• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups

spooks

I'd like to have those images in the column products_image_array from the table products for this nice contrib. Is there anyway to get this done by any script or so? Since i've about 2000 products in my store, with an average of 2-3 sometimes 4 pictures per product.

I already gave code for transfering images from More Pics 6 to the Simple Multi Image Add-on

I`ll repeat it here though

1. Create a new file and paste the following into it:

<?php
/*
$Id: pic_transfer.php

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
[url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Released under the GNU General Public License

instructions
BACKUP YOUR DATABASE

1. Save this file to your catalog folder
2. Goto the transfer page by pasting into the url something like [url="http://www.mysite.com/catalog/pic_transfer.php"]www.mysite.com/catalog/pic_transfer.php[/url] 
3. The routine will say when complete & how many images have been transfered.

If you wish to use this for a different image contrib alter the sql accordingly.
*/

require('includes/application_top.php'); $sess_id = (tep_not_null(SID));

$sql_raw = 'select products_id, products_image_array, products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6 from ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS;

$product_query = tep_db_query($sql_raw);$n=0;

while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query)) {
$products_image_array = unserialize($products['products_image_array']);
if (!is_array($products_image_array)) $products_image_array = array();

for ($i = 1; $i <= 6; ++$i) {
$image = $products['products_subimage' . $i];
if (tep_not_null($image)) { $products_image_array[] = $image; $n++; }
} 

$sql_data_array['products_image_array'] = serialize($products_image_array);
tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products['products_id'] . "'");
}
die("<center><br><br><b>Completed image transfer process, transfered " . $n . " product images to Multi Image Add-On data array.</b></center><br><br>"); 
?> 

2. Save the file as pic_transfer.php and upload to your catalog directory.

3. BACKUP YOUR DATABASE

4. goto the transfer page by pasting into the url something like www.mysite.com/catalog/pic_transfer.php

5. The routine will say when complete & how many images have been transfered.

If you wish to use this for a different image contrib alter the sql accordingly.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Hi!

first of all, thanks for the great contributions, i love it..

but i'm having small problem with it. :(

I did everything acording to the installation manual; fancy popup and adding images is working fine. My problem is that when looking the details of the product, the products description is disappeared.. ? don't know what to do?..

here is my site i'm working on:

http://denim.fi/

and this is the overview of the product without product description:

http://denim.fi/product_info.php?products_id=70

Thx, in advance..

Edited by mend

Hi!

first of all, thanks for the great contributions, i love it..

but i'm having small problem with it. :(

I did everything acording to the installation manual; fancy popup and adding images is working fine. My problem is that when looking the details of the product, the products description is disappeared.. ? don't know what to do?..

here is my site i'm working on:

http://denim.fi/

and this is the overview of the product without product description:

http://denim.fi/product_info.php?products_id=70

Thx, in advance..

forgot to mention that the sites product description is supposed to look like this: http://www.denim.fi/images/product_info.png

i've been now working hours with this problem, and my php nor html skills are very bests.. And when clickin the "Reviewes", the review section is showen in fancypopup tab, or picture, or whatever you call it.. see for your self.. but i know for sure, that the problem lies within these intsructuion to change this code from prdouct_info.php:

<div class="main prod_info" style="width:<?php echo (SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH +23);?>px;">

<?php echo tep_draw_prod_pic_top();?><script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, '') . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script><noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, '') . '</a>'; ?></noscript><?php echo tep_draw_prod_pic_bottom();?>

<script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a class="enlarge" href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript><?php echo '<a class="enlarge" href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?></noscript></div>

<div class="main"><div class="desc"><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></div><br>

<br><div><?php echo $products_price?></div></div><br>

<div style="clear:both;"></div>

<?php

}

?>

TO THIS ONE:

<!-- Simple multi image addon -->

<div id="fancy">

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<?php if (strlen($product_info['products_name']) > $max_title_length) { $title = wordwrap(htmlspecialchars($product_info['products_name']), $max_title_length, '<br>');

} else { $title = htmlspecialchars($product_info['products_name']); }

$m_source = ''; $thumb = (class_exists('oscthumb') && CFG_MASTER_SWITCH == 'On'); if ($thumb) { preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'],'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image); $m_source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]); }

