• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

jQuery - Ultimate Product Pack

From the looks of it you either have installed the contrib wrongly or there's trouble with your database.

First check the install by comparing the contrib with your cart. Use Beyond Compare is very good for this.

If the install is good, restore your database from your backup and run the included sql again.

BOX_CATALOG_IMAGES_PRODUCTS makes me think that your installiation was not correct at all. It should be Additional Images.

Cheers Fab

From the looks of it you either have installed the contrib wrongly or there's trouble with your database.

First check the install by comparing the contrib with your cart. Use Beyond Compare is very good for this.

If the install is good, restore your database from your backup and run the included sql again.

BOX_CATALOG_IMAGES_PRODUCTS makes me think that your installiation was not correct at all. It should be Additional Images.

Cheers Fab

But isnt this because my admin language is dutch?

Database was perfect no problems. tested it.

Hi, its very simple...

Go to the admin > configuration > additional images > prettyPhoto: set background opacity and change the value from 1 to something like 0.8 [0.8 means 80%, 0.7 means 70% and so on, to your liking]. If you set this to 0 no background will be displayed.

Cheers Fab

Thanked and thanks^^

But isnt this because my admin language is dutch?

Database was perfect no problems. tested it.

Check your admin install folder, its very strange its show Additional Images.

Let me know

Is there any way to increase the quality of the small thumbnail as it is very poor compared to the rest

kind regards

JP

Hi JP, image quality goes by the standard 72dpi resolution. YOU CANNOT ALTER THAT!!!! i.e. 72 pixels per inch square. To increase image size you need to establish if you would like it to be 100px by 100px, etc. The size is established by first going to admin > configuration > images and change the sizes according to your likings.

Then go to admin > config > additional images enable the auto create three image sets so that you can only upload one large image and the contribution will create a medium size and a thumbnail for you. Remember to think about image size ratios, i.e. if you have a large image of 400px by 400px, set the medium image 200px by 200px and the thumbnail 100px by 100px.

If you have rectangle images, open the large image in photoshop and scale down the image and take note for the measurements so that you could input such values in the admin > config > images. You don't need photoshop any longer and don't even save the image scale down versions as the contrib does all by itself to speed you up.

Cheers Fab

Can someone please make a better readme file.. This ir reaaly bad, my shop i moded and work with compare app is shit :(

It would be better if someone could do one like this:

"At line 12 /include/boxes.php (kjasnjknsakjnsan)"

"change this to (klamklamlkamlkmlkamlkmma)"

Can someone please make a better readme file.. This ir reaaly bad, my shop i moded and work with compare app is shit :(

It would be better if someone could do one like this:

"At line 12 /include/boxes.php (kjasnjknsakjnsan)"

"change this to (klamklamlkamlkmlkamlkmma)"

Well enough... As for a start this contrib, as most of the rest, if not all, is basis off a virgin install.

I don't have time to play around doing the find this and that... it makes me dizzy to read one, let alone do one...

From my experience with installing other contribs, it never works with a modified cart just the same. I mean what is the use of searching a string, db_call, etc. that has been modified already by another contrib... Your search would result negative.

With a good comparing program you will install such contrib in a mere ten minutes and that's for noobs. If your cart is virgin, well just replace the files with the ones in this contrib.

If your cart is already modified, you need to use your brains to see what goes where, be it that you are using a compare program or find this and that [A compare program will display the changes for easier reference and less brain power].

Use a good compare program as it will really help you with all the add-ons installation as it will highlight the changes that need to be applied.

Linked here is a good program that will help you.

BTW this is still version 1 let alone version 2 so get used to the compare program.

hello could some one help me i have installed Ultimate Product Pack V1.1 and i get a an error come up when i try to click on an item in my shop?

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_image_med' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '1565' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

dose any one know why this is

thanks aaron

hello could some one help me i have installed Ultimate Product Pack V1.1 and i get a an error come up when i try to click on an item in my shop?

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_image_med' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_pop, p.products_image_description, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '1565' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

dose any one know why this is

thanks aaron

Its a database error, re install the DB and you will be fine. Check out that the sql has been sucessful.

Cheers FAB

Question, quick help please:

I've a big big problem!! When i'm applying the WATERMARK,

it is only working at the thumbnail not the POPUPIMAGE?

