• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

WEIRD - Everything centers after clicking to view a product

Blakles

I've been modifying the look of an oscommerce store. Nothing major yet, just changing colors and whatnot. Today I added four products and noticed that when I click on a product to view it...almost everything becomes centered: my heading logo image, all the infobox headings, the names of the pages inside the infoboxes, the title of the products category, the description of the product, etc.

I know this is probably a really easy fix, but I can't begin to think where this is coming from. I am hoping someone out there with more oscommerce experience will be able to pinpoint at least a file where some code would make this happen. Thanks for anyone's help!

Just to clarify: Everything stays like normal (to the left) until I click on a product that takes me to "product_info.php" plus all the c= path names of course.

you must have centered something in product_info.php and forgot to close it out. did you center anything in that file?

No, I haven't touched that file. The only files I've edited are the stylesheet.css and added some boxes and pages to the boxes...that's it. Also, the weird thing is, I haven't centered anything except for an inline style <h3> tag that I put in one of the pages in the Information box.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived