• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ultimate Seo Urls 5 Pro

FWR Media

USU5.  just noticed a problem with the write review URL's.

when not logged in to my shop and trying to write a review , then after login the link to write a review should be : www.myshop.com/ext/modules/content/reviews/write.php 

in fact it redirects after login or after create a new account  to : www.myshop.com/write.php  (this returns a 404)

when already logged in there is not a problem with the url.

I suspect it has something to do with : "set php_self in the local scope" in application_top.php because when i set the old code back it works as it should. but my knowledge is limited on this..

anyone have some ideas how to fix this ?

thanks

Reinder

47 minutes ago, Rwe said:

anyone have some ideas how to fix this

Does the addon have the ability to by pass rewriting by using the old href_link. 

I remember that one or other of the rewriters allows you to utlise tep_original_href_link or something like that.
I just don't remember which rewriter allows this.

14 minutes ago, burt said:

Does the addon have the ability to by pass rewriting by using the old href_link. 

I remember that one or other of the rewriters allows you to utlise tep_original_href_link or something like that.
I just don't remember which rewriter allows this.

This one doesn't has it.

It might be possible to add a specific rewrite rule to .htaccess for this page. It should be placed before the other USU5 rewrite rules.

54 minutes ago, raiwa said:

It might be possible to add a specific rewrite rule to .htaccess for this page

Does the url need to be rewriten? Once logged in and then clicking the link it just works with in the adress bar http://www.myshop.com/ext/modules/content/reviews/write.php?products_id=3

It is like something goes wrong with processing the href_link over  the login page?

38 minutes ago, Rwe said:

Does the url need to be rewriten? Once logged in and then clicking the link it just works with in the adress bar http://www.myshop.com/ext/modules/content/reviews/write.php?products_id=3

It is like something goes wrong with processing the href_link over  the login page?

To rewrite the page is a fix for the problem. ULTIMATE SEO URLs suposes that all public direct accesible pages are in the root directory. Which is not the case anymore for the new write.php page

2 minutes ago, raiwa said:

To rewrite the page is a fix for the problem

Okay i understand.

I think this same issue will also affect write_pwa.php? ( addon purchase without account) . I cannot test this  at the moment as the review link is in the order confirmation e-mail.

2 minutes ago, Rwe said:

Okay i understand.

I think this same issue will also affect write_pwa.php? ( addon purchase without account) . I cannot test this  at the moment as the review link is in the order confirmation e-mail.

Yes

I fixed it with this:

RewriteRule ^write.php$ ext/modules/content/reviews/write.php [NC,L,R]

Placed just above the USU5 rewrite rules in .htaccess

Or is there a better way?

Thanks

Reinder

12 hours ago, raiwa said:

rewrite the page

4 hours ago, Rwe said:

Looks fine 👍

Same for write_pwa.php !

Edited by raiwa

17 hours ago, raiwa said:

To rewrite the page is a fix for the problem. ULTIMATE SEO URLs suposes that all public direct accesible pages are in the root directory. Which is not the case anymore for the new write.php page

I'm sorry I'm really busy these days. I'm not familiar with phoenix reviews - could you tell me how does it work? I cannot find the "write review" button to check how to add this to the addon. Where is it now?

This has been a problem for a very long time - try using the password reset functionality [which is in a module outside the base pages), going back as far as 2.3.3 (with this url rewriter installed).  Put simply, the addon is broken (I reported it to Robert years ago) - rewrite rules is a band-aid not an actual fix.

I know, I've had problems with AJAX requests to /ext not being processed by the addon before. It's a complex addon and will take time for me to fix and test the issue but it's necessary for people like me with hundreds of already search engines indexed products and multilingual shops. Will try to find a better solution - if I'm able to fix it.

