• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

oscommerce to ebay

slicks

hi friends,

i spend allot of time to search a script that will bring some of my stuff from oscommerce to ebay auctions. people who win the auction should pay after in my store and maybe they take some more stuff there.

under contributions i find some, but it seems that no script is really running.

someone got a contribution like i need running?

thanks and regards from germany (and sorry i know my english sucks)

thorsten

i just spent ages on adding this addon and then i got to the point where i wanted to give it a run and found out that i need to pay for it. not knowing that it was advertised as i downloaded it from the contributions centre. i have left it installed just for the fact that i spent so much time adding it. maybe some day i can afford to pay the extra expence to use it. for now i will try the APL from the contribution centre to see how that works.

Thanks in advance!

Ben

i just spent ages on adding this addon and then i got to the point where i wanted to give it a run and found out that i need to pay for it. not knowing that it was advertised as i downloaded it from the contributions centre. i have left it installed just for the fact that i spent so much time adding it. maybe some day i can afford to pay the extra expence to use it. for now i will try the APL from the contribution centre to see how that works.

After installing this contribution I am running into this problem can someone help me

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in/shop/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1627

$replace_array=array('ae','Ae','oe','Oe','ue','Ue','ae','Ae','oe','Oe','ue','Ue');

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in/shop/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1627
An unexpected T_WHATEVER usually means that you made a mistake in the previous line with stuff on it before 1627. An example would be a missing semi-colon or closing parenthesis. If that doesn't help, try posting lines 1617-1627.

Always back up before making changes.

After installing this contribution I am running into this problem can someone help me

$replace_array=array('ae','Ae','oe','Oe','ue','Ue','ae','Ae','oe','Oe','ue','Ue');

I had the same error

I think this part in the install instruction is not correct:

general.php:

function tep_cleanName($name) {
       [b]$search_array=arrayuml;');[/b]
       $name=str_replace($search_array,$replace_array,$name);

$replace_param='/[^a-zA-Z0-9]/';
    $name=preg_replace($replace_param,'-',$name);
    return $name;
 }

I changed the second line to

$search_array=array('uml;');

I'm not sure if that's correct but the error disappears.

However I have another problem with the contribution:

After I installed / activated the module in the admin-menu

When I try to access the xs:booster menu it just loads and after a while I get an "Internal Server Error".

Did anyone else have this problem? (Whats weird is that it works on my local test shop.)

$search_array should have the same number of elements as $replace_array. It looks like it was converting the HTML entities for a variety of letters outside the English twenty-six into latinized versions. If you know the translations, you could enter them. Otherwise, you could just delete those three lines at the beginning of the function.

The line was probably supposed to be something like

$search_array=array('ä', 'Ä', 'ö', 'Ö', 'ü', 'Ü');

Perhaps with the numeric entities as well. Or the actual letters.

Always back up before making changes.

$search_array should have the same number of elements as $replace_array. It looks like it was converting the HTML entities for a variety of letters outside the English twenty-six into latinized versions. If you know the translations, you could enter them. Otherwise, you could just delete those three lines at the beginning of the function.

The line was probably supposed to be something like

$search_array=array('ä', 'Ä', 'ö', 'Ö', 'ü', 'Ü');

Perhaps with the numeric entities as well. Or the actual letters.

I have install it and now its working except this error message that I am getting about the export folder

Error export/ Folder not writeable! right now its set to 755 and still now writeable I don't know what to change it as I try to change it 775 777 still not working

I have install it and now its working except this error message that I am getting about the export folder

Error export/ Folder not writeable! right now its set to 755 and still now writeable I don't know what to change it as I try to change it 775 777 still not working

Having another problem whenever I went to submit my auction this is the error message that I am getting

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/cult/public_html/shop/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 1133

this is what starting on line 1133 case 'multi_action':

// xs:booster start - multiauktion (v0.941)

if (isset($_GET['multi_xtb'])) {

$_SESSION['xtb1']['multi_xtb']=array();

require_once("../".DIR_WS_CLASSES.'xtbooster.php');

$xtb = new xtbooster_base;

$xtb->config();

$requestx = "ACTION:TradeTemplateFetch";

$resx = $xtb->parse($xtb->exec($requestx));

$MULTI_REVERSECATS = $resx['MULTI_REVERSECATS'];

$MULTI_ONLYONSTOCK = $resx['MULTI_ONLYONSTOCK'];

$_xtb_max_p = 10000;

function _xtb_reverse($category_id=0) {

global $_xtb_max_p,$MULTI_ONLYONSTOCK;

