• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSCOMMERCE IN AJAX

axioma

i would very much to make my own shop to ajax... please guide me how to ajax a modified shop not installing from the beginning

Hi,

You will have to do a file compare of the files for the catalog, adding any new ones that you dont have

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , gracias por la contribucion, e instalado Oscomm in ajax en un Oscom Nuevo y tengo problemas.

Con SEO URLs: supongo sera por la configuracion.

Me sale un 404 error.

En mi /oscommerce/.htacces creo que esta bien configurado...

# Ultimate SEO URLs BEGIN
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /oscommerce
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^options\=(.*)$

Por otra parte, una vez dentro de Admin, Desactivo SEO URLs, y voy al Catalogo.

A primera linea:

javascript_validation(); ?> 

no es ningun error, pero creo que algo va mal. >_<

punpan.jpg

al pinchar en una categoria, carga por un segundo, se logra ver, pero el reasultado es una pagina en blanco.

Todo lo anterior usando FireFox.

Y con IExplorer, mas de lo mismo. Ademas se me abre una web entera..

punpan.jpg

Alguien sabria decirme que hacer?

Gracias, saludos.

• 1 month later...

hi

i have some problem and i wish you help me...

after install cpmpleted i give this error in catalog side :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_convert_case() in /home/___/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1819

and this error in admin side :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare do_magic_quotes_gpc() (previously declared in /home/___/public_html/admin/includes/functions/compatibility.php:18) in /home/inenpo/public_html/test02/admin/includes/functions/compatibility.php on line 30

what can i do to solve those errores

tnx a lot

hi

i have some problem and i wish you help me...

after install cpmpleted i give this error in catalog side :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_convert_case() in /home/___/public_html/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 1819

and this error in admin side :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare do_magic_quotes_gpc() (previously declared in /home/___/public_html/admin/includes/functions/compatibility.php:18) in /home/inenpo/public_html/test02/admin/includes/functions/compatibility.php on line 30

what can i do to solve those errores

tnx a lot

2 error do a search using simple search and replace and see if you have that function twice in the store,

mb_convert_case is a php function

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi steve_s!

In a zip file catalog_oscommerce.zip absent folder "includes" with all files inside.

Can please upload it to the contributions forum. Thanks to authors for this contribution!

Hi

the author split the contribution into 4 zip files, i split it into 2 zip files admin and catalog, also the author does not seem to support this contribution, he has never made any post other than the thanks one 2nd or 3rd post

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

hi steve,

thk to sharing

:thumbsup:

where the includes/ javascript file ?

sound.js, dragdrop.js, builder.js, sliders.js, controls.js (...)

what the utilities of files ?

where can i download it ?

• 8 months later...

Hello, this is a wonderful contribution.

I am trying to test the site but I've run into some problems. The site instructions say to unzip into a folder called oscommerce, however I want to change that name to something else. I changed the folder name to "shop" on my site. Now when I go to the index I see all the pictures for the products as I have edited my config files correctly, but when I click on a product the AJAX target div gives me a 404 error.

"Not Found

The requested URL /oscommerce/product_info.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

This error leads me to believe that somewhere (maybe in index.php's javascript in the header) I need to replace "oscommerce" with "/". I am fairly new to ajax, but I assume that the ajax request sends variables to the product_info.php file. When I mouse over a product I see my path to the catalog + the product info separated by dashes + .html. Somehow this info is sent to product_info.php but I cannot see where. I need to understand this so that I can figure out why "/oscommerce" is still being held as the catalog folder instead of "/".

Hello, this is a wonderful contribution.

I am trying to test the site but I've run into some problems. The site instructions say to unzip into a folder called oscommerce, however I want to change that name to something else. I changed the folder name to "shop" on my site. Now when I go to the index I see all the pictures for the products as I have edited my config files correctly, but when I click on a product the AJAX target div gives me a 404 error.

"Not Found

The requested URL /oscommerce/product_info.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

This error leads me to believe that somewhere (maybe in index.php's javascript in the header) I need to replace "oscommerce" with "/". I am fairly new to ajax, but I assume that the ajax request sends variables to the product_info.php file. When I mouse over a product I see my path to the catalog + the product info separated by dashes + .html. Somehow this info is sent to product_info.php but I cannot see where. I need to understand this so that I can figure out why "/oscommerce" is still being held as the catalog folder instead of "/".

Changing the folder to oscommerce will do the trick....but I really don't feel it should be this way. The name should be interchangeable and not hidden in a function. Just MHO.