• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Charge Card using AIM modile from Order Editor

djkubus

Hello, I have been at this for a couple of days already and I cant seem to figure out how I can charge a credit card from the order editor page. I have installed the Manual order creator that lets you create an order from the admin side and then takes you to the order editor page so you may add the products. I would love a contribution or a way that I can have a button that says charge card and when clicked a small window pops up asks you for the card info and you click process and it charges the card just like on the customers side when they complete the order. Can anyone help in accomplishing this? Thank You in advance :-)

• 5 weeks later...

Help I'm looking for the same thing! Basically a module that allows users to authorize and capture orders from oscommerce and do adjustments inbetween just in case the customer needs changes to that order. It's seems to make so much sense but there is the love?