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($m_source ? $m_source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" alt="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"', false, 5) . '<br /></a>';

if(!$vertical_format) { echo ''; $row = 1; reset($products_image_array); foreach($products_image_array as $value) {

if ($thumb) {

$source = ''; preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value,'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image); $source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]);

}

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>';

++$row; if ($row > $image_group) { echo '<br />'; $row = 1; } } }

echo '</td>';

if($vertical_format) { echo '<td>'; $row = 1; reset($products_image_array); foreach($products_image_array as $value) {

if ($thumb) {

$source = ''; preg_match('/"([^"]+)"/',htmlentities ( tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value,'','','','','',5), ENT_NOQUOTES), $image); $source=str_replace('&','&',$image[1]);

}

echo '<a rel="image_group" title="'.$title.'" href="' . ($source ? $source : DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $value, $product_info['products_name'], TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH, TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br />' . '</a>';

++$row; if ($row > $image_group) { echo '</td><td>'; $row = 1; } } echo '</td>'; } ?>

</tr><?php echo '<tr><td class="smallText">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</td></tr>'; ?>

</table>

</div>

<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon -->

Edited by mend

Thanks, great add-on, had no trouble installing. I did have an issue with the jquery as I have several using that, I took the easy way out though, I just got a fully populated file so that will cover anything else I add that uses it too. :thumbsup:

Hi John, can you please forward me the script you used? I am having exactly the same problem, and I think a lot of other users are as well. This would really help. Thank you!

Hi John, can you please forward me the script you used? I am having exactly the same problem, and I think a lot of other users are as well. This would really help. Thank you!

He would had got it from the jquery site, the file given with this is just a cut down of that, as are most others, see the doc for use.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Thanks, great add-on, had no trouble installing. I did have an issue with the jquery as I have several using that, I took the easy way out though, I just got a fully populated file so that will cover anything else I add that uses it too. :thumbsup:

FYI, for those of you who have problems using this because of running multiple instances of jquery, here's the fix I'm using (not sure if it is the right way of doing this, but it works great).

At the top of your product_info.php file, find the script and change the code to this: and that's it!

<script type="text/javascript">

var $j = jQuery.noConflict();

$j(document).ready(function() {

$j("div#fancy a").fancybox({

'zoomSpeedIn': 800,

'zoomSpeedOut': 700,

'imageScale' : true,

'centerOnScroll': true,

'hideOnContentClick' : false,

'overlayShow': <?php echo (DIM_BACKGROUND == 'true' ? 'true' : 'false'); ?>,

'overlayOpacity': <?php echo (BKG_LUMA/10); ?>,

'zoomOpacity': true,

<?php if (SWING_POPUP == 'true') echo "'easingIn' : 'easeOutBack',"; ?>

'hideOnContentClick': false

});

<?php if (DRAG_POPUP == 'true') echo '$j("#fancy_outer").easydrag();'; ?>

});

</script>

:'( Hi all..... Great add-on. I have installed it on my store everything works great.....

I just have one question: The formatting change on my product detail page. Picture of change...

Current Product_info.php... you can see in the php where I have changed code to add simple multi image code......Please help..

Thanks in advance....

Again great add-on........

Life is Short, Live and Love each day like its you last...

Could use some help here.... love the idea of this but when I pick an item in my store it just brings up a page and says product not found. Did I miss a step? I copied and pasted every thing..... its all showing in the categories they just simply wont go into the products actual listing page...... ideas?

EDIT: just wanted to add this site...thought it would be easier to understand if seen.

example page.........http://playersink.com/index.php?cPath=6_145_146&osCsid=fnp2e3vu60oa0b42m0a76b1uf3

Images are there and product but when you click again. It says no product.

Edited by sourpickles

I tested out with the product php file given and it worked but lots of funky things going on with the background and what not so I'm trying to go back through and re edit my own php file.

Here's where I think the problem is. You say on 124 find this:

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

but mine says this:

<?php echo tep_draw_prod_pic_top();?><script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, '') . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script><noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, '') . '</a>'; ?></noscript><?php echo tep_draw_prod_pic_bottom();?>

I dont have and table borders, cell paddings, nothing going on in this line of code. Is this where my problem is?

