• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

RBS Worldpay US

WIBFAB

Does any of the worldpay modules work for the US? Or are all of these for international only? I had one installed and it was asking for a worldpay installation id - but RBS didn't know anything about it. They said that all these modules are for international only - is that correct???

Does any of the worldpay modules work for the US? Or are all of these for international only? I had one installed and it was asking for a worldpay installation id - but RBS didn't know anything about it. They said that all these modules are for international only - is that correct???

They should do, have you tried ringing their US Office?

Martin

Live shop Phoenix 1.0.8.4 on PHP 7.4 Working my way up the versions.

They should do, have you tried ringing their US Office?

Martin

I did and in a round about way they said they thought they were all for international customers only. So, I was trying to find out for sure. We already use RBS w/our Miva account and I wanted to use the same one on here.