• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with a box, gives wrong funktion to buttons

garnet

Hi

I have tried to make a custom search box in my left column. I used some old box and copied code in it but it was ruining the desing of my site, i.e. it was too wide and the main part of my site was pushed to the botom of the page, below the left column. I stripped some table tags from the box and it look OK and dont misalign my site, but now, when one see a product and want to buy the buy button works as search button. see what i mean

http://www.kupuvalnik.com/test999-p-1044.html?language=en

try to buy and you will see

here is the box:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<?php

if ( (!strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'checkout.php')) and (!strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'create_account.php')) and (!strstr($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'advanced_search.php')))  {
?>
<?php echo tep_draw_form('advanced_search', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, '', 'NONSSL', false), 'get"') ?>

<tr align="center">

<?php

$attributes_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " where products_options_id <> 6 and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
		  echo '<o1>' . PULL_DOWN_DEFAULT45 . '</o1>'; ?><br>
		  <?php echo tep_draw_input_field('pto', PULL_DOWN_DEFAULT4, 'size="8"');?> <o1><a href="java script:poptastic('/quick_find_info.html');"><b>?</b></a></o1>
		  <?php while ($attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_query)) {?>
		  	<br>
               <?php echo '<h1>' . $attributes["products_options_name"] . '<h1>'; ?>
               <?php 
               $option_values_query = tep_db_query('select pv.products_options_values_id as id, pv.products_options_values_name as text from ('. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . ' pv, '. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS .' po) join ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . ' popv on (pv.products_options_values_id = popv.products_options_values_id) where popv.products_options_id = po.products_options_id and popv.products_options_id =' . $attributes['products_options_id'] . ' and po.language_id ='. (int)$languages_id . ' group by pv.products_options_values_id, products_options_values_name');
$option_values_list = array(); // MySQL5 Fix

//echo '<td class="fieldValue">';
	$count = 0;
	$option_values_list[$count] = array('id' => '', 'text' => PULL_DOWN_DEFAULT3);
               while ($option_values = tep_db_fetch_array($option_values_query)) {
	    $option_values_list[++$count] = $option_values;
               }
               echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu($attributes['products_options_name'], $option_values_list);?>
			<o1><a href="java script:poptastic('/quick_find_info.html');"><b>?</b></a></o1>

<br><br><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_search.gif', BOX_HEADING_ADVSEARCH); ?><br><br>
</tr>
<?php } ?>
<!-- shop_by_price //-->

please suggest where to put the table tags so it is OK.

Also if you view this same page with IE you will see that the names in this search box have what it seem as <br> and they dont have it in the code. Any ideas for that?

Thanks a lot

OSC beginner

Archived