• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups

spooks

Hi All,

I'm new at this Add-on, i installed Simple Multi Image Add-on and i really impressed from it.

I have a question;

I want to add filigrane to my product images. I quess its name is watermark and this add-on had this property.

How can i add my web site logo to my product pictures with transparanced?

(How can i use watermark)

I'm new at php and this platform, please help me.

Thanks for your helps.

Best Regards

How can i use watermark

Install osCthumb, as detailed in the doc.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Hi

I wrote a few days ago with 2 questions, one being i didnt know sqat about sql, i did as directed and i also looked up a few other rescources and found out what i was supposed to put in there. 2nd question was an error which u directed me to the frequent Q&A I did a complete new install and got to the stage where i could put in the pictures but when i went to insert them into the website I got the following error.

1054 - Unknown column 'products_image_array' in 'field list'

insert into products (products_quantity, products_model, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id, products_image, products_image_array, products_date_added) values ('0', '', '2000', null, '0', '1', '0', '0', 'test_folder/9a1fda0b0.jpg', 'a:3:{i:0;s:25:\"test_folder/91acb6f40.jpg\";i:1;s:25:\"test_folder/a762d0da0.jpg\";i:2;s:25:\"test_folder/c85de70f0.jpg\";}', now())

I went back to the questions and answers and maybe i missed it, but i cant find what im doing wrong.... Could you please direct me... PLEASE.

Cheers Dawn

1054 - Unknown column 'products_image_array' in 'field list'

You havent applied the supplied SQL, tips on applying any SQL are included in this topic.

If your still stuck, ask your host, any decent host will be happy to do it for you.

Edited by spooks

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Hello to everyone,

many thanks spooks for your work and this great contribution. Installation worked quite well, even my shop is pretty old and nearly all pages have lots of changes. Anyway, it works.

My problem is the following: I want to show 3D pictures instead of normal images. Fancybox supports this, but I guess you need version 1.3

So I changed the .js files in the images/js folder and included them instead of the old ones in the product_info page. --> No javascript anymore. (even with simple images that worked before)

I have no problem with php and sql but I am absolutely lost with js.

Can anybody help me how to find the problem?

Many thanks

killefid

The next version will include the latest code.

Sam

Contributions:

The thumbnails are very ugly HOWTO fix?

If you don't like images, replace them!! blink.gif

Sam

Contributions:

Hi Sam,

Thanks for this great contrib!

I'm having a few issues however and am not sure if it's just me being a Nub. I used your supplied php files as I have no other addon's currently that are using those files so didn't see it as being a problem. One thing that is happening however is it seems to be resizing my boxes surrounding the info box. Is there a simple way of fixing this? should I be installing it manually rather?

Link to the site is www.txit.co.za/sitedev

resizing my boxes surrounding the info box.

Doctype issue, please read the FAQ

Sam

Contributions:

Hey, did check the FAQ and my product info is <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">, it says that this is a valid type so I'm not sure what I need to do. My coding knowledge is very limited which is why I'm asking here. I didn't see what option I need to change if this is the case.

HI, I just installed on my client's store. I have a few small issues. Here is the link. http://justbprom.com/store

1. The categories is out of wack on the left when you click on an item. See here http://justbprom.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=252

2. The add to cart button does not show up on the product pages (broken image link).

3. The search box is also no longer aligned on the product pages.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!!

Doctype issue, please read the FAQ

Sam

Contributions:

Hey, did check the FAQ and my product info is <!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">, it says that this is a valid type so I'm not sure what I need to do. My coding knowledge is very limited which is why I'm asking here. I didn't see what option I need to change if this is the case.

Try using same doctype as on other pages.

Sam

Contributions:

Please help me I have problems... I have installed Simple Multiple Images (Unlimited) with Fancy Popups V1.3.5 just like recomended, but when I go inti admin I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/www/engros.a-frandsen.dk/admin/categories.php on line 1184

If i remove } I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/www/engros.a-frandsen.dk/admin/categories.php on line 1184

And if remove

<?php

} else {

?>

The website looks ugly and makes serveral errors:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/www/engros.a-frandsen.dk/admin/categories.php on line 1110

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/www/engros.a-frandsen.dk/admin/categories.php on line 1163

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/www/engros.a-frandsen.dk/admin/categories.php on line 1164

and under the item on the website I get this error:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/www/engros.a-frandsen.dk/includes/functions/database.php on line 103

What shall I do?

Check you edits again very carefully, you have made errors in the install, try using a file compare tool if you have trouble with the manual method. This add-on has been tested on a variety of server configs, with MS2 to RC2a versions, there are no known flaws, so if you get one then its 99% certain you have made errors. Try using the supplied files in place of yours, you don't have to keep it that way, but it will show you that it works.

Sam

Contributions:

Check you edits again very carefully, you have made errors in the install, try using a file compare tool if you have trouble with the manual method. This add-on has been tested on a variety of server configs, with MS2 to RC2a versions, there are no known flaws, so if you get one then its 99% certain you have made errors. Try using the supplied files in place of yours, you don't have to keep it that way, but it will show you that it works.

I really have tried but I still have problems with admin/categories.php and I cant see what the mistake are

I really have tried but I still have problems with admin/categories.php and I cant see what the mistake are

The problem is most likely not on line 1184, but above.

As spooke said, compare your files...

HHello,

First off the contri works really well, there is one issue I have using this in combination with embedded content (youtube).

The popups don't pop over the youtube content but under it, which looks a bit odd, I don't know whether there is a fix but it would be greatly appreciated.

I have noticed that it happens in Firefox and Chrome but not in IE7.

Example

@Sam you were right, this should be the right thread.

popups don't pop over the youtube content in Firefox and Chrome

Its a known issue, you may be able to find a solution for your content here

Sam

Contributions:

Hi,

Firstly thanks for this addon, its great and really does make it simple to add and remove images for the end user.

My client needed to put images in seperate sub-folders up to 5 levels deep within the images folder. I noticed you did not include recursive folder support in your addon, this may have been on purpose?

I have now coded a small recursive function to replace a bit of your code for this client, let me know if you want this code to implement as a feature in a new release.

Thanks,

Qbasix

Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups

Contribution is here

Hello there!

I'm very very new in oscommerce and I never installed any contribution. Can anyone tell me how to install "Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups" STEP BY STEP, please?

I read the Simple Multi Image Addon.doc file but I understand nothing :'(

Thanks!!! :D