• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Confused with Streamline and Worldpay

martinstan

Hi All

I'm very confused about Streamline and Worldpay. A customer of mine has a Streamline account which he already uses to take credit card payments over the phone. He's now asked if this can be integrated into a website I'm about to develop for him. Is this possible? ie is Streamline and online payment gateway or is Worldpay the online payment arm of Streamline.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Martin

Hi All

I'm very confused about Streamline and Worldpay. A customer of mine has a Streamline account which he already uses to take credit card payments over the phone. He's now asked if this can be integrated into a website I'm about to develop for him. Is this possible? ie is Streamline and online payment gateway or is Worldpay the online payment arm of Streamline.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Martin

Worldpay is the online gateway to Streamline or other banks. RBS own both

I was in exactly the same situation

His existing Streamline account is not suitable

He needs to open a Streamline ecommerce account, his existing account will give him all the security clearances etc

When it is open then contact worldpay and open an account with them

Now, does he meet customers face to face or is it all mail order. If it is all mail order he can save loads of money.

When he opens his Worldpay account tell them he is already a Streamline customer and would like to add their World Access module. This is a virtual terminal similar to the one that PayPal offer, they waived the £100 set up fee for me, try it out.

AFTER the new accounts are up and running he can close his original Streamline account and return the terminal thus no terminal rental fees. and only one account.

Martin

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

Top man Martin. Thanks very much for this info. Priceless for me as I've been at a bit of a loss. Can I just ask you, does the Worldpay module in Oscommerce just integrate easily with this. I've noticed that there is a pre installed one called Worldpay Junior?

Once again, your a star for giving me this info!

Martin

Top man Martin. Thanks very much for this info. Priceless for me as I've been at a bit of a loss. Can I just ask you, does the Worldpay module in Oscommerce just integrate easily with this. I've noticed that there is a pre installed one called Worldpay Junior?

Once again, your a star for giving me this info!

Martin

The preinstalled Worldpay module is the correct one, however Worldpay have recently changed the service name to Business gateway, the module is still OK, and tightened their security, 2 things have to be changed

In this post http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/344497-how-to-fix-worldpay-junior-junior-callback-php-going-straight-to-results-screen-in-rbsworldpay/ Scroll down to Post #7 and follow his code change. There are other contributions but this method produces an auto return to your site, it has worked 100% for me.

In includes\modules\payment\worldpay_junior.php find: Line 35

$this->form_action_url = 'https://select.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase';

Replace with

$this->form_action_url = 'https://secure.wp3.rbsworldpay.com/wcc/purchase';

The original will work but it involves a redirect, offputting to customers.

One more thing, Changes to the production environment on Worldpays site take up to 6 hours to implement, also read this http://www.rbsworldpay.com/support/bg/index.php?page=start⊂=website&subsub=rules&c=UK you must comply before they will let you go live, they phone you up and go through your website and perform test transactions whilst you are on the phone.

Martin

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

• 3 months later...