• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups

spooks

Hello there!

I'm very very new in oscommerce and I never installed any contribution. Can anyone tell me how to install "Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups" STEP BY STEP, please?

I read the Simple Multi Image Addon.doc file but I understand nothing :'(

Thanks!!! :D

How do I install a contribution http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=343384

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Hi there

Please forgive me this is my first post and new to all this but I have a problem where I cannot add additional images - additional images boxes are not appearing after having followed all procedure carefully and sql appeared successful..I presume they should appear under product image in admin when adding a new product? Any help would be most grateful. Thanks

Hi there

Please forgive me this is my first post and new to all this but I have a problem where I cannot add additional images - additional images boxes are not appearing after having followed all procedure carefully and sql appeared successful..I presume they should appear under product image in admin when adding a new product? Any help would be most grateful. Thanks

thanks ever so much for this. The pop up wprks great but I can't add additional images through admin - any ideas?

Why 3 posts for one issue? huh.gif

Check you edits again very carefully, you have made errors in the install, try using a file compare tool if you have trouble with the manual method. This add-on has been tested on a variety of server configs, with MS2 to RC2a versions, there are no known flaws, so if you get one then its 99% certain you have made errors. Try using the supplied files in place of yours, you don't have to keep it that way, but it will show you that it works.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Thanks for your help - I have tried it replacing purely with the files given and not editing- is it solely the sql which affects the additional image boxes in the admin panel? I'm not sure which sql file I should use - SQL from V1 to v1.1 or SQL v1.1 so I've tried it with both but still no luck.. All the details seem to be there i.e additional images per row etc etc except the additional image boxes? Might there be somewhere possibly in the admin config which needs changing? Sorry.

Hi there,

yesterday, I installed a SSL, and everything works fine except the problem,

that I cannot create a new product anymore. Besides the upload-field, where

you can choice the first image for the product, is a message saying

"IMAGE DOES NOT EXIST", this is at the start of the "add new product" page

before typing in anything.

I am quite sure that contrib has nothing to do with this problem, but never-

theless would like to ask, if there is a known issue with SSL?

Cheers,

PS

Thanks for your help - I have tried it replacing purely with the files given and not editing- is it solely the sql which affects the additional image boxes in the admin panel? I'm not sure which sql file I should use - SQL from V1 to v1.1 or SQL v1.1 so I've tried it with both but still no luck.. All the details seem to be there i.e additional images per row etc etc except the additional image boxes? Might there be somewhere possibly in the admin config which needs changing? Sorry.

I`m sorry, I cant tell where you went wrong, I was'nt there with you!, go over it all again more carefuilly.

Use the latest sql.

Sam

Contributions:

would like to ask, if there is a known issue with SSL?

no, ssl on of off makes no difference.

Sam

Contributions:

I've installed the latest version of this contribution and I absolutetly love it. I've since then been looking over the shoulders of people using it and they can't figure out how to close the fancybox. I always have to tell them to click on the picture itself but they usually end up clicking outside of the picture first and nothing happens. Is there a way to either put an "X" at the top right corner of the fancy box or make it so that if someone clicks outside of the fancybox that it closes the fancybox? Thanks in advance.

I've installed the latest version of this contribution and I absolutetly love it. I've since then been looking over the shoulders of people using it and they can't figure out how to close the fancybox. I always have to tell them to click on the picture itself but they usually end up clicking outside of the picture first and nothing happens.

Is there a way to either put an "X" at the top right corner of the fancy box

There would be an x there, if you completed the install & uploaded the images. huh.gif

or make it so that if someone clicks outside of the fancybox that it closes the fancybox?

set hideOnContentClick to true

I love it when poeple can't be bothered to read instructions laugh.gif

Sam

Contributions:

There would be an x there, if you completed the install & uploaded the images. huh.gif

set hideOnContentClick to true

I love it when poeple can't be bothered to read instructions laugh.gif

Oddly enough I copied the files over that came with the download "Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups V1.3.5" and all of the images in the images folder and still have no "close" button or "X".

I've also double checked and "hideOnContentClick" in the Product_info.php is set to True so.... Where do I go from here? Thanks for your help.

Oddly enough I copied the files over that came with the download "Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups V1.3.5" and all of the images in the images folder and still have no "close" button or "X".