So now I got a page that is almost working... playersink.com/product_info.php?products_id=3671 .... but I don't have the background imagery... boxes I guess they would be called? How do I fix this? There must be a miss naming or some thing of that nature?

Edited by Jan Zonjee

HELP! I have an error when I click insert for my product... I have this add-on installed...

1054 - Unknown column 'products_image_array' in 'field list'

insert into products (products_quantity, products_model, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, products_image, products_image_array, products_date_added) values ('12', 'SKU M648036E40-BLACK', '59', null, '1', '1', '0', '11', 'allstateteeblk-f.jpg', 'a:0:{}', now())

[TEP STOP]

How come the product description only displays 1 word per line?

Also my Add to Cart image is broken!?!?!

Help is greatly appreciated!!

I'll asume you've made an backup.

Compare your new file and your old file with an compare tool.

You've probably made an mistake in editing your files. Most likely in this part.

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '325', '1'); ?><?php echo QUANTITY ?><input type="text" name="quantity" value="1" maxlength="2" size="2"></td>
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table>

I didn't edit the file at all. It came with the add-on.... After I installed the add-on the product description text became like this. Any suggestions?

You should try a file compare!

I've given you the code where to search for differs regarding the Add to Cart image.

for the productdescription you should search for $product_info (something like this) and compare this with your original file.

Does anyone know why the php I loaded from the file that was supplied is not giving me the correct lay out? I asked last week some time so just curious? Helped would be deeply appreciated.

playersink.com/product_info.php?cPath=2_107&products_id=2451

That's the page in question... product info.php

Edited by Jan Zonjee

So far so good installing this MOD, everything went well on the front end and all images appear as they should. That is until I went to add additonal images in Admin. I get the following error on the products page:

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

Function used: tep_href_link('', '', 'NONSSL')

Anyone have an idea? Everything I am reading on this error is not making much sense to me, and so far nothing seems to point to this contrib.

Nav

Hi Spooks,

thank you for this great contribution!

I have a highly modified shop where i am using the contrib family-product (http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1697).

Could you please tell me why you remove the following part from the product_info.php?

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

without this peace of code the family_products cannot be displayd in the front-end.

with this code both seems to work: family_products and your wonderful add-on.

greetz

The only other addon to basic store v2.2 RC2a is STS4.6. I've verified I'm not changing any of the STS files by installing this Addon, so I uploaded the included files and used phpAdmin to update the db successfully. The Admin panel shows to be able to add the multiple images so all looks good in Admin. I.E., Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari all open a new window with just the full size image. Firebug doesn't indicate any scripts being processed. Also tried placing the 'js' directory in the STS Template/images folder with no luck (but didn't modify any path info so didn't expect it to work either). Seems to be an error with the path to the js scripts.

Searching the page shows the only calls to jquery are here so only one instance is running.

In catalog/product_info.php Line 35 thru 76.

<!-- Simple multi image addon -->

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.fancybox.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easing.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easydrag.handler.beta2.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/fancybox.css" type="text/css" media="screen">

<script type="text/javascript">

$(document).ready(function() {

$("div#fancy a").fancybox({

'zoomSpeedIn': 800,

'zoomSpeedOut': 700,

'imageScale' : true,

'centerOnScroll': true,

'overlayShow': <?php echo (DIM_BACKGROUND == 'true' ? 'true' : 'false'); ?>,

'overlayOpacity': <?php echo (BKG_LUMA/10); ?>,

'zoomOpacity': true,

<?php if (SWING_POPUP == 'true') echo "'easingIn' : 'easeOutBack',"; ?>

'hideOnContentClick': true,

'hideOnOverlayClick': false

});

<?php if (DRAG_POPUP == 'true') echo '$("#fancy_outer").easydrag();'; ?>

});

</script>

<style type="text/css">

<?php if (SHOW_NAV == 'true') echo 'span#fancy_left_ico {left: 20px;} span#fancy_right_ico {right: 20px;}';

switch (POS_NAV) {

case 'top':

echo 'span.fancy_ico { top: 38px; }';

break;

case 'bottom':

echo 'span.fancy_ico { bottom: 20px; }';

break;

default:

echo 'span.fancy_ico { top: 50%; }';

break;

}

?>

</style>

<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon -->

Fancybox is jquery based, if you have any other jquery apps on the product info page you must ensure that there is only one instance of jquery, that its version is whats needed for all apps using it and it contains all the calls needed.

jquery is incompartible with mootools, if you have any mootools apps on product info, iether they or this will fail (depends what came first). Some bookmarking scripts use mootools.

