• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with FancyBox Popups

spooks

Hi,

I've installed the mod but i now get this appear on my site:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mobility/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 99

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ashley

Oke but it cannot be something with onther version of php or mysql? I mean that some codes have to be different for other versions?

No, as it happens one of my test servers has the same php/sql versions as yours, but in anycase I avoided using any commands thet may cause problems, so that is not your cause. wink.gif

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Hi thanks for the add on, help me alot with my site, im not the one building the site, i have a friend that is helping me with all the stuff he installed the add on into the website www.funkyyuppie.com, works really good but when people click on any product my website menus (the ones located on the left size) get resized and also the top banner with the logo. All of that start when we install the add on.

I really appreciate if somebody can help us. Thanks

Edited by bareto1

My product_info page now looks slightly different to the rest of my site.

This install gives options for a limited number of valid DocType declarations, if the DocType is now different on the product_info page to others it may cause this issue, try different valid DocTypes to fix.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

My product_info page now looks slightly different to the rest of my site.

This install gives options for a limited number of valid DocType declarations, if the DocType is now different on the product_info page to others it may cause this issue, try different valid DocTypes to fix.

Im new in all of this, sorry for my dumb question when you mention "this install gives options", what do you mean..? is something that my friend that is building the website needs to download and install..?

Im new in all of this, sorry for my dumb question when you mention "this install gives options", what do you mean..? is something that my friend that is building the website needs to download and install..?

Sorry, my answer is copied from the latest faq, read through the install, it gives the DocType options.

Sam

Contributions:

No, as it happens one of my test servers has the same php/sql versions as yours, but in anycase I avoided using any commands thet may cause problems, so that is not your cause. wink.gif

Hi spooks I now used this contrib: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5930 i copied the two files as attached and they worked. But they do not open so nice like your contrib so i'm not happy with it. I tried your product_info.php but of course he only takes the first picture. Can your product info be combined so that the nice popup you have takes them all? The pictures in this contrib are in another tabel I think in the database ??

Yes.

spooks the problem was in the search form I changed your file with mine en those:

<?php

echo tep_draw_form('search', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');

echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('search');

echo '</form>';

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="right">

<?php

echo tep_draw_form('goto', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');

echo HEADING_TITLE_GOTO . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cPath', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"');

echo '</form>';

?>

everything workes great thanks for helping mee

Hi,

I've installed the mod but i now get this appear on my site:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mobility/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 99

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ashley

Can anyone help with this?

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource

Can anyone help with this?

Check you edits again very carefully, you have made errors in the install, try using a file compare tool if you have trouble with the manual method.

Sam

Contributions:

Wow,

thats a lot of posts. Finally I read it all. lol :blush: :D

First and for most, Thank YOU for the contribution!!!!!

I prolly missed something while reading. I have saw a lot of post:

images does not exist problems. I have the same problem.

When I click the preview button it gave me this:

Success: File upload saved successfully.

Warning: No file uploaded.

And my computer frozen.

Spook can you help me out.

Wow,

thats a lot of posts. Finally I read it all. lol blush.gifbiggrin.gif

First and for most, Thank YOU for the contribution!!!!!

I prolly missed something while reading. I have saw a lot of post:

images does not exist problems. I have the same problem.

When I click the preview button it gave me this:

And my computer frozen.

Spook can you help me out.

Your messages are due to a bug in the core thats not fixed in your admin:

admin/includes/classes/upload.php line 69:

return $this->check_destination();
   	} else {

replace with:

return $this->check_destination();
   	} elseif ($file['name'] <> '') {

your freeze issue is un-related, check your edits again, or try the included file, but remember the included is an rc2a file so wont work on an ms2 store (you have to use manual edits for that.) smile.gif

Sam

Contributions:

Hi,

I would like to thank for this EASY to intergrate and GREAT to play with, contribution.

But i have a question :blush:

Is there any way for this addon to work with Categories and Products Images Folder Tree contribution ? Or is there any other way to store my main products images plus the extra ones, into their own subfolders based on category or maybe manufacturer ? :unsure:

Thanks in advance !

Hi,

I would like to thank for this EASY to intergrate and GREAT to play with, contribution.

But i have a question blush.gif

Is there any way for this addon to work with Categories and Products Images Folder Tree contribution ? Or is there any other way to store my main products images plus the extra ones, into their own subfolders based on category or maybe manufacturer ? unsure.gif

Thanks in advance !

