• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

When Changing Language i want redirection to mystore.com/index.php?language=...

teochris

When Changing Language i want redirection to http://mystore.com/index.php?language=... (the language customer has chosen)

because i am facing the following problems:

Lets say someone is viewing my site in english language and clicks on another language - then he will see this page properly in the language that he has choosen but whenever he clicks another link (a different page) the language will return to english for the next page (pages) and he will have to click many times the language that he prefers in order for the language change to be permanent so he can view the entire site in the language that he prefers! The same thing happens if he changes currency!

The only times this error does not occur is if he is already in the initial page of my site index.php

So can someone tell me how can i alter the code, so when someone changes the language of my web site or the currency all parameters of his session are kept properly BUT he will be redirected to the initial page of the language and currency that he prefers (ex he clicks on french he will be redirected to http://mystore.com/index.php?language=fr) and NOT to page that he was already at the moment he clicked on another language or currency!

Thanks in advance to all experts that will reply to me!