I've also double checked and "hideOnContentClick" in the Product_info.php is set to True so.... Where do I go from here? Thanks for your help.

Well the only cases I know of where some have had your issue is as they failed to correctly upload all the contents if images/js ohmy.gif

Have you triple checked you have done so & checked you did'nt corrupt the files in the process? wink.gif

Sam

Contributions:

hello,

i have a little prob with your add on.

first i will say to you that you have done a good job with this add on.

everything works fine but if i go on product reviews

for ex there are no popup images only the old way.

are there a script from you to make this sites

also working with your add on?

Or can u help me with the code therefor,

cause im no coder, only user of manuals to include ;)

thanks for fast reply

Bernd

Well the only cases I know of where some have had your issue is as they failed to correctly upload all the contents if images/js ohmy.gif

Have you triple checked you have done so & checked you did'nt corrupt the files in the process? wink.gif

Well my ftp transfer mode is set to automatic and I have done it several times already. I wonder should change it to binary and give it another go? What part of the code looks for the close button image? Maybe I can start from there.

Well my ftp transfer mode is set to automatic and I have done it several times already. I wonder should change it to binary and give it another go? What part of the code looks for the close button image? Maybe I can start from there.

standard method, the css.

Sam

Contributions:

Hello...

I am receiving 9 instances of this warning on the website in any browser.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/language.php on line 87

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a snippet of line 87.

function get_browser_language() {

$this->browser_languages = explode(',', getenv('HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'));

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($this->browser_languages); $i<$n; $i++) {

reset($this->languages);

while (list($key, $value) = each($this->languages)) {

line 87 = if (eregi('^(' . $value . ')(;q=[0-9]\\.[0-9])?$', $this->browser_languages[$i]) &&isset($this->catalog_languages[$key])) {

$this->language = $this->catalog_languages[$key];

break 2;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have the resourses to deal with any language but English.

Has anyone an answer for this problem?

Regards, Robert

Your identity is a figment of your imagination…

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/language.php on line 87

This add-on does not add or use any of the depereciated regex extension functions, so I don't follow why you post here?

Sam

Contributions:

The problem is most likely not on line 1184, but above.

As spooke said, compare your files...

I am having the same exact problem. I've have redone the entire process from scratch twice and coming up with the same problem. I noticed that both times it does seem to have an obvious error of " } } else {" So I take out the extra "}" and then it gives me an 'Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE' Help me please.

This is my signature.

I am having the same exact problem. I've have redone the entire process from scratch twice and coming up with the same problem. I noticed that both times it does seem to have an obvious error of " } } else {" So I take out the extra "}" and then it gives me an 'Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE' Help me please.

There are no errors in the add-on, so if you take out stuff your creating errors!!

} } else {  

is perfectly valid, depending on what came b4!!

Check you edits again very carefully, try using a file compare tool if you have trouble with the manual method. This add-on has been tested on a variety of server configs, with MS2 to RC2a versions, there are no known flaws, so if you get one then its 99% certain you have made errors. Try using the supplied files in place of yours, you don't have to keep it that way, but it will show you that it works. smile.gif

Sam

Contributions:

There are no errors in the add-on, so if you take out stuff your creating errors!!

} } else {  

is perfectly valid, depending on what came b4!!

Check you edits again very carefully, try using a file compare tool if you have trouble with the manual method. This add-on has been tested on a variety of server configs, with MS2 to RC2a versions, there are no known flaws, so if you get one then its 99% certain you have made errors. Try using the supplied files in place of yours, you don't have to keep it that way, but it will show you that it works. smile.gif

I'm not familiar with a file compare tool. I assume it's to compare similar files. Would you recommend a specific one?

This is my signature.

I'm not familiar with a file compare tool. I assume it's to compare similar files. Would you recommend a specific one?

the tips given here (as given in the doc!!) detail a couple

Sam

Contributions:

This add-on does not add or use any of the depereciated regex extension functions, so I don't follow why you post here?

Thank you for your response Sam...

I installed Fancy on a problem free website.

The immediate results were the warning message which I posted.

I'm sure that I am never supposed to assume, which I did, that the warning was connected to the installation.

I will start a new thread asking for input to solve this problem

Thank you, Regards Robert

Your identity is a figment of your imagination…