• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Databas screwed up

Mort-lemur

I think I may have messed up my database in the orders area with mixing contributions.

I now get the error :

1062 - Duplicate entry '2147483647' for key 1

insert into orders_products (orders_id, products_id, products_model, products_name, products_price, final_price, products_tax, products_quantity) values ('2147483647', '54', 'A101', 'Fisher Alvin 3 Litre Auto Drinker', '26.1500', '26.15', '0', '1')

I know this somehow is related to auto-increment - but I have lost my way.

In all the "orders" files of the database which fields should be set to auto increment ?

I am just trying to use the latest "Order Editor" contribution.

Thanks

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Any idea how you managed to end up with a MAX_INT32 for an orders_id? It sounds like you have one already in the database, so it can't be incremented any more. Something very strange is going on -- maybe you should browse that table with phpMyAdmin and see if there's any hint as to why such a large number was used. Could you have been hacked?

Generally, the *_id (first field) is always auto-increment, so a fresh value is always gotten. Perhaps one of your contributions tried stuffing in a value on its own, rather than a NULL (to ask for a new, unique value)?

Archived