Edited by piernas

Hello
since i installed usu5 i have the following errors, when i want to create a category or product
if you can help me find the mistake thanks in advance

[03-Dec-2019 18:37:19 Europe/Paris] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/****/****/includes/hooks/admin/categories/USU5.php:37)

echo $path_to_cache;
          $it = new DirectoryIterator( $path_to_cache );
          while( $it->valid() ) {

in /home/******/*****/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 38

39    if ( (ENABLE_SSL == true) && (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ) { // We are loading an SSL page
40     if (substr($url, 0, strlen(HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG)) == HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG) { // NONSSL url

[03-Dec-2019 18:37:27 Europe/Paris] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant USE_CACHE - assumed 'USE_CACHE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*******/*******/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 943

942  if (is_array($params) && (sizeof($params) > 0)) {
943         $attributes_check = true;

944       $attributes_ids = '';

Edited by thierryc

Hello

I'm resting the message because I put the wrong general file, I put the catalog and not the admin here is the good thank you

Hello
since i installed usu5 i have the following errors, when i want to create a category or product
if you can help me find the mistake thanks in advance

[03-Dec-2019 18:37:19 Europe/Paris] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/****/****/includes/hooks/admin/categories/USU5.php:37)

echo $path_to_cache;
          while( $it->valid() ) {

in /home/******/*****/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 38

38 header('Location: ' . $url);

if (STORE_PAGE_PARSE_TIME == 'true') {
      if (!is_object($logger)) $logger = new logger;
      $logger->timer_stop();
    }

[03-Dec-2019 18:37:27 Europe/Paris] PHP Warning:  Use of undefined constant USE_CACHE - assumed 'USE_CACHE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/*******/*******/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 943

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {
      tep_reset_cache_block('categories');
      tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I'm still looking for the problem even after the style error check, I can not find the problem
if I delete USU5.Php, more problems adding category or article are working properly

with USU5.Php, I have the error message, and as soon as I go back it still created the category or article

If you have an idea, I'm interested

bye thierry

On 12/4/2019 at 7:22 AM, thierryc said:

Use of undefined constant USE_CACHE

This is telling you that the USE_CACHE constant has not been defined but the code is trying to access it.  This can happen if you try to install an App with an old copy of the file in a newer version of the store.  For example, if you copied the includes/functions/general.php from the App and tried to install it in a Phoenix 1.0.4.0 store. 

Another possibility is that the code

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {
      tep_reset_cache_block('categories');
      tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');
}

is part of the code that the App had you add.  If so, delete the entire block as was done in this change:  https://github.com/gburton/CE-Phoenix/commit/880761995f11435e4909a3aa734b0b4ee1f4ba4c#diff-54d4643a07e7e83ca01aafaf92ac8fc3

Always back up before making changes.

Hello

thanks for the help, my files are already modified

I redid a complete installation, the last message disappeared

on the other hand I have the other two

03-Dec-2019 18:37:19 Europe / Paris] Avertissement PHP: ne peut pas modifier les informations d'en-tête - en-têtes déjà envoyés par (sortie démarrée dans / home / **** / **** / includes / hooks / admin / categories / USU5.php: 37)

echo $path_to_cache;
          while( $it->valid() ) {

dans /home/******/*****/admin/includes/functions/general.php à la ligne 38

38 header('Location: ' . $url);

if (STORE_PAGE_PARSE_TIME == 'true') {
      if (!is_object($logger)) $logger = new logger;
      $logger->timer_stop();
    }

Edited by thierryc

Thank you Piernas, great work.

I installed on a new Phoenix 1.0.4 and it worked first time. My new site now has exactly the same URL's as the old.

(I use rewrite but I have cache switched off)

I noticed the directory structure for the compare files directory in the install instructions has a slight error though. (The functions directory is of course inside includes not in catalog)

Would be good to hook the two altered core files in next version but not sure if this is currently possible.

Thanks again.

Having said that, I have attempted to insert the rewrite rule:

in htaccess but I get a server error.

I tried inserting just after 'RewriteBase /' and before the other rules but no joy.

***EDIT Please ignore, sorted, seems to work fine without the rewrite in my config

Edited by yahalimu

On 12/17/2019 at 8:41 PM, DAVID3733 said:

Hello

Does anybody have URLS 5 Pro working (rewrite) using httpd.conf rather than .htaccess, I want to move over to zero .htaccess files but think this is stopping me

Thank you

David

Can confirm with a bit of jiggling it will work in httpd.conf had to change

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-c-([0-9_]+)\.html$ index.php? [NC,L,QSA]

to

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-c-([0-9_]+)\.html$ /index.php?cPath=$2 [NC,L,QSA]

although have problem with popup image not working now, not sure if that related though to URLS5

David