• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2 step checkout

engr

Hi every one!

I have installed the Paypal Express Checkout as the only payment method..I need that on Checkout i go to checkout_shipping.php which is working fine but after it, I do not want to go to checkout_payment.php

I want to go directly to checkout_confirmation.php mean to confirm my orders and want that on clicking continue button then i should redirected to paypal site for transaction..

Kindly please help me with this that how can i do this....??

i can send u my files if any one has some questions please ask..

Thanks in advance.

Engr. Mubashir

thanks for your reply multimixer,

actually wana say that i can send checkout_shipping.php and checkout_payment.php files if any one need..

but i want the guidance how to do this...did u understand what i need and what the problem is??

plz help me its really urgent..

shipping methods can be anyone but payment method is only PayPal Express Checkout ok

want to skip checkout_payment.php and when i click on CONTINUE button of checkout_confirmation then it should go to paypal site for transaction ok...plz help on this..

Engr. Mubashir

thanks for your reply multimixer,

actually wana say that i can send checkout_shipping.php and checkout_payment.php files if any one need..

but i want the guidance how to do this...did u understand what i need and what the problem is??

plz help me its really urgent..

shipping methods can be anyone but payment method is only PayPal Express Checkout ok

want to skip checkout_payment.php and when i click on CONTINUE button of checkout_confirmation then it should go to paypal site for transaction ok...plz help on this..

The question is not if I understood what you need ! the question is if you clicked on the link I gave you and if you red there and if you try to do. Thats the question. In the topic there it's described very clearly how to skip checkout payment if there is just one payment method offered.

Why should somebody need your files? You mean to do it for you?

The question is not if I understood what you need ! the question is if you clicked on the link I gave you and if you red there and if you try to do. Thats the question. In the topic there it's described very clearly how to skip checkout payment if there is just one payment method offered.

Why should somebody need your files? You mean to do it for you?

Multimixer i read the whole post and got the idea and i tried it tooo...i m using paypal express checkout and u tel me how to test it coz now there are two options on checkout in my shopping cart one is normal which was before and the other is checkout with paypal express button...tel me is it necessary that first payment transaction is done throught paypal and then we can confirm our order..

can't we just go to confirm order and after clicking continue button we go to paypal??

also tell me plz how to test paypal integration locally..reply quickly plz....

its too much urgent..

thanks

Engr. Mubashir

i read the whole post and got the idea and i tried it tooo...

What did you try and what happened after uploading the modified file?

there are two options on checkout in my shopping cart one is normal which was before and the other is checkout with paypal express button...

Disable all other payment modules except of paypal in your admin panel (admin -> modules -> payment)

reply quickly plz....its too much urgent..

Why? Will your customers run away because of one more click?

What did you try and what happened after uploading the modified file?

Disable all other payment modules except of paypal in your admin panel (admin -> modules -> payment)

Why? Will your customers run away because of one more click?

i have disalbed all payment option from admin panel except paypal express checkout..listen dude

1- How can i test on my localhost that paypal integration is successful?

2- Now after installing paypal express checkout i have two checkout buttons on my shopping cart..one is normal which was before by default and other is paypal express checkout. could u clear me the purpose of the both

3- Tell me how can i make implement this scenario(after clicking checkout_shipping button i should skip checkout_payment and go to checkout_confirmation) it is skipped by the help u gave me by giving a link..But there is a problem when i click on checkout_payment's continue button it redirects me to my shopping_cart with an error_message. this is the query string

http://localhost/officechat2/shopping_cart...k665m982btc2kg0

i think its due to coz it couldn't make the transaction locally???its payment error and its code is in checkout_confirmation.php

if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

}

help on this please

Engr. Mubashir

Archived