• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

The Feedmachine Solution

lech

hi all,

I posted in December about my images not uploading for the feed, everything else seems to work fine. Unfortunatly my little girl has been in hospital so I haven't been around. I am now back and trying to fix this again.

I can see what the problem is but not sure how to fix it!

The feed is saying that the images are here: http://www.balloondelivery2u.co.uk/images/product-id-16.jpg however that image is in fact here:http://www.balloondelivery2u.co.uk/images/products/large/product-id-16.jpg where can I edit the path so that it adds the two extra folder levels in?

Many Thanks

Clarry

Hi I just installed this amazing contribution but have a little tiny problem. I got to the point where I can go in the admin to the feed machine arech and see google and other feed configurations that I put and I can even click "view" and see the .txt file of that configuration but when i click "generate and upload feeds now" I get a pop up with the following error, plus the original window goes to a different link: http://www.dare2review.com/feedmachine_admin.php instead of its original http://www.dare2review.com/"admin"/feedmachine_admin.php i put admin in quotes because its not my admin name. Anyways if someone can help please let me know. But in conclusion, this contribution is clean and simple.

Thanks

AE

Warning: USU5 could not find a valid base filename, please inform the developer. in /home/content/a/e/l/aelalfy1989/html/includes/application_top.php on line 69

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/a/e/l/aelalfy1989/html/includes/application_top.php:69) in /home/content/a/e/l/aelalfy1989/html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: USU5 could not find a valid base filename, please inform the developer. in /home/content/a/e/l/aelalfy1989/html/includes/application_top.php on line 69

catalog path: /home/content/a/e/l/aelalfy1989/html/

languages array built

currencies array built

taxes array built

countries array built

categories array built

number of products: 22

number of cycles: 1

feed configurations checked... output begun.

cycle: 1

products array built

products attributes array built

feed generation in process...

done.

-----------------------

Feedmachine Report

-----------------------

start time: 2010-01-22 23:36:33 MST

end time: 2010-01-22 23:36:34 MST

runtime: 0.13542103767395

GLOBAL UPDATE TRIGGERS

----------------------

this was a force update

NOTICES

-------

this was a manual update

this run was triggered via HTTP

F E E D S

Google Product Search Simple Configuration

------------

update status: feed updated as part of a force update

upload trigger status: feed upload not triggered because feed upload is disabled

upload status: feed was not uploaded(0)

Shopzilla US

------------

upload trigger status: feed upload not triggered because feed upload is disabled

Thank you in advance,

AE

Hello everyone.

I have a problem.

When i click the "Generate and Upload Feeds Now" button i get this error:

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/virtual/myhour.dk/public_html/admin/feedmachine.php on line 180

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/virtual/myhour.dk/public_html/admin/feedmachine_auto.php on line 259

and my feedfile look like this:

""|""|"80"|"Pulsar HERREUR BROWN"|"1099,00"|"http://www.myhour.dk/pulsar-herreur-brown-p-80.html?utm_campaign=pribot-dk&utm_medium=product_search&utm_source=pribot-dk"|URL|""|"?"|""|"BESKRIVELSE   Et elegant og tidløst hverdagsur i brun med brun læderrem fra Pulsar.   DETALJER     ×            Køn ×            Herre ×            Producent ×            Pulsar ×            Urværk ×            Quartz ×            Urkasse ×            Rustfri stål ×   

I hope you guys can help me out with this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Lech,

Thank you so much for this great contribution. I have been using this contribution with Google base for the past two months and everything has been working great.

Today I signed up for Shopzilla and tried to upload the data feed, after the upload I received an error that the product descriptions had to many characters, the max number of characters allow is 1000 or under. Which file would i need to update to limit the amount of characters to 1000 or under for the product descriptions.

Also not sure if the description error is causing this problem too but the all the other fields are blank except for the product name. has anyone else had any issues with the Shopzilla feed contribution

Thanks for the help.

Been using this great contribution for a couple of months everything seems fine.

Got an email form Google today saying my items have been disapproved.

On checking the feed the problem seems to be that a product listed on our catalogue at £13.99 is appearing in the feed at £14.00, therefore Google saying there is a pricing difference!!!!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Marty

hi all,

I posted in December about my images not uploading for the feed, everything else seems to work fine. Unfortunatly my little girl has been in hospital so I haven't been around. I am now back and trying to fix this again.

I can see what the problem is but not sure how to fix it!

The feed is saying that the images are here: http://www.balloondelivery2u.co.uk/images/product-id-16.jpg however that image is in fact here:http://www.balloondelivery2u.co.uk/images/products/large/product-id-16.jpg where can I edit the path so that it adds the two extra folder levels in?

Many Thanks

Clarry

Hi Clarry,

Sorry I didn't get back to you and sorry to hear about your little girl.

It appears you've managed to resolve the problem - if so then great, if not send me another email and I'll reply soon (not in 3 weeks! ;).

Lech

Hey,

I think you can ignore those errors. They appear to be from outside of Feedmachine.

The other thing about Feedmachine Admin refreshing to another page is a little strange, but the following will solve this:

Replace

opener.location=\'' . tep_href_link('admin/feedmachine_admin.php') . '\';

on line 508 of feedmachine_auto.php

with

opener.location.reload(true);

By the way, this change will go into the next version.

