• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Standard

tcimaster

HI, I used the rc2a version of oscommerce, I also used the paypalstandard, when i checkout and go to paypal for payment the only information i get is the total amount not the detailed information for purchased items...only the total amount and the company name and the total quantity.

here is the example in my paypal standard:

Description: Quantity: Total Amount

Company Ltd. 1 $20.00

im expecting to get the detailed items but i get only the summry and the product description is my company name...I need help..

I also tried a fresh installed oscommerce rc2a still the same output, but in paypal example i saw it the items are in details...

Is there anyone who knows, what payment gateway i could use, im in turks and caicos island, and it seems paypal does not support this country...

I need to accept direct credit card payment on my website...pls help me to find a payment gateway i could use for my website..

HI, I used the rc2a version of oscommerce, I also used the paypalstandard, when i checkout and go to paypal for payment the only information i get is the total amount not the detailed information for purchased items...only the total amount and the company name and the total quantity.

here is the example in my paypal standard:

Description: Quantity: Total Amount

Company Ltd. 1 $20.00

im expecting to get the detailed items but i get only the summry and the product description is my company name...I need help..

I also tried a fresh installed oscommerce rc2a still the same output, but in paypal example i saw it the items are in details...

Is there anyone who knows, what payment gateway i could use, im in turks and caicos island, and it seems paypal does not support this country...

I need to accept direct credit card payment on my website...pls help me to find a payment gateway i could use for my website..

I used this contribution http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6783

I now get a detailed email from PayPal

Martin

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

I used this contribution http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6783

I now get a detailed email from PayPal

Martin

I used that one, but, when you redirected to paypal standard, your description is an input type field which is the cusomters has to put the description, still im not seeing a detaield information like item number, item descirption, quantity and amount...

as of now our paypal standard is the description is store name, quantity is 1, then the price is tha total of all purchased item..i dont like to see those information becuase it will be a problem if somone buy at the same time also..i like to get the items in detailed...

its ok now, I get the item description thank , great help, but one more, Still the Quantity and tthe price are just in summary...

I made 2 orders, the description is there but the quantity still 1 and the price is just the total of 2 items...

Id like to know also how to add item number on it

• 3 months later...

I installed this addon and it works great.

I found a problem. If a customer bought more than 3 items or the item name a little long, it would not display complete item name list. (only the first 3 are displayed fine)

Does anybody know how to fix the problem?

Thanks.

Edited by snowrabbit

There is a concept of itemize or aggregate.

Use itemize to get the details to reach paypal.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.