$cp = tep_db_query("select * from ".TABLE_CATEGORIES." where parent_id = '".$category_id."'");

while($c=tep_db_fetch_array($cp)) {

$q = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, p.products_quantity from ".TABLE_PRODUCTS." p, ".TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES." p2c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p.products_status = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '".$c['categories_id']."'");

while($p = tep_db_fetch_array($q)) {

if($MULTI_ONLYONSTOCK=='true'&&$p['products_quantity']<1) continue;

$_SESSION['xtb1']['multi_xtb'][$p['products_id']] = $p['products_id'];

}

if($_xtb_max_p--<0) break;

_xtb_reverse($c['categories_id']);

}

}

$q = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, p.products_quantity from ".TABLE_PRODUCTS." p, ".TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES." p2c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p.products_status = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '".$_GET['cID']."'");

while($p = tep_db_fetch_array($q)) {

if($MULTI_ONLYONSTOCK=='true'&&$p['products_quantity']<1) continue;

$_SESSION['xtb1']['multi_xtb'][$p['products_id']] = $p['products_id'];

}

if($MULTI_REVERSECATS=='true') _xtb_reverse($_GET['cID']);

header("Location: xtbooster.php?xtb_module=add&mode=multi_xtb");

exit;

}

// xs:booster end - multiauktion (v0.941)

}

break;

Actually, we had an error in the installation guide :( (I probably should not use the vi editor on mac, as there's a problem with the special characters).

The function should look like this:

function tep_cleanName($name) {

$search_array=array('ä','Ä','ö','Ö','ü','Ü','ä','Ä','ö','Ö','ü','&U

uml;');

$name=str_replace($search_array,$replace_array,$name);

$replace_param='/[^a-zA-Z0-9]/';

$name=preg_replace($replace_param,'-',$name);

return $name;

}

We will publish a new version today, in which the guide is corrected.

Sorry for this (we didn't notice that, cause this file is unchanged in the most shops, so when we install our tool, we can just replace it by our version prepared before).

In 'categories.php', our 'case' should be inserted after the closing 'break' of the previous 'case' statement (maybe we shold remark in the guide that this is an important point).

• 3 months later...

Thanks for this contribution xs:booster.

I have installed this on my live server where i used the 30 day trial version of shop key. i have different queries for you. i appreciate if you please let me know:

1) How shop key should be deleted or cancel as panel does not offered this kind of feature.

2) As already been quoted earlier Fehler export/ Verzeichniss nicht beschreibbar!. This error is also showing on the top of my admin panel.

3) Enable to have fckeditor run.

4) i have xs:booster run with live categories of ebay is appearing on pop up window but enable to post single auction yet as different error is coming after clicking the button to add the auction to ebay. i got the following error:

"Fehler: [Antibakterielle Dettol Seife 3er Pack (217)]10067:Sie können leider keine Festpreisartikel einstellen. (4010)"

"Fehler: [Antibakterielle Dettol Seife 3er Pack (217)]5000:Das erforderliche Artikelmerkmal "Echtheit" wurde nicht bereitgestellt. Bitte korrigieren Sie dies, um mit dem Einstellen fortzufahren. (4010)"

"Fehler: [Antibakterielle Dettol Seife 3er Pack (217)]586:Das Mitglied erfüllt nicht die Verkäuferbedingungen, um Angebote mit mehreren Artikeln oder Angebote mit mehreren Artikeln mit Festpreis einzustellen. (4010)"

"Keine der Auktionen konnte erfolgreich übermittelt werden! Bitte prüfen Sie Ihre Angaben!

Fehler: [Antibakterielle Dettol Seife 3er Pack (217)]586:Das Mitglied erfüllt nicht die Verkäuferbedingungen, um Angebote mit mehreren Artikeln oder Angebote mit mehreren Artikeln mit Festpreis einzustellen. (4010)"

Please let me know any of the category in ebay where these above error will not come.

Best Regards'

Munish Dogra

• 2 years later...

Hi Munish,

ebay and Amazon are not so simple as it might sound sometime. For certain categories you need extra information which could not be easly extracted out of your products-description of classification.

You have to google for the ebay errors to dig deeper into the problems. the API is very well documented. It depends on the amount of products you want to export to eBay. If you have only a view hundret, I suggest inserting the error-products by hand will safe many hours

yours

Mathias

Selling to marketplaces is easy with us. Amazon, ebay, Rakuten, Yatego.. Shopolado does it! :)

Archived