -> Countries I choose address format '2' for the country. Is this how it is meant to work?

Yes, a new module displays the address fields, that changes the order of the fields according to the address format for the selected country, a new uk address format is included in the sql that is usually number 6 on your list.

Its expected that you set the correct format for the countries you ship to, including uk.

Sam

Contributions:

Hi Sam,

Great Contribution.

Im most of the way through install on my Xampp trial store.

One general question, I also had the "sloppy Words Cleaner" contribution installed This One.

Im using a lot of your provided files and thus overwriting the code for the above contribution.

I know your contribution validades postcode format, but does it also "clean" the format of other name and address fields? or do I need to reinstall the other contribution as well?

Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Hi Sam,

Great Contribution.

Im most of the way through install on my Xampp trial store.

One general question, I also had the "sloppy Words Cleaner" contribution installed This One.

Im using a lot of your provided files and thus overwriting the code for the above contribution.

I know your contribution validades postcode format, but does it also "clean" the format of other name and address fields? or do I need to reinstall the other contribution as well?

Thanks

It does capitalise the initial letters, if you want the entries all lower case first, in account_secure.php just add:

$entry = strtolower($entry);

after:

function ValidateWord ($entry,$post,$char=1) {

Sam

Contributions: