• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent Help Required

Hi Gang,

Sorry I deleted my last post, I said I was a newbie lol. Please can somebody out there help me, I did make a post early on, but deleted it by error.

A guy called Burt did answer, but it is beyond me and my friend to fix this issue. So I will explain again.

We have two error messages in our admin section and they go like this:

1). The first error shows in the Catalog section of admin, and goes like this: Error: Catalog images directory does not exist: /home/games2or/public_html/shop/catalog/images/

2) The second error show in the Tools section of admin and goes like this:Error: Backup directory does not exist. Please set this in configure.php.

Burt came along and said about the configure.php files, and yes I said I thought there was 3, but now have found 4 lol. But I cannot still fix this, so I am offering a reward, if not too much please, as I am sure it is something that would take someone with the knowledge about 10 minutes max to fix.

Please if anyone can help either PM me, or e-mail at this address (near the bottom), and we can chat and I shall give you all the details so you could go in the control panel of my hosting and fix please. My e-mail address is as follows: [email protected] or just PM me like I said.

Many thanks, and there is token cash reward up for grabs to the fixer.

Alan Hill :lol:

Archived