What must I do to fix this problem? This is the only problem i've now with this addon? Please help me with this!

My adiotional images in my admin:

Automatically create 3 image set false

Background color Info

Pre-fill upload dir w/ Category names true Info

Pre-fill starting with this sub-dir products Info

Use image size restrictions true Info

Product Info: Show Additional Images true Info

Product Info: Product Image Behavior popup Info

prettyPhoto: Enable prettyPhoto lightbox effect true Info

Product Info: Group parent with sub-images false Info

Product Info: Restrict parent image size true Info

Product Info: Parent product image alignment right Info

Product Info: Table alignment right Info

Product Info: Table location sides Info

Product Info: Number of columns 1 Info

Product Info: Number of rows 20 Info

Popup: Show Thumbnail Menu true Info

Thumb Menu: Show parent image true Info

Thumb Menu: Use image size restrictions false Info

Thumb Menu: Table alignment center Info

Thumb Menu: Table location below Info

Thumb Menu: Number of columns 3 Info

Thumb Menu: Number of rows 2 Info

Watermark: Add watermark to images true Info

Watermark: watermark image watermark.png Info

Watermark: Opacity 100 Info

Watermark: Skip adding to thumbnail false Info

Watermark: Horizontal alignment left Info

Watermark: Vertical alignment bottom Info

Watermark: Watermark image offset (as a percent) 10 Info

prettyPhoto: Set animation speed normal Info

prettyPhoto: Set frame padding 30 Info

prettyPhoto: Set background opacity 0.80 Info

prettyPhoto: Display product title true Info

prettyPhoto: Allow resize true Info

prettyPhoto: Counter seperator lable / Info

prettyPhoto: Theme facebook Info

prettyPhoto: Hide flash false Info

prettyPhoto: Flash wmode opaque Info

prettyPhoto: Autoplay video true Info

prettyPhoto: Modal false Info

Kanata,

Hi.

I cant get the "prettyphoto" work when I use STS. It just opend the image in a new blank window.

Does anyone know who I can get it work with STS? If I turn STS off it work, but not when I have it on.

Thanks. :)

Edited by xciso

hi Fab,

not too worry. problem solved.

it was the default setting of my phpmyadmin, it doesn't not handle NULL value auto increments.

Cheers

JL

got the same problem

"#1062 - Duplicate entry '1671' for key 'PRIMARY' "

not so good on phpmyadmin, what should I change in the settings?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Fabian,

I'm quite sure I installed this correctly. Unfortunately, it is not working. There must be something I overlooked?

From fresh install, added files included in download along with patch from version 1.1

Added SQL file via phpMyAdmin

Checked settings in admin.

Tried clicking on product images, and it still pops up in a regular window. No lightbox effect.

Suggestions?

birdrockdesigns.com/osc

Thanks!

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great contribution!

I love it!

The only problem I have, is, that in subcategory view pictures are not showing. I see only the text links. This problem is present if the 3 images set is true or false either.

My page is www.profimag.ro

Thanks

I'm having an issue with the main image popup-link in the product info page.

I know it's because I Installed it wrong on a modified Contribution shop,

I've redone categories.php & product_info.php twice but i'm making the same mistake ...>_<

When I Mouseover the main image the link just point to the catalog/images directory where all the additional images work perfectly

The values are correct in the database

jquery01.png

jquery02.png

Could someone who knows how the contrib create the links please throw me a bone?:blink:

Linux Server

OScommerce RC2

SEO URLS 22d_9

Auto Backup Install V3.0

Customer Add Product 1.4.3

CKE Editor 3.2.1

Backup All Store Files V1.1

Dynamic sitemap v4 21

SEO_Assistant V 2.0

Edited by Stephan (VS)

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"

- Albert Einstein

I'm currently having an issue with this module -

I've installed it appears to have installed properly, however when adding new product, I don't have the option to add multiple images. I've enabled the additional images, and I've also enabled prettyPhoto, however the lightboxes don't appear when clicking on thumbnails either.

Can someone tell me how to fix this, or if I'm missing something?

Thanks!

Great contribution!

I love it!

The only problem I have, is, that in subcategory view pictures are not showing. I see only the text links. This problem is present if the 3 images set is true or false either.

My page is www.profimag.ro

Thanks

Solved it!