Hi I just installed this amazing contribution but have a little tiny problem. I got to the point where I can go in the admin to the feed machine arech and see google and other feed configurations that I put and I can even click "view" and see the .txt file of that configuration but when i click "generate and upload feeds now" I get a pop up with the following error, plus the original window goes to a different link: http://www.dare2review.com/feedmachine_admin.php instead of its original http://www.dare2review.com/"admin"/feedmachine_admin.php i put admin in quotes because its not my admin name. Anyways if someone can help please let me know. But in conclusion, this contribution is clean and simple.

Thanks

AE

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/a/e/l/aelalfy1989/html/includes/application_top.php:69) in /home/content/a/e/l/aelalfy1989/html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

catalog path: /home/content/a/e/l/aelalfy1989/html/

languages array built

currencies array built

taxes array built

countries array built

categories array built

number of products: 22

number of cycles: 1

feed configurations checked... output begun.

cycle: 1

products array built

products attributes array built

feed generation in process...

done.

-----------------------

Feedmachine Report

-----------------------

start time: 2010-01-22 23:36:33 MST

end time: 2010-01-22 23:36:34 MST

runtime: 0.13542103767395

GLOBAL UPDATE TRIGGERS

----------------------

this was a force update

NOTICES

-------

this was a manual update

this run was triggered via HTTP

F E E D S

Google Product Search Simple Configuration

------------

Shopzilla US

------------

Hi,

You can ignore the safe mode errors.

The feed you quoted might actually be ok on the product search engine. You are probably concerned about the html entities like '×'. You can turn off html entities by removing 'HTML_ENTITIES' from the options lists in the configuration file.

Lech

Hello everyone.

I have a problem.

When i click the "Generate and Upload Feeds Now" button i get this error:

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/virtual/myhour.dk/public_html/admin/feedmachine.php on line 180

Warning: set_time_limit() [function.set-time-limit]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/virtual/myhour.dk/public_html/admin/feedmachine_auto.php on line 259

and my feedfile look like this:

""|""|"80"|"Pulsar HERREUR BROWN"|"1099,00"|"http://www.myhour.dk/pulsar-herreur-brown-p-80.html?utm_campaign=pribot-dk&utm_medium=product_search&utm_source=pribot-dk"|URL|""|"?"|""|"BESKRIVELSE   Et elegant og tidløst hverdagsur i brun med brun læderrem fra Pulsar.   DETALJER     ×            Køn ×            Herre ×            Producent ×            Pulsar ×            Urværk ×            Quartz ×            Urkasse ×            Rustfri stål ×   

I hope you guys can help me out with this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Lech,

Thank you so much for this great contribution. I have been using this contribution with Google base for the past two months and everything has been working great.

Today I signed up for Shopzilla and tried to upload the data feed, after the upload I received an error that the product descriptions had to many characters, the max number of characters allow is 1000 or under. Which file would i need to update to limit the amount of characters to 1000 or under for the product descriptions.

Also not sure if the description error is causing this problem too but the all the other fields are blank except for the product name. has anyone else had any issues with the Shopzilla feed contribution

Thanks for the help.

Hi Russ,

You can write a user function to limit the description length. If you need help, pm me.

Do you mean in the actual feed file or something that Shopzilla is reporting?

Been using this great contribution for a couple of months everything seems fine.

Got an email form Google today saying my items have been disapproved.

On checking the feed the problem seems to be that a product listed on our catalogue at £13.99 is appearing in the feed at £14.00, therefore Google saying there is a pricing difference!!!!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Marty

Hey Marty,

Do you have taxes set up?

If you pm me your feed file location I'll take a look to see if I can spot anything.

Lech

Hi,

You can ignore the safe mode errors.

The feed you quoted might actually be ok on the product search engine. You are probably concerned about the html entities like '×'. You can turn off html entities by removing 'HTML_ENTITIES' from the options lists in the configuration file.

Lech

Ohh i see. Thanks alot for your reply. :)

Edited by 87up

Hi all;

I just installed the contrib and have run into a snag. When I click Feedmachine in

Admin I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/l/a/d/ladykdelights/html/catalog/admin/feedmachine_loader.php on line 55

Help?

Hi Russ,

You can write a user function to limit the description length. If you need help, pm me.

Do you mean in the actual feed file or something that Shopzilla is reporting?

Hi Lech

we have a shopzilla feed with descriptions that are to long (1000 words limit) I saw you address this in a post and we would like to hire you to fix the current shopzilla configuration file, also do you have a yahoo shopping one for sale or can we hire you to make a yahoo shopping configuration?

Paul

tried to PM you but it wouldn't let me for some reason.

Hi all;

I just installed the contrib and have run into a snag. When I click Feedmachine in

Admin I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/l/a/d/ladykdelights/html/catalog/admin/feedmachine_loader.php on line 55

Help?

Can you check that you have uploaded the "fm-feed-configs" directory to your admin directory.

Hi Lech

we have a shopzilla feed with descriptions that are to long (1000 words limit) I saw you address this in a post and we would like to hire you to fix the current shopzilla configuration file, also do you have a yahoo shopping one for sale or can we hire you to make a yahoo shopping configuration?

Paul

Hi, I can probably help you out. Please send me a message via my website.

Hi

Great contrib.

Can someone help with shipping costs? I want to include the shipping rates use at store location. It would be ok, to hardcode the country.

Hey, get in touch via my website and I can probably help you with this.

Hi Lech

Paul

Hi! I too need assistance with Shopzilla's field limits. Your efforts are appreciated.

Tony Mazz