• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please select a payment method for your order. Loop for PayPal Express Checkout

twocats_us

This has been extremely frustrating as I have seen several other people post about this same issue with no resolution! I don't know enough to figure this out so I am hoping that some OS Commerce developers will help out.

The scenario is:

A customer puts an item into the shopping cart and they click on the paypal logo icon to checkout with paypal express. They login to paypal and eventually get redirected to the shipping page on my site, they are able continue all the way to the Confirmation page. When they click to confirm their order they are redirected back to the payment page with the error message "Please select a payment method for your order." This is an endless loop.

If the customer logins to the site before they go through this process everything works completely fine.

It would appear that when the checkout_process.php code is run through the payment object appears to no longer exist. I don't know if it clears the session or what, the difference seems to lie in whether they logged into the site themselves or if Paypal logged them in.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Please Help!

Thank you.

• 1 month later...