• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS mismatch database

Hello,

I have installed sts, but I think it is not always working correctly. The page name is sometimes displayed as "default title". I have my website set up in 4 languages. I ran a test with the admin and I get this error:

Database/File Mismatch Error: explain

The number of file entries in the database (23) does not match the number in the includes/header_tags.php file (27).

Files not in the database:

product_info.php

product_reviews.php

product_reviews_info.php

product_reviews_write.php

specials.php

I also changed host recently, so maybe it has to do with that. How can I make sure that this mismatch in the database does not occur?

Thanks,

Marleen

Hello,

I have installed sts, but I think it is not always working correctly. The page name is sometimes displayed as "default title". I have my website set up in 4 languages. I ran a test with the admin and I get this error:

Database/File Mismatch Error: explain

The number of file entries in the database (23) does not match the number in the includes/header_tags.php file (27).

Files not in the database:

product_info.php

product_reviews.php

product_reviews_info.php

specials.php

I also changed host recently, so maybe it has to do with that. How can I make sure that this mismatch in the database does not occur?

Thanks,

Marleen

Hi Marleen

you could try adding them files or removing them ones from the header tags table

just a guess

Steve

Hi Marleen

you could try adding them files or removing them ones from the header tags table

just a guess

Steve

Hi Steve,

I just checked in php my admin and all these files are in the table. Actually, there are a lot more (89). But I don't know how to remove them and then add them again. I am not a database pro. Can you help?

Thanks,

Marleen

Hi Steve,

I just checked in php my admin and all these files are in the table. Actually, there are a lot more (89). But I don't know how to remove them and then add them again. I am not a database pro. Can you help?

Thanks,

Marleen

Hi,

You dont need to remove any tables these file are missing from a table that header tags uses

product_info.php

product_reviews.php

product_reviews_info.php

specials.php

all you need is to use phpmyadmin and insert them into the table.

look in includes/header_tags.php for a TABLE look at full name it will tell you what table it is

now using phpmyadmin goto that table and click on insert row

simply add the above

Steve

Hi,

You dont need to remove any tables these file are missing from a table that header tags uses

product_info.php

product_reviews.php

product_reviews_info.php

specials.php

all you need is to use phpmyadmin and insert them into the table.

look in includes/header_tags.php for a TABLE look at full name it will tell you what table it is

now using phpmyadmin goto that table and click on insert row

simply add the above

Steve

Hi,

The rows are already in there, but for some reason they are not found. I read somewhere by deleting and adding them again it would work. I tried to add a row in phpmyadmin, but I don't know how... Can you please be a bot more specific?

Thanks!

Marleen

Hi,

The rows are already in there, but for some reason they are not found. I read somewhere by deleting and adding them again it would work. I tried to add a row in phpmyadmin, but I don't know how... Can you please be a bot more specific?

Thanks!

Marleen

Hi Marleen

Click on that table, now click on the export table, detick structure we only want data, now enter a file name, now click on go and download the file

now run this sql

truncate table;

replacing table with the name of that table, that you are using

now click on the import tab click on file browse and point it to location you downloaded and click go

All data will be inserted and solve your problem

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi Marleen

Click on that table, now click on the export table, detick structure we only want data, now enter a file name, now click on go and download the file

now run this sql

truncate table;

replacing table with the name of that table, that you are using

now click on the import tab click on file browse and point it to location you downloaded and click go

All data will be inserted and solve your problem

Steve

Hi,

I managed to do this, but the problem was not solved. I also saw that if I go to the header tags page control, that these pages don't show up. So maybe that is a clue? If I try add missing pages, it does not work either. Maybe I still need some code to these pages so they can be found by header tags seo? I installed it right in the beginning, and I can't quite remember what I did exactly.

Is there anybody who can help me please, because I think I am missing costumers because of this!

Thanks again,

Marleen

Hi,

I managed to do this, but the problem was not solved. I also saw that if I go to the header tags page control, that these pages don't show up. So maybe that is a clue? If I try add missing pages, it does not work either. Maybe I still need some code to these pages so they can be found by header tags seo? I installed it right in the beginning, and I can't quite remember what I did exactly.

Is there anybody who can help me please, because I think I am missing costumers because of this!

Thanks again,

Marleen

Well, I can say this that it does not have anything to do with STS.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Hi,

Thanks again,

Marleen

Hi Marleen

i don't think header tags working or not working, will make you lose customers, header tags i think is meta tags on pages or something like that

i have never used it, i have had access to a site that had it installed and kind of baffled me to what it actually does

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Upload the file includes/headertags.php to your server again and then run "add missing pages" from your admin panel.

This is a very common error and instructions about what to do are in a pop up window right on your admin panel: Just beside the error title, click on explain.

What I would do is, to go to the Header Tags SEO forum and search there for "mismatch" or similar.