• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sagepay Direct doesnt seem to work?

gavin_creative

Hi guys,

I'm using the 1.1 Sagepay Direct module and have put this into TEST mode, I'm using the test card number to perform a VISA transaction. It seems to go through fine when I make an order (email gets sent to customer etc..) however whenever I login to my Sagepay admin there are no transactions?

Can anyone suggest any ideas on what could be happening?

I have tried the SIMULATOR account but nothing seems to help :(

Not sure if this helps any admins but here is a screenshot of my SagePay settings in the osCommerce admin section

oscommercesagepayt.th.png

Has anyone successfully integrated the new SagePay 1.1 Direct module?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Edited by gavin_creative

Can nobody provide any further help on integrating Sage Pay Direct (v1.1) into my website - I am really stuck with it now and not really sure of the next step...

It is installed within the osCommerce administration and 'seemingly' looks to be setup correctly (see above) however when I log into the Sage Pay Admin to view the test transactions there are never any orders displayed? I have rang Sage Pay directly and they have confirmed that there hasn't been any transactions made to my 'motoy' account.

Can anyone suggest of my next step to try and rectify my issues..

Thanks in advance..