• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fancy Pics - Fancy Image Popups / Previews

spooks

A new window opens when an image is clicked on?

they all have the same problem, whenever i clicked the image (yes i'm waiting until the whole page loads), it pops up in a new window. (firefox, ie, safari, chrome...same issue)

1 .Fancybox is jquery based, if you have any other jquery apps on the product info page you must ensure that there is only one instance of jquery, that its version is what's needed for all apps using it and it contains all the calls needed.

2. Jquery is incompatible with mootools, if you have any mootools apps within product info, either they or this will fail (depends what came first). Some bookmarking scripts use mootools.

3. Check you did copy the supplied js directory & contents to your images directory?

4. Check none of your other javascript is causing errors so script fails to run

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

Hi Sam,

There wasn't any jquery apps in product info, then i checked all called .php files. I found a jquery on the headers.php. I removed the

"<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>jquery.js"></script>"
line which is called before. Now everything is ok.

thanks for your fast reply.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having difficulty with this contrib. It works great in Firefox, however when viewing in IE 7 or 8 - I get the great pop up, product name, can scroll thru images but no image is actually displayed.

doctype isn't the issue - anyone else have any ideas?

I am having difficulty with this contrib. It works great in Firefox, however when viewing in IE 7 or 8 - I get the great pop up, product name, can scroll thru images but no image is actually displayed.

doctype isn't the issue - anyone else have any ideas?

in product_info immediately after :<head>

add:

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" />

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Spooks,

Thank you for a great contribution.

It solved a problem I thought I couldn't solve - resizing the pictures for thumbnails and heep the aspect ratio.

I also seem to have a problem with a js. Everytime I acces a product page (the product_info.php) i get a js error: "Invalid argument. ie_png.js. Code: 0".

What it does is to scramble my footer on a single column to the left of the page.

Could anyone, by any chance, help me with that?

Thank you.

Claudiu

Thank you for a great contribution.

It solved a problem I thought I couldn't solve - resizing the pictures for thumbnails and heep the aspect ratio.

I also seem to have a problem with a js. Everytime I acces a product page (the product_info.php) i get a js error: "Invalid argument. ie_png.js. Code: 0".

What it does is to scramble my footer on a single column to the left of the page.

You could use the lates javascript code thats included in http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7008

also check for any conflicts with existing j script

it also sound like your site has stuctural errors, check it with w3c

Sam

Contributions:

I have installed fancy Pics V1.1 several weeks ago, and it worked fine. However, all of a sudden when i 'click to enlarge' a picture, the pop-up window appears, but there is no picture in it - it is blank.

Any idea what has happened?

Thanks,

Richard

I have installed fancy Pics V1.1 several weeks ago, and it worked fine. However, all of a sudden when i 'click to enlarge' a picture, the pop-up window appears, but there is no picture in it - it is blank.

Any idea what has happened?

Thanks,

Richard

can be due to a number of causes, if u read the faq in Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with Fancy Popups http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7008 it details the various possible causes, most of the tips there apply to this too.

Sam

Contributions:

can be due to a number of causes, if u read the faq in Simple Multi Image Add-on (Un-Limited) with Fancy Popups http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7008 it details the various possible causes, most of the tips there apply to this too.

Thanks for that. I had a look at the FAQ's. Found the relevant part. the solution was to check the doctype was valid. i checked and mine was valid. i then added, as suggested, '<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" />' directly under the DOCTYPE... line. however, still have blank popups.

This is my product_info.php code:

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);
 $product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" />
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo $header_tags[title_tag]; ?></title>
<meta name="description" content="<?php echo $header_tags[desc_tag]; ?>">
<meta name="keywords" content="<?php echo $header_tags[keywords_tag]; ?>">

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')
}
//--></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>jquery.fancybox.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>jquery.easing.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox.css" type="text/css" media="screen">
<script type="text/javascript">
		$(document).ready(function() {
		$("div#fancy a").fancybox({
	'zoomSpeedIn':	800, 
	'zoomSpeedOut':	700, 
	'overlayShow':	false,
	'zoomOpacity': 	true,
	'hideOnContentClick': false		
});
});
</script>

</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
// fancy pics
	$image_query = tep_db_query("select  p.products_image as image, p.products_id, pd.products_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p.products_id and p2c.categories_id = " . (int)$current_category_id . "  and pd.language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " order by pd.products_name");
		$image_list = array ();

while ($image_array = tep_db_fetch_array($image_query))	 
						{
									$image_list[(int)$image_array['products_id']] = array('image' => $image_array['image'], 'title' => $image_array['name']);	
						 }
					$CurrentProduct = (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'];
 // eof fancy pics				
?>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
           <tr>
             <td align="center" class="smallText">

<!--  fancy pics -->
<div id="fancy">
<div id="pics" style="display:none;"> </div>
<?php echo '<a rel="lightbox" title="'.$product_info['products_name'].'" href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
<div id="pics2" style="visibility:hidden;">  </div>
</div>
<!--  eof fancy pics -->

</td>
           </tr>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
         <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
           <tr>
             <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
         $selected_attribute = false;
       }
?>
           <tr>
             <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
             <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

your popups are fine in IE7 & firefox, but blank in ie8

its a MS ie 8 issue, if you replace the javascript u have with that from http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7008 that has the ie8 fix, u should be fine.

