• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error in orders module

section219

Our store has been up and running for two years and a new error message has appeared in the order module. I don't know what it means.

Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/pvixjhcr/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php(425) : eval()'d code on line 425

Can any one help?

Suhosin is a 'hardening' extension/patch that some service providers use on their hosting products that have PHP services. It prevents certain features or functions from working in PHP in order to protect the provider and other users on the system from badly written code or malicious attacks against a website.

It's not an osC problem, rather something your host as decided to disallow.

Seek help from your webhost.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Suhosin is a 'hardening' extension/patch that some service providers use on their hosting products that have PHP services. It prevents certain features or functions from working in PHP in order to protect the provider and other users on the system from badly written code or malicious attacks against a website.

It's not an osC problem, rather something your host as decided to disallow.

Seek help from your webhost.

Thanks for your help!

Archived