The next update will combine this with Select Product Image Directory & Instant Update For Products , I don't know the Categories and Products Images Folder Tree contribution but I assume that would do it for you? smile.gif

Sam

Contributions:

The next update will combine this with Select Product Image Directory & Instant Update For Products , I don't know the Categories and Products Images Folder Tree contribution but I assume that would do it for you? smile.gif

And once again thank you.

For the quick answer that is but also for the contribution. :)

You are right, these are similar. Let me ask you again, when is the next update scheduled ? And if i continue and install Select Product Image Directory & Instant Update For Products, will it be difficult to update the two separate installations to the new one ?

Uploaded new version 1.3

1. Fixed issues with titles, see notes with the docs.

2. Removed links on 'Click to enlarge' as this was causing issues.

3. Modified title coding to cope with reserved characters in titles.

4. Added code to categories.php to provide selection of image folder when editing a product, the path is included within the image field, so no changes are required anywhere else for this mod to work.

Changed files: admin/categories.php product_info.php images/js/jquery.fancybox.js images/js/fancybox.css admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php

Upgrading: Replace those changed or edit existing files to apply changes.

Tested on PHP 4 & 5, SQL 4 & 5, osC 2.2 ms2, rc1 & rc2a and is register_globals off compatible.

Enjoy biggrin.gif

Sam

Contributions:

Hi i have just installed this great contribution and all looks good except i have no settings for it. I have been to admin-images and there is no settings . Everything eles looks like it has instaled . Can someone point me in the right direction please . I would be very greatfull Thank you.

settings are missing!!

Hi i have just installed this great contribution and all looks good except i have no settings for it. I have been to admin-images and there is no settings . Everything eles looks like it has instaled . Can someone point me in the right direction please . I would be very greatfull Thank you.

You must run the included sql file (v1.1) in phpmyadmin.

perehaps this guide will help: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=343384&st=0#entry1432157

Sam

Contributions:

Hey spooks thank you for your fast reply. I have un-installed the sql 1.1 from my database and reinstaled it . As soon as i instaled V1.1 i got this error .

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `products` ADD `products_image_array` blob;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'products_image_array'

If you go to my site you can see that it has installed. Also I can add more pictures but the problem is the settings in the admin panel under images is not there. http://www.trippin-ts.co.uk . Any other ideas mate ? .. Thank you for your help.

Spooks do you think there is an error in the categories.php file ? Im going to go have a look. Cheers mate !

Oops, soory there is an error in the sql blush.gif , the first line was supposed to be removed, apply the following will add the missing bits. smile.gif

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) 
VALUES ('Tiny Image Width', 'TINY_IMAGE_WIDTH', '30', 'Image width for additional image thumbnail', 4, 20, NULL, now(), '', '');
INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) 
VALUES ('Tiny Image Height', 'TINY_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '30', 'Image height for additional image thumbnail', 4, 21, NULL, now(), '', '');
VALUES ('Additional images per row/column', 'TINY_IMAGE_GROUP_SIZE', '3', 'Number of additional images to show per row/column in the product display', 4, 22, NULL, now(), '', '');
VALUES ('Additional Image Format', 'ADDITIONAL_IMAGE_FORMAT', 'horizontal', 'Show additional image in a vertical or horizontal format', 4, 23, NULL, now(), '', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'horizontal\', \'vertical\'),');
VALUES ('Dim background on popup', 'DIM_BACKGROUND', 'false', 'Dim the background when popup images are shown. (enabled, this option can make the zoom action less smooth).', 4, 24, NULL, now(), '', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'); 
VALUES ('Background luminosity', 'BKG_LUMA', '2', 'How much to dim background, if enabled. 1 = min, 9 = max.', 4, 25, NULL, now(), '', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'1\', \'2\',\'3\',\'4\',\'5\',\'6\',\'7\',\'8\',\'9\'),');
VALUES ('Popup images dragable', 'DRAG_POPUP', 'false', 'Enable dragging of popup images.', 4, 26, NULL, now(), '', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');
VALUES ('Popup \'swing\' effect', 'SWING_POPUP', 'true', 'Add a \'swing\' effect to the opening popup zoom.', 4, 27, NULL, now(), '', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');
VALUES ('Show popup navigation', 'SHOW_NAV', 'false', 'Always show popup navigation icons, or hide till mouse over.', 4, 28, NULL, now(), '', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');
VALUES ('Popup navigation position', 'POS_NAV', 'middle', 'Position the popup navigation icons at the top, middle or bottom of images.', 4, 29, NULL, now(), '', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'top\', \'middle\',\'bottom\'),');

Sam

Contributions: