• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem setting up zone rates for shipping

kristapasnak

I am trying to setup shipping on my website and am hoping for some guidance. I have searched a lot on the boards and can't seem to find the answer that I am looking for. I am hoping to setup my shipping as follows:

Canada -> Table Rate for shipping based on total of order

US -> Table Rate for shipping based on total of order

Rest of the World -> Table Rate for shipping based on total of order

Am I able to do this with the table rate module? Or do I need to use the zone based module? How do I use zone based module if I am doing total money instead of total weight per order?

How do I add more zones into the zone rate module? I have added the zone in the admin tool but only zone 1 shows up in the shipping module.

Thanks in advance!

I am trying to setup shipping on my website and am hoping for some guidance. I have searched a lot on the boards and can't seem to find the answer that I am looking for. I am hoping to setup my shipping as follows:

Canada -> Table Rate for shipping based on total of order

US -> Table Rate for shipping based on total of order

Rest of the World -> Table Rate for shipping based on total of order

Am I able to do this with the table rate module? Or do I need to use the zone based module? How do I use zone based module if I am doing total money instead of total weight per order?

How do I add more zones into the zone rate module? I have added the zone in the admin tool but only zone 1 shows up in the shipping module.

Thanks in advance!

I managed to get this working by duplicating my tablerates.php file and creating one for each zone.