Spooks well on another excellent contribution. :D

I have installed this on top of Header Tags SEO, with the Paypal standard payments module. The product_info.php works like a dream but I am having problems with the categories.php.

After applying the simple multi image add-on if I edit a product I loose the existing details, description etc on the product & clicking on preview there are lots of other problems. lots of the database record are lost.

If I use the supplied categories.php it works properly (but without the SEO etc).

I am going blind from WinMerge comparing & stepping through differences, removing the SEO code does not help. But if I strip out most of the newer PayPal code (mostly regarding recurring product types) it is much better. :'(

The Id on the Paypal_standard.php in includes\modules\payment is "$Id: paypal_standard.php 1803 2008-01-11 18:16:37Z hpdl $"

Anybody come across this & any suggestions?

I haven't read every pages, but there is any way to do this ?

If there is a products who for the example his images file name begin with : image_ABC.gif

but there is like 20 or 30 more pictures for this item who file names are : image_ABC-GAL1.gif image_ABC-GAL2.gif image_ABC-GAL3.gif etc...

I dont't really want to look if images file path or name are stored in the database, because we upload files directly on our ftp withtout handling it with oscommerce.

So how can we modified the product_info.php to doing this.

I know other contrib can do this, but this one work perfectly as what we want! Good job by the way! ;)

I am having an issue with this for IE8, i was reading the topics and noticed they were a little out dated so is there a fix for IE8? The issue is that the box is not coming up, the screen will go gray but the box will not pop up. Sometimes I will get another window to come up that the image is in but not the correct one. It works in IE7 but no in IE8. It works in every other browser. The example of it is at: http://www.goldengait.com/shopping/product_info.php?products_id=28 I have the SEO Headers Installed as well as STS but they were not effected in the installation so that shouldn't be the problem. I have also made sure that the jquery is only called once which it is and changed the doctype to both loose and traditional and still doesn't work. It says that there is an error in the JS file jquery.fancybox.js on line 202 char 6. I am not real good at js and don't want to mess too much in there to try to fix it. Has someone found a fix yet?

I am having an issue with this for IE8, i was reading the topics and noticed they were a little out dated so is there a fix for IE8? The issue is that the box is not coming up, the screen will go gray but the box will not pop up. Sometimes I will get another window to come up that the image is in but not the correct one. It works in IE7 but no in IE8. It works in every other browser. The example of it is at: http://www.goldengait.com/shopping/product_info.php?products_id=28 I have the SEO Headers Installed as well as STS but they were not effected in the installation so that shouldn't be the problem. I have also made sure that the jquery is only called once which it is and changed the doctype to both loose and traditional and still doesn't work. It says that there is an error in the JS file jquery.fancybox.js on line 202 char 6. I am not real good at js and don't want to mess too much in there to try to fix it. Has someone found a fix yet?

THIS HAS BEEN FIXED: the solution is to go to the sts template file that you are using and add the code: <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" /> right under the start of the head tag, if not it will not implement into ie7 mode.

Spooks well on another excellent contribution. :D

I have installed this on top of Header Tags SEO, with the Paypal standard payments module. The product_info.php works like a dream but I am having problems with the categories.php.

After applying the simple multi image add-on if I edit a product I loose the existing details, description etc on the product & clicking on preview there are lots of other problems. lots of the database record are lost.

If I use the supplied categories.php it works properly (but without the SEO etc).

I am going blind from WinMerge comparing & stepping through differences, removing the SEO code does not help. But if I strip out most of the newer PayPal code (mostly regarding recurring product types) it is much better. :'(

The Id on the Paypal_standard.php in includes\modules\payment is "$Id: paypal_standard.php 1803 2008-01-11 18:16:37Z hpdl $"

Anybody come across this & any suggestions?

Hi

I have similarly problem but my look lite different

am first install simple multi add-on and now header tags SOE and some code need past in similarly place what make my simple add on stop working !! pictures don't show

i will check all enters one again before post exactly were that problem is

at last very good contribution Spooks my wife love simple add-on :D