• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to create a document link in PHP page

oslearner

i don't like to download stuff from people i don't know, so i didn't run through your link.

but i would suggest you ditch the spaces and capitals in its name, it'll cause you headaches for several reasons.

but back to your question... you posted a link saying it's what you wanted to do, and you did it, so i'm confused about what you're asking. can you rephrase your question perhaps?

i don't like to download stuff from people i don't know, so i didn't run through your link.

but i would suggest you ditch the spaces and capitals in its name, it'll cause you headaches for several reasons.

but back to your question... you posted a link saying it's what you wanted to do, and you did it, so i'm confused about what you're asking. can you rephrase your question perhaps?

I did it in html. as i posted the link above, that link is able to open the document in html.

now i want to do it in php page. I tried the same way I did it in html its opening.its opening some wierd .zip file but its not opening the doc. file

I am new to php do u think the code will be same as in html for php.

thanks

Archived