• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

I'm having fun// lets google this for you

CLICK HERE

theres only a million posts on this topic..

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

I do appreciate the reply Lindsay....even appreciate the sarcasm. It's been a long while since I've messed with the code of my site and OsCommerce and it didn't even cross my mind to google it. I did search the forums but kept coming up with that stupid 3 letter word or less error.

But again, thanks! Now maybe I can fix it and get my site back up.

glad you appreciate the saracasm instead of getting offended.. people are way to freakin touchy around here..

anyways, use that system for searching instead of using the forum search.. site:forums.oscommerce then search words

also, remember to leave out the file path because no one will have your file path.. just the error part is all you need

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Thank you again so much. Yeah, I'm not touchy at all. No point in getting offended by something some faceless person from who knows where, who I'll never meet any probably never speak to again might say....lol. Those who do get offended have self esteem issues.

Going to save a search with those keywords so I don't forget again. And thanks for the tidbit about the file path! You're better than you think you are.... :P

Archived