Sam

Contributions:

your popups are fine in IE7 & firefox, but blank in ie8

its a MS ie 8 issue, if you replace the javascript u have with that from http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7008 that has the ie8 fix, u should be fine.

THanks. Please excuse my ignorance and lack of knowledge, but are you saying to replace the following code that i currently have in product_info.php:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')
}
//--></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>jquery.fancybox.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>jquery.easing.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>fancybox.css" type="text/css" media="screen">
	'overlayShow':	false,
});
});
</script>

and replace it with the code in the installation instructions:

<!-- Simple multi image addon -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.fancybox.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easing.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/jquery.easydrag.handler.beta2.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo DIR_WS_IMAGES ?>js/fancybox.css" type="text/css" media="screen">
	'imageScale' : true,
	'centerOnScroll': 	true,
	'hideOnContentClick' : false,
	'overlayShow':	<?php echo (DIM_BACKGROUND == 'true' ? 'true' : 'false'); ?>,
	'overlayOpacity': <?php echo (BKG_LUMA/10); ?>,
	<?php if (SWING_POPUP == 'true') echo "'easingIn' : 'easeOutBack',"; ?>

});
<?php if (DRAG_POPUP == 'true') echo '$("#fancy_outer").easydrag();'; ?>
});

</script>
<style type="text/css">
<?php if (SHOW_NAV == 'true') echo 'span#fancy_left_ico {left: 20px;}  span#fancy_right_ico {right: 20px;}';
				switch (POS_NAV) {
								case 'top':
								echo 'span.fancy_ico { top: 38px; }';
								break;
							case 'bottom':
								echo 'span.fancy_ico { bottom: 20px; }';
								break;
							default:
								echo 'span.fancy_ico { top: 50%; }';
								break;
								}		
								?>

</style>
<!-- EOF Simple multi image addon -->

do i change all of it, part of it, or am i completely wrong.

I appreciate your help.

Richard

No, change none of that, you just need to replace the javascript code itself, ie that in the images folder, the only difference is in that its placed in a js folder in images, so put whats in that js folder in images.

Sam

Contributions:

No, change none of that, you just need to replace the javascript code itself, ie that in the images folder, the only difference is in that its placed in a js folder in images, so put whats in that js folder in images.

ok, i think i understand (hopefully). in my initial install i put a heap of javascript code into 'images' folder (eg: jquery, jquery.easing, jquery.fancybox, etc..). you suggest i replace these initial install with the ones from the js folder located in the addon - http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7008?

man i hope im right this time - starting to feel real stupid :blush:

ok, i think i understand (hopefully). in my initial install i put a heap of javascript code into 'images' folder (eg: jquery, jquery.easing, jquery.fancybox, etc..). you suggest i replace these initial install with the ones from the js folder located in the addon - http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7008?

man i hope im right this time - starting to feel real stupid blush.gif

Yes, you got it thumbsup.gif

Sam

Contributions:

• 2 weeks later...

Have installed this as instructed and switched encrypt to false and still get garbage in FF and Chrome IE I get blank so I must be doing something wrong any ideas, even tried removing oscthumb that did not work either :( :

hxxp://www.creloaded-hosting-design.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=4

Thanks

Have installed this as instructed and switched encrypt to false and still get garbage in FF and Chrome IE I get blank so I must be doing something wrong any ideas, even tried removing oscthumb that did not work either sad.gif :

hxxp://www.creloaded-hosting-design.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=4

Thanks

There should be no issus with your image & osc thumb, there are some issues with the current script though, replace it as detailed in the last few posts.

Sam

Contributions:

There should be no issus with your image & osc thumb, there are some issues with the current script though, replace it as detailed in the last few posts.

Solved was a js conflict.

I am using additional images already and have that working but I was wondering is there a cleaner way to call the id in the header js?

Currently have the following which seems over board to me as i am sure there is another way of calling them:

$j("div#fancy a").fancybox({
	'hideOnContentClick': true,
	'hideOnOverlayClick': false

});
			$j("div#fancy1 a").fancybox({

});
			$j("div#fancy2 a").fancybox({

});
			$j("div#fancy3 a").fancybox({

});
			$j("div#fancy4 a").fancybox({

});
			$j("div#fancy5 a").fancybox({

});
			$j("div#fancy6 a").fancybox({

});
<?php if (DRAG_POPUP == 'true') echo '$j("#fancy_outer").easydrag();'; ?>
});

</script>

As you can see its just a repeat with on the id changing. Also is there a way to stop long title wrapping as it looks ugly?

• 1 month later...

Super great mister Spock - i just put in this contr in my bought template! Without your work ( and the others as well) i would never have maked it!

Now it is just to make the search help window opens with the same function - i dont know how though:)

Superthanx!

Keep it high!

Edited by steppo

Enjoy life!

//Stefan

I would like to use the elastic option - is there a way to edit/upgrade to the latest fancybox where it is possible - version 1.3.1 if i am not mistaking...

Enjoy life!

//Stefan

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I installed Slimbox on a clean v2.2 RC2, then installed STS 4.6. Slimbox worked fine and still works if I turn STS off. But with STS enabled - Slimbox popup is messed up. Example: http://aristo.bg/shop/product_info.php?products_id=26

The popup takes place down left side of the page, image is torn in two parts. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

Can i use this for links to images in description

I.e.

In product description i have

You can see plan of hall <a href="images/plan.jpg">Here</a>

Can i and how :)

Thank you for your help and support.