• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HSBC API Module

000---000

I've installed the HSBC XML API module, but when submitting credit card details the site redirects to the login page. Any ideas?

{I am using a shared SSL, which all seems to work fine up to this point}

oscommerce_community_forums.gif

but when submitting credit card details the site redirects to the login page. Any ideas?

debug the payment URL, as sounds to me that incorrectly installed something in checkout_confirmation.php file

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Help me

HSBC API Istalled

In process the credit card look this message

Credit Card Error!

Unfortunately there has been a technical problem. Please try again and if the problem persists please contact us ()

I am having the same problem. I am entering a real visa electron card for an order of GBP 0.20. I saw on another thread that for the HSBC API, a real card should be used with a total value including shipping of less than one pound. Also I am using STS, but I don't see why this should affect it. Also I have rum the curl_test.php script and I am not receiving any errors. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

Archived