• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem wiht Fed Ex shipping module

ajsinopoli

Folks,

I installed the Fed Ex module for my web site. I followed the directions in the read me file and ended up wiht the following errors.

Shipping Modules

Warning: include(/home/janddpr1/public_html/osc/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/fedex1.sql.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/janddpr1/public_html/osc/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/janddpr1/public_html/osc/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/fedex1.sql.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/janddpr1/public_html/osc/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/janddpr1/public_html/osc/admin/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/janddpr1/public_html/osc/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 25.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

Folks,

I installed the Fed Ex module for my web site. I followed the directions in the read me file and ended up wiht the following errors.

Shipping Modules

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/janddpr1/public_html/osc/admin/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/janddpr1/public_html/osc/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 25.

Catalog section

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/janddpr1/public_html/osc/admin/categories.php on line 226

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

You have not installed fedex1.sql.php

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP

Backup your files and your database before installing!!

Database:

Upload file fedex1.sql.php to the /catalog folder of your oscommerce website.

Enter in your browser adress: http://"Your host"/fedex1.sql.php end press "Enter";

Delete the file fedex1.sql.php