• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal install question

Hello,

I've been trying to install PayPal for a while now .... I always had issues - so I can say that is definetely not your out of the box ready installed.

I was not lucky with any Standard, Express or IPN .... maybe because I didnt; use the right version ????? Looking at the contribution site where are a million versions of the same program in different languages - very confusing.

My question would be: I run osCommerce 2.2-MS2 ....

What version is the less customizable one and if you can provide the link to where I can download it would be great.

Thank you

I am trying to install PayPal IPN for ms2. Can someone in this forum please help me with a link where to download the right working version? I've been serching for days and all what I found was http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2679

However - this is so confusing ... this is in german, the last upgrade 3.0.2 is incomplete - what a joke. It just seems that anyone uploads different versions.

Again - please someone help me with a IPN version that works

Thank you

I am trying to install PayPal IPN for ms2. Can someone in this forum please help me with a link where to download the right working version? I've been serching for days and all what I found was http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2679

However - this is so confusing ... this is in german, the last upgrade 3.0.2 is incomplete - what a joke. It just seems that anyone uploads different versions.

Again - please someone help me with a IPN version that works

Thank you

When downloading addons, read the description. If it says "full package", that's what you're looking for. You downloaded an update.

osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v2.3.3 For 2.2MS2 16 Nov 2007 <-- Download this. It's a Full package

• 1 month later...

When downloading addons, read the description. If it says "full package", that's what you're looking for. You downloaded an update.

osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v2.3.3 For 2.2MS2 16 Nov 2007 <-- Download this. It's a Full package

i've been looking for this package, does anyone have a link to PayPal IPN Module v2.